Aug 5, 2017
I appreciate your suggestions and will take a look at the game you mentioned. I do want to express that rewinding time is an important part of allowing players to experiment with "bad" choices, as opposed to undoing a dialogue suggestion the moment it proves to be "incorrect" to progress. It sounds like the game you mentioned is a RenPy visual novel, and Kronos Time Titan is definitely not a VN. The branching points and jumping back to those branches does sound like it works for that game, but I don't believe it would fit within the design plans I have for Kronos, which includes a number of features which haven't even been added yet.

Point well taken on the resurrecting wolves and having to deal with them. They will be drastically reduced very soon, and replaced by new enemies. Players shouldn't be forced into fighting enemies they have already killed in a previous time rewind, and in most cases they can be avoided on the map as players can move many more spaces than the enemies. Even running into an enemy does not require one to fight them. Players can simply exit the edge of the map, and once you unlock the SpeedForce power you can run off the map before an enemy can even move.

Because this is not a visual novel, and there are D&D-style strategic battle maps to fight on, it is important to allow players the opportunity to re-fight enemies after they have been killed and "resurrected" in order to either farm money, energy, and experience, or use SoulSteal on certain enemies to take back to the castle. Again, I'll check out your game suggestion, but I just don't think it's a good fit for Kronos.
Thanks for looking into it. Agreed, very different games. The thought was to perhaps be able to set world states without redoing everything involved - rescue Mercy, knock up zoe, etc. If you wanted to kill the rogue again for cash you have to run across the map twice to fix late-greece once you've ground for money, etc. If you reset early salem for any reason you have to go through both rescues again. The first or second time I did it they were engaging, after that it's absolutely not fun at all. Kronos is the god of time, he shouldn't have to deal with things he's already finished unless he wants to.

Found an AI bug (possibly fixed in 897.4, I haven't tested yet): In early salem if you don't use the dialogue option in town to rescue mercy you can slaughter the townspeople one at a time without triggering aggro, then you can click on her and rescue/rape her. Doesn't work at the witch burning, the first attack makes them all turn aggro.

PeterLA0909

Apr 19, 2021
with the new update i get always when i want to attack wolfs the error code I-500
seams like this bug is the same as in the last update...

infernoK

Dec 17, 2019
My game stuck when I move to a bubble or anything. Music still playing but the game freezes. How to solve this?

90210nyc

Apr 30, 2021
I have 3 quests that will not complete:

1. Nyx Stole My bike (Not a clue what to do here,...no usable information given in the game. Where? When? Who? What?)
2. I Rammed Her Hard - Greece 1669 (Repeated MULTIPLE times with variations in choices, but never moves to the Completed list)
3. Schoolgirls (dev) - Salem 1969 AD (Repeated MULTIPLE times with what few variations in choices it gives, but never moves to the Completed list)

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Still very unstable, crashes a hell of a lot, but I like the concept I really hope stability improves.
I appreciate the compliment. The best way to help improve stability is to contribute by sending me your save.data file immediate after the game freezes or crashes along with a description of what you were doing when the game became unstable.

It also helps to indicate if this was a fresh install or an upgrade from a previous version, and if you did a "Reset All Timelines" after you updated or if you tried to play without resetting the timelines (very unstable).

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes