n1veau

May 5, 2018
zoe door quest is bugged, just repeats the quest start dialogue after giving the door
I'm stuck at the Cabin/pregnant Zoe content, too. After killing the wolves & traveling back to buy the door, it gives me the option when talking to her again about installing the door, but when I click it, it just repeats the dialogue from killing the wolves. The door is still gone & buying another one results in the same problem. Rewinding time in 1669 and/or 1668 doesn't solve it.

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Hmmm After Playing it and Getting used to it, it's actually a Great Game with Good Background stories and Fighting and Farming Scenes Ohhh God I can't wait to see more of its content to see him Reach Level 60-90 and have the Abilities to Conquer Gods.

In Short Summary, This Game is Amazing.

Just Wished there was a Back Option so that I don't have to Reset Time and do it all over again if I ever made a Mistake.
That's so nice of you to say! Thank you for sharing your experiences. It's words like these which encourage me to continue to improve the features and add new content to the game every week.

Regarding the back/undo option, my original vision was to stray away from the need to constantly undo a dialogue choice, instead allowing players to play out their choices to the end and then rewind time to try a different approach if they want. For example, choosing the "wrong" dialogue option with Arethusa makes her run away from you. If a player had the option to immediately undo that choice and select something different, they might never know that following Arethusa and attempting to talk to her again reveals a Titan Power can be used to "catch" her, which leads to a completely different scene from the so-called "correct" dialogue choice. It does take a little getting used to when a player is accustomed the way RenPy does it, but I feel like this design fits nicely with the time travel Titan Powers theme, while also allowing players to try different things to see how they fully play out.

Also, there will be more and more situations added where a player will need a dialogue to go a certain way to achieve one goal, then will need to rewind time and have the dialogue go a different way to achieve a different goal. This just isn't possible if players are constantly concerned with selecting the dialogue choices with the "best" outcome.

zoe door quest is bugged, just repeats the quest start dialogue after giving the door
I'm stuck at the Cabin/pregnant Zoe content, too. After killing the wolves & traveling back to buy the door, it gives me the option when talking to her again about installing the door, but when I click it, it just repeats the dialogue from killing the wolves. The door is still gone & buying another one results in the same problem. Rewinding time in 1669 and/or 1668 doesn't solve it.
Thank you for reporting this. When I changed it so the door is consumed when used I must have introduced this bug. I'll get it fixed today with a small update. You can use the Game Launcher with the free login to patch it up. I'll post when it's available.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Version 0.897.2 (0-day bug fix)
  • Fixed
    • Installing the door at Zoe’s shack would result in the wrong dialogue, effectively making progress impossible.

Use the Game Launcher to update or unzip this file into your "script" folder and overwrite.

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
i've seen a handful of RPGmaker games with a fullscreen option. i wish all of them had it. could you add one? or is it extremely time consuming?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
i've seen a handful of RPGmaker games with a fullscreen option. i wish all of them had it. could you add one? or is it extremely time consuming?
There is a fullscreen option, but I disabled it a while ago because too many people were reporting issues with it. I can add it back to my list to look into re-enabling.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Is really good that in almost every update now we have some sex scenes, that is the only thing that i think that was missing, don't get me wrong, story is always a good thing, and i love some good story, but these sex scenes is always great, cannot wait for some love with Hestia in the twisted titan mode, you are doing a great job scarlettyoung.

n1veau

May 5, 2018
Version 0.897.2 (0-day bug fix)
  • Fixed
    • Installing the door at Zoe’s shack would result in the wrong dialogue, effectively making progress impossible.

Use the Game Launcher to update or unzip this file into your "script" folder and overwrite.
Thanks for the quick update! Problem is, it still loops for me, even after resetting the timeline. Do I have to start a new game?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Is really good that in almost every update now we have some sex scenes, that is the only thing that i think that was missing, don't get me wrong, story is always a good thing, and i love some good story, but these sex scenes is always great, cannot wait for some love with Hestia in the twisted titan mode, you are doing a great job scarlettyoung.
You're not talking about something like this, are you? That would be really twisted.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And i am more into the story and cant wait for it to continue...
Thank you for letting me know! What storylines interest you the most?

Thanks for the quick update! Problem is, it still loops for me, even after resetting the timeline. Do I have to start a new game?
I got you covered...

0.897.3 (0-day bug fix #2)
  • Fixed
    • Additional fix for installing the door at Zoe’s shack and when purchasing the door from Hydna.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
scarlettyoung
At most the main story, get more powers back and more usage for them, "resurrect" your granddaughter, maybe take a few powers from the other titans and capture the femals as little revenge, unlock new areas/timelines, ...
But also going on with the already started one. My first post here was error 1500 if you kill the townspeople in salem...meanwhile you dont get this error anymore, but you still cant free that witch, find the third or fight the dark lord...back then you also could already see were the other salem timeline will lead, but there is not a single step more to it, you just know what you want/need to do but cant do it.
Sure, additional scenes are nice, especially in the castle because there is nothing but free roaming nude girls, but if there is no story development you can just post some gif or video files. Not meant in a bad way, i'm just more into the storys of games.

Since i already write, can you fix the dead people that ambush you? After capturing the thief, oracle, witch, ... it dont makes sense to capture them again, but if you kill them they still move on the map and try to run into you...same as the bandit. Only wolves disappear from the map after you killed them.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
scarlettyoung
At most the main story, get more powers back and more usage for them, "resurrect" your granddaughter, maybe take a few powers from the other titans and capture the femals as little revenge, unlock new areas/timelines, ...
But also going on with the already started one. My first post here was error 1500 if you kill the townspeople in salem...meanwhile you dont get this error anymore, but you still cant free that witch, find the third or fight the dark lord...back then you also could already see were the other salem timeline will lead, but there is not a single step more to it, you just know what you want/need to do but cant do it.
Sure, additional scenes are nice, especially in the castle because there is nothing but free roaming nude girls, but if there is no story development you can just post some gif or video files. Not meant in a bad way, i'm just more into the storys of games.

Since i already write, can you fix the dead people that ambush you? After capturing the thief, oracle, witch, ... it dont makes sense to capture them again, but if you kill them they still move on the map and try to run into you...same as the bandit. Only wolves disappear from the map after you killed them.
Thank you for sharing your feedback. Yes, it has been quite the balance in continuing to add content while working on new core features which I really want to add. In the case of the Sarina/witches storyline, I really designed that timeline to take advantage of the companion system, which I'm still working on. Actual spoiler alert: the witches you rescue will actually be important for defeating the Dark Lord in the Salem 1969 timeline, but in order for them to behave properly in the battle I need to have the companion engine running properly (since allies on the strategic map function differently from enemies).

I've recently been trying to add new content (even if it's not related to the witches) on a regular basis and merely focus on features and stability. For example, the Aretemis story is pretty new (and was also added because of players wanting a better tutorial when first starting out).

Unless someone is just super rude, I really do listen to everyone's suggestions, problems, and desires for the game and try to keep a balance of fixing problems, adding features, and creating new content.

I'm very fortunate to have new supporters every month, which has allowed me to take fewer freelance jobs on the side and spend more and more time on Kronos. :)

Regarding the enemies not disappearing after killing them, I am aware of Tituba right now. I will look into the others and get them fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Virulenz

reptile90

Feb 13, 2020
Game is buggy as hell, yet developer selling cheat options? Not letting anybody to edit their own save file? I do not recommended to the play or support at the current state of the game.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
game crashes way too much, literally every 10th to 20th action taken it cashes. anything option wise i might do to lesson this.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Maybe you should fix your windows instead...i had not a single crash from a new game to the end of content.

Wmayrt

Dec 2, 2016
With the latest update installed I'm grinding on Wolves so I can kill 3 wo having to run away. (Level 3 :( )
But having many crashes on the screen with the wolf appearing (where it say dangerous wolf 2 wolves or a small pack) typically if I restart (Close and reopen game) it works normal but I've had the lock up 3 times.
Also had a Crash to desktop (Stop process) in the battle. This is the first version (though I have NOT played them all ) that I have noticed this.

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Takes me less than 10 seconds to download the 1.2 Gb KronosTimeTitan0.897.1.zip. But trying to update to .3 with the launcher........... Literally 5 minutes have passed and looks 5% done.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Can't buy Rusty Sacrificial Dagger - error 1-500
Thank you for reporting that. I'll get it patched up for the next update.

With the latest update installed I'm grinding on Wolves so I can kill 3 wo having to run away. (Level 3 :( )
But having many crashes on the screen with the wolf appearing (where it say dangerous wolf 2 wolves or a small pack) typically if I restart (Close and reopen game) it works normal but I've had the lock up 3 times.
Also had a Crash to desktop (Stop process) in the battle. This is the first version (though I have NOT played them all ) that I have noticed this.
The wolves have been very problematic, so props to you for putting up with their shit. The random number of wolves in encounters is being replaced with static wolf numbers along with brand new enemies. I believe this will finally solve the wolf issues. And you know, fighting wolves isn't very sexy anyway, so no reason to have them all over the place. Wouldn't you rather fight a wood nymph? Well, they're coming, along with some other new sexy enemies.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes