awiwi

May 14, 2019
getting this error when trying to use the online installer
You cannot force a version update when multiple versions are not enabled

HHHerowatcher

Aug 28, 2019
I'm sorry that English is not my first language,can someone tell me how to fuck girls at the end of time after I catch them?

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Version 0.897.0 out now with an update to the Titan Powers to allow arrow key movement in the grid maps at the cost of 1 energy per space. Energy loot has increased by 300% to allow for the use of this power. Players can still move using the normal click function. Remember, if you need enemies or other characters to move (like when Zoe is following you to a secret spot for the BJ) you'll need to move the normal way because the arrow key movement (SpeedForce power) essentially freezes other characters in time.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Dowloaded KronosTimeTitan-v0.897.0.zip
Unzipped into existing directory, D:\Local_Games\Kronos, overwriting any existing.
Performed an "update" after waiting for the queue.

Found the vendor to sell me a knife in 1969.
The brittle knife is the Second instance of pasties for Hestia (the one that costs 75 vs 80).
Also bought rusty sacrificial dagger, but then things hang and I get "Error code: I-500".
I can't talk to him again and when I try to leave the encounter, I get the same error code.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alucard347

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Dowloaded KronosTimeTitan-v0.897.0.zip
Unzipped into existing directory, D:\Local_Games\Kronos, overwriting any existing.
Performed an "update" after waiting for the queue.

Found the vendor to sell me a knife in 1969.
The brittle knife is the Second instance of pasties for Hestia (the one that costs 75 vs 80).
Also bought rusty sacrificial dagger, but then things hang and I get "Error code: I-500".
I can't talk to him again and when I try to leave the encounter, I get the same error code.
For future reference, no need to download the full zip if you're going to do an update with the Game Launcher. It automatically downloads the new files and updates the game for you.

Sometimes I forget to post it, but if you're updating from a previous version you might need to rewind the timeline where something has been added in order for the new stuff to load. If you rewind the Salem timeline and the vendor still errors out then I probably just messed up a line of code and I can do a patch tomorrow to fix it.

Deragonison

Jul 5, 2017
can we get an offline mega download? my pc is slow as hell so mega is kind of all i can do unless i wanna wait 4 hours

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Erm...i didnt play this since the update that killed the savegames...is there finally a way to find/save the third witch, kill the dark lord and claim his sacrifices?
Or any other quest progress since then? Because right now i dont see anything new except for the xp instead of errors for killing the towns people and the changelog mostly shows fiddling with the engine, characters and similar stuff instead of adding real content, so i prefered to ask instead of reading them all.

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Hmmm After Playing it and Getting used to it, it's actually a Great Game with Good Background stories and Fighting and Farming Scenes Ohhh God I can't wait to see more of its content to see him Reach Level 60-90 and have the Abilities to Conquer Gods.

In Short Summary, This Game is Amazing.

Just Wished there was a Back Option so that I don't have to Reset Time and do it all over again if I ever made a Mistake.

Last edited:
Reactions: cugel
2.60 star(s) 71 Votes