coffi69

Jan 18, 2021
You know... These devs should really run their story through some kind of writing program.. Like Office word, or even OpenOffice... I mean.. "Delecate"? It doesnt even sound right.. I could understand if it was more like writing "Nife" instead of "Knife", the k is silent, but delicate is clearly pronounced as "Del-i-cate"... I might just be nit picking, but frankly, it just seems odd to me that they'd put out their game with such basic mistakes. I mean, they're hoping to earn some money with the game, why not put some effort into it beyond the graphics?
english might not be their first language...go write a paragraph or two in chinese and see how you do.

BrandonB

May 3, 2020
Heads up to the dev. I just downloaded the full ver of 0.896.3 and a few seconds after starting the game Win 10's MS Defender flagged ktt.exe as Trojan:Win32/Bomitag.D!ml

Reactions: caramoore

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Heads up to the dev. I just downloaded the full ver of 0.896.3 and a few seconds after starting the game Win 10's MS Defender flagged ktt.exe as Trojan:Win32/Bomitag.D!ml
Thank you for letting me know. Went quite a while without a false positive. I've submitted to Microsoft and will post the all clear report once they whitelist it.

Lyger

Apr 17, 2017
the one thing that is keeping me away from this game in any meaningful way is the movement. Is there a way to avoid having to wait 5-10 secs for everyone to walk around every time i make a move across any map or am i just stuck?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
the one thing that is keeping me away from this game in any meaningful way is the movement. Is there a way to avoid having to wait 5-10 secs for everyone to walk around every time i make a move across any map or am i just stuck?
Increase the movement speed in settings.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
The initial scan did show a false positive but later MS updated the cloud scan to indicate there was no detection, so I believe they updated their database. Run a Windows update to get the latest Defender definitions and let me know if you run into any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
english might not be their first language...go write a paragraph or two in chinese and see how you do.
1. My post is old.
2. The mistake has been corrected.
3. The dev communicates in English just fine, so it was just a spelling mistake.

joethelizard

May 23, 2020
so i went to salem died to some puritans tried to go back in time and then the game crashed and now i load back in and it just freezes on where im standing i can move i cant even esc back to the menu i have to exit the game to do literally anything

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Anyone got a guide or a full save ?
ther will be no full save, game is made from scratch so you cannot edit saves or rip the pics from the files unless you know how to crack the encryption of the game. the guide is here ther will be no step by step guide as this game is focused on exploring and investing time in the game

Reactions: Tsukinotaku

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
I am confused, is atremis supposed to be dead? She said nothing could save her even turning back time but if you turn back time shes fine?

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
I am confused, is atremis supposed to be dead? She said nothing could save her even turning back time but if you turn back time shes fine?
the game system is not programmed that way to actually include your choice of acrtion, for example the probably has an inital state hardcoded in the game code if you the player know call the time reverse skill this state will be loaded excluding all your earlier choices. the oly thing that is still loaded from arlier game actions is the MC inventory, exp, some global quests etc. everything that would be stored elsewhere in the game code. so basically what we do is we rest to the inital loading state when we fisrt got there

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes