scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I just double clicked the both KronosTimeTitan.exe and ktt.exe and they are not opening at all.
Send me your PC specs and I'll look into it. You are the first person to mention not even being able to run the exe.

MihailD

Jan 25, 2018
Game files have been modified by an external program, there
is a problem with the save data, or this version is no longer
supported and must be updated.

Not work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: scarlettyoung

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Not a fan of people giving one of the few unique looking games such low reviews.
When all I keep seeing is 5 star DAZ3D renpy clones everywhere....

I mean im sure its not good. But at least reserve judgement and let it try and grow.

Last edited:

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Game files have been modified by an external program, there
is a problem with the save data, or this version is no longer
supported and must be updated.

Not work.
Sorry you're having problems. Please post a message on the so I can help you resolve the problem without cluttering up the F95zone thread.

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
So, let me get this straight, in theory Kronos could impregnate a girl, jump forward in time and bang his own grown daughter, or granddaughter, get her pregnant, jump forward in time again, rinse, repeat and end up with an army of daughters to take over the world and declare himself Emperor for life.

Reactions: joe316

Smol Dragon

Jan 17, 2020
I really like the twist on Kronos mythos. the models are cute and i'm loving the humor. The wolves are a bit aggravating but it is what it is. I've been playing just for the day so far and it seems like there isn't much to really do. I'm looking forward to next update and see where this game is heading. Please keep up the good work i feel this could turn out to a shiny gem of a game.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
So, let me get this straight, in theory Kronos could impregnate a girl, jump forward in time and bang his own grown daughter, or granddaughter, get her pregnant, jump forward in time again, rinse, repeat and end up with an army of daughters to take over the world and declare himself Emperor for life.
Aside from the repeating over and over part, the initial concept you mentioned has been discussed. It's not currently an option but I'm not saying it's off the table either. I know that is a popular fetish.

I really like the twist on Kronos mythos. the models are cute and i'm loving the humor. The wolves are a bit aggravating but it is what it is. I've been playing just for the day so far and it seems like there isn't much to really do. I'm looking forward to next update and see where this game is heading. Please keep up the good work i feel this could turn out to a shiny gem of a game.
I really appreciate the constructive feedback and encouragement. As support grows I'm finding I can spend more time working on Kronos each week. I'm still trying to find a balance between adding content and new features. I always want to add more features but I do know that once the new paperdoll system is running I need to spend the next couple of months focused on content and wait a few months before adding more features.

Shiny gems take a long time to polish, so I really appreciate all of the support, not just patrons but also people spreading the word and giving me encouragement to keep striving to make the game better and better. :)

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
Aside from the repeating over and over part, the initial concept you mentioned has been discussed. It's not currently an option but I'm not saying it's off the table either. I know that is a popular fetish.
Good to hear! (y)It's the first thing I thought of when I read the game description and lore.

Kronos only has daughters and can jump around to different time periods. Seems like an logical option. :sneaky:

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
Gonna give this game another try. The nag pop-ups really ruined it for me last time around, I had one pop up several minutes after I had closed the game so I just decided to delete it. Glad to see that it's gone, because I like the premise of the game.

Edit: Sadly, I keep getting this I-500 error all the time. :(

Last edited:

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Gonna give this game another try. The nag pop-ups really ruined it for me last time around, I had one pop up several minutes after I had closed the game so I just decided to delete it. Glad to see that it's gone, because I like the premise of the game.

Edit: Sadly, I keep getting this I-500 error all the time. :(
Thanks for giving it another go. That error comes up when a script line fails to load. It should only happen at a specific time if there's a mistyped line, and can be recreated. If it's happening all the time then it sounds like you might be missing some files. If you can let me know at what point it's coming up, I can look into it.

thehiber

Sep 9, 2018
The game seem good until you found out that you can only strip women, no sex interaction (consensual or non-consensual) after you defeat them with strip, maybe if you have Control power then it would be different. If there are and you need times to find them then nah, I don't want to because this game make you waste more than you need to. Time is money and this game just waste your time. Kronos master of time my ass. Edit: This is just a game that demand money for low effort put in

Last edited:

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Updated links with new version. Try out the demo for the new paper doll clothing system from the main menu!

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Stupid question, but is anybody getting virus detection in the files? Both Ktt.exe and KronosTimeTitan.exe is showing with malware.

alcanii

Sep 3, 2017
i was wondering why the low rating because it looks good from the pictures but after testing it i get it.

1. The Story isn't clearly telling u where to go and what to do? guess u should figure it out your self fine...
2. moving over the world map is fine but one layer down with move points it can be very much a pain in the ass.
3. right click to end turn is counter intuitive for me and it would be nicer that u auto end the turn after spending all movement and action points or if u could also do it from your wheel menue when clicking someone.

it all feels a bit weird and not smooth to play but it's still a good start and with some fine tuning i am pretty sure it can turn out very well

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
My antivirus goes crazy and warns me, contains malware!
So... hippity hoppity get off my property.
What a shame tho the girls look so lovely.
If you could let me know what AV software you use and the name of the virus it is reporting, I can submit the files to the AV company so they can scan and whitelist, as these flags are obviously false positives.

So game is not free in any version? Checked main page and it only has links to patreon. That's a nope for me then considering it had/has some online connection.
I uploaded 100% working free copy of the game. To test this, disconnect your internet, run ktt.exe, enjoy game.

Reactions: TAR313
2.60 star(s) 71 Votes