scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
i was wondering why the low rating because it looks good from the pictures but after testing it i get it.

1. The Story isn't clearly telling u where to go and what to do? guess u should figure it out your self fine...
2. moving over the world map is fine but one layer down with move points it can be very much a pain in the ass.
3. right click to end turn is counter intuitive for me and it would be nicer that u auto end the turn after spending all movement and action points or if u could also do it from your wheel menue when clicking someone.

it all feels a bit weird and not smooth to play but it's still a good start and with some fine tuning i am pretty sure it can turn out very well
I appreciate you giving it a try and sharing some of your feedback. I can't improve the game with comments like "game sux" but I always listen to constructive ideas shared politely.

1. Absolutely right. I have "interactive tutorial" on the to-do list but some other items are a bit higher at the moment.
2. The world map mechanics haven't been updated in a while but there are some fixes in the works.
3. After extensive feedback, it was decided that players wanted an extremely quick way to end a turn, and spacebar was just too tedious. Originally you could hold down right-click for a few seconds, but even that took too long. A single right-click was the solution. To auto-end turn after expending all APs and MPs is a great idea though. I'm also looking into some other ways to auto-end the turn as well. Thank you for the idea!

Reactions: ursidae

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
That's not really an answer to be honest :p
I was asking about oficial version.
Well, I'm the developer so any version I release is technically an official version. As for the version found here being any different from the one Patreon supporters have, it's no different other than the Patreon version downloads all of the files using the launcher and patches any older versions, and the "version" I uploaded here is the complete game (no extra downloading require).

balyetca

Apr 13, 2019
If you could let me know what AV software you use and the name of the virus it is reporting, I can submit the files to the AV company so they can scan and whitelist, as these flags are obviously false positives.
Got the same problem, so i don't mind writing.
Avast Antivirus screaches Win32:Malware-Gen for both files

Reactions: AlexTorch

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
this art style reminds me of something... originally an offline tabletop rpg turned erotic online game...

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Using Avast "Win32:Malware-Gen" for both files. Ignoring that did sent files to total virus scan.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Probably need a fix for a few antivirus engines
Same here, BitDefender spot it as Gen:Variant.Bulz.56258
Same in AVG, but AVG is essentially the same as AVAST
Thank you for all of the info. I spend most of my spare time working on the game and I don't always have time to investigate issues like this.

Reactions: Bitz and ursidae

Mrpanda1803

Aug 3, 2018

I'm having the Avast anti-virus warning too. Too bad, I had tried an earlier version and was waiting for some updates to try again. I guess I'll wait until the anti-virus warning is fixed.

Reactions: Nirdaeel

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
MAJOR UPDATE!
Really excited for you to try out capturing the first three girls: Zoe, Arethusa, and Brittany, and taking them back to your castle so you can play around with their outfits. :) Also some other new content, fixes, and good stuff added!

Kronos Time Titan 8_31_2020 2_03_13 PM.jpg

Reactions: Smol Dragon

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
You have a Bug or Virus in your code. Soon as I unzipped it Bitdefender Deletes it.

Item was deleted: Threat Name: Variant.BULZ.56258

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
I think the dev is allergic to breasts, every character is an A or B cup. Maybe one C cup at the most.

I'm no fan of the bigger-than-your-torso melons, but I do like me some boobies.

Reactions: AardKrav

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Kronos, the Titan that sired Hades, Poseidon, and Zeus, can only sire female children huh? I dunno, something doesn't add up.

deathcount

Oct 6, 2017
I'm going to guess I did something that wasn't intended? I killed the man who has Zoe and I'm getting the error, "Error Code: I-500" that or its 1-500 and the game freezes.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes