scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Downloaded it again, but got the same problem as first time Bitfender Deletes the program.
Thanks for letting me know. It looks like every time I do an update Bitdefender forgets that they whitelisted the executables. Maybe because the file size changes (or they hash the files)? I'm not really an AV expert so when I get a chance I'll have to look into it more. God I hate these lowlifes who create malware, trojans, etc. Makes it a pain in the ass for the rest of us. :mad:

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Thanks for letting me know. It looks like every time I do an update Bitdefender forgets that they whitelisted the executables. Maybe because the file size changes (or they hash the files)? I'm not really an AV expert so when I get a chance I'll have to look into it more. God I hate these lowlifes who create malware, trojans, etc. Makes it a pain in the ass for the rest of us. :mad:
So is there a solution to this problem? Maybe older versions of the game?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
So is there a solution to this problem? Maybe older versions of the game?
The easiest solution is to restore the quarantined files, scan with a different AV (although I know there is no virus but you don't know that), and once satisfied that the files are clean, tell Bitdefender to allow and play the game. You can also just wait until sometime in the future when Bitdefender whitelists the game again, but I don't control what the dozens and dozens of AV companies do, so I couldn't say when that will be.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
The easiest solution is to restore the quarantined files, scan with a different AV (although I know there is no virus but you don't know that), and once satisfied that the files are clean, tell Bitdefender to allow and play the game. You can also just wait until sometime in the future when Bitdefender whitelists the game again, but I don't control what the dozens and dozens of AV companies do, so I couldn't say when that will be.
But, I already wrote. I don't have an antivirus ...

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
But, I already wrote. I don't have an antivirus ...
In Windows go to your Security settings and click on "Virus and Threat Protection". Does it say anything under Current Threats? If so, Windows Defender (the built-in Windows AV) may have quarantines some files automatically. This is usually what it means when you get the Femme Fatal error. If you're absolutely certain no files were quarantines or deleted, try unzipping the game again and verify that it completed successfully with no files missing. If you're still having issues, try downloading a zip from a different provider, although I personally uploaded the exact same zip to GDrive, Anonfiles, and Mega, so they should all be identical.

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
windows didn't let me run the game and automatically deleted the .exe when I clicked "scan with windows defender". Wat do?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
windows didn't let me run the game and automatically deleted the .exe when I clicked "scan with windows defender". Wat do?
Please send me the detection name so I can submit to Microsoft again to be whitelisted. Also, was it both KronosTimeTitan.exe and ktt.exe that got deleted or just one of the two?

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Please send me the detection name so I can submit to Microsoft again to be whitelisted. Also, was it both KronosTimeTitan.exe and ktt.exe that got deleted or just one of the two?
I've since removed everything so I can't really answer your question. I remember unpacking a .exe file and a folder. Never checked what was in the folder after the .exe disappeared.

Slimda

May 9, 2018
Threat detected: Trojan:Win32/Ymacco.AAEA

Happens as soon as you unpack the KronosTimeTitan.exe-file.

Slimda

May 9, 2018
Specifically, it's Windows' "Virus & threat protection" under "Windows Security" on Windows 10.
If I click "Learn More", I'm given this link:

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Specifically, it's Windows' "Virus & threat protection" under "Windows Security" on Windows 10.
If I click "Learn More", I'm given this link:
Perfect. Thank you again.

share_or_fail

Jan 13, 2020
You know... These devs should really run their story through some kind of writing program.. Like Office word, or even OpenOffice... I mean.. "Delecate"? It doesnt even sound right.. I could understand if it was more like writing "Nife" instead of "Knife", the k is silent, but delicate is clearly pronounced as "Del-i-cate"... I might just be nit picking, but frankly, it just seems odd to me that they'd put out their game with such basic mistakes. I mean, they're hoping to earn some money with the game, why not put some effort into it beyond the graphics?
Effort into a game beyond graphics?? Surely, you jest. We've been trying to get mainstream game companies to listen to that for decades.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Effort into a game beyond graphics?? Surely, you jest. We've been trying to get mainstream game companies to listen to that for decades.
... I dont really see your point? This isnt the mainstream media. This bloke needs to present his game as well as possible to get people to buy it. Not a lot of people are willing to give people money on Patreon anymore.

Also, my comment is over a year old.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
In July of 2019, I commented that there was literally not a single indication of what to do in this game.
There is nothing indicating what your goals are.
There is nothing indicating a reason to do anything.
Am I fighting? fucking? avoiding the wolves? avoiding some women and not others?

And here we are almost October 2020.

Start the game to see the progress:
There was literally not a single indication of what to do in this game.
Am I fighting? fucking? avoiding the wolves? avoiding some women and not others?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
In July of 2019, I commented that there was literally not a single indication of what to do in this game.

And here we are almost October 2020.

Start the game to see the progress:
There was literally not a single indication of what to do in this game.
As mentioned in the changelog, an in-game tutorial is on the list of many things to do. I think maybe you missed it, but I've had a Game Guide linked in the OP for a while now. I think that might help you get started. You can also ask questions on the official forum. I think you'll find that I am pretty receptive to new ideas and helping others, even if they are not financial supporters, if they approach me politely.

Hope this helps!

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes