Homehome

Jun 21, 2017
Is something supposed to happen after killing the rabbits in Salem? Helda just continues to say keep bopping the rabbits after the 4 that showed up are dead.

doucheminsterfuller

Apr 12, 2017
Started the game and on the first map at the beginning of time I can see a tiny sprite in red that I can't click on or interact with and I get attacked by what I think is a tiny wolf that I can't click on to attack back. Is this a known issue and if so is there a fix?

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
It's entertaining. Although as an adept of religion and history, I would like to see some game based purely on Greek mythology with its gods. Good job

mort89

Nov 13, 2017
Agreed. The virus false positive is quite annoying. I have to re-submit to AVs for whitelisting with every new update. I'm working on getting a signature certificate which may help with it. In the meantime, those of you who have the experience to know it's a false positive, it helps if you submit to your AV. They'll scan and whitelist, and within 48 hours should have an updated virus scan to confirm the game is virus-free.

For reference, I ran ktt.exe through an online scanner and it popped up with 4 detections out of 70+ AV scanners. By contrast, a real virus will trip the majority of them:

As I mentioned, I'm just a small-time single dev at this point but I'm looking into getting a signature certification.

In the meantime, if someone wants to play but is worried about a virus - and I recommend this with any game you download from the internet - you can always run it in Windows Sandbox mode or a Virtual PC.

The game is programmed in Fusion 2.5, the same software used for games like Five Nights at Freddy's and The Escapist. As you can see, this is an issue for others as well:

Thanks for your feedback, everyone. I appreciate the patience and for those who have submitted to their AV as a false positive, an extra big thanks. :)
What to do when i enter free@user.com in login field and game show this error message?PC does not have antiviruses and file of game don`t change. 1603554848444.png

• Angry
Reactions: HUNUTAN

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Is something supposed to happen after killing the rabbits in Salem? Helda just continues to say keep bopping the rabbits after the 4 that showed up are dead.
I think there are 5 raving rabbits at the witch house. If you could, DM me a copy of your save.ini file and I will see where that 5th rabbit ended up to determine if it was generated in the wrong spot for some reason. After you send me the file, feel free to rewind time and go back to the house. Let me know if all 5 rabbits appear.

Started the game and on the first map at the beginning of time I can see a tiny sprite in red that I can't click on or interact with and I get attacked by what I think is a tiny wolf that I can't click on to attack back. Is this a known issue and if so is there a fix?
I'm not sure why the wolf would be appearing tiny. There is a default sprite for each character, so even if the specific sprite doesn't load because a file is missing or something, the default sprite should load. What happens when you rewind time and go back to Mt Olympus?

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
What is going on, I finally get the game to work, but I don't know how to have sex with anyone. I get no option to, it only says Kill after you strip them.

geovani

Jan 30, 2018
I think there are 5 raving rabbits at the witch house. If you could, DM me a copy of your save.ini file and I will see where that 5th rabbit ended up to determine if it was generated in the wrong spot for some reason. After you send me the file, feel free to rewind time and go back to the house. Let me know if all 5 rabbits appear.

I'm not sure why the wolf would be appearing tiny. There is a default sprite for each character, so even if the specific sprite doesn't load because a file is missing or something, the default sprite should load. What happens when you rewind time and go back to Mt Olympus?
I had the same problem with the rabbits.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
What is going on, I finally get the game to work, but I don't know how to have sex with anyone. I get no option to, it only says Kill after you strip them.
I haven't gotten very far in the later salem content, but the easiest full service H content to get is to earn enough money to buy the slave girl in the first greek timeline. You can do this with a short grind of gathering money - probably only 5 or 10 minutes. Once you buy her take her to the right side of the map at an alter/temple place and you get a deflowering scene.

Other than that a few smart and respectful conversation with the traveling girl in greece should get you a foot job pretty easy.

Straight up beating girls down just gets you to strip them - no sex.

Hope this helps.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Patched a file to fix the rabbit bug. Just unzip and copy into your data\runtime\scripts folder and overwrite file. You will need to rewind Salem timeline to get rabbits to appear correctly.

Major shoutout to everyone for reporting the problem and especially Homehome for sending me the save.ini file to investigate.

Last edited:

Homehome

Jun 21, 2017
After the patch the 5th rabbit now appears to be spawning outside the walkable boundry of the stage and does not move within range to be attacked. Did multiple time rewinds and it behaves the same each time.

Last edited:

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
After the patch the 5th rabbit now appears to be spawning outside the walkable boundry of the stage and does not move within range to be attacked. Did multiple time rewinds and it behaves the same each time.
Interesting. I have been unable to recreate the issue. I have all five set to spawn in specific locations at least one tile away from the boundary. I will investigate more today and hopefully have it fixed shortly. Thank you again for your help.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I was unable to recreate the problem, but rewrote some of the scripting to spawn enemies. If anyone is having trouble with the rabbits, try unzipping these two .script files, copying them to the script folder and overwriting. Then rewind the Salem 1969 timeline and try to spawn the rabbits again. I believe this should fix the problem. If I get confirmation that it's working I'll go ahead and update the main thread.

EDIT: With the latest version, this patch is no longer necessary.

Last edited:

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Just in time for Halloween, I've uploaded the latest version with a witch hunt and rescue in Salem 1692.

There's also a new feature to keep your currency, energy, unlocked powers, acquired girls, clothes, and items. Just use the "SYCHRONIZE THE MATRIX" option from the main menu to sync the new content into the game without losing save progress.

liandra

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
1604222370944.png

Instead of making it so difficult for us and yourself you can just add a button in the launcher "I want to play without logging in" and just add that info directly in the OP. You are in charge of your own launcher, right?

There will always be outdated info in the comments of a game that is in development, no need in saying it is so, or every game on here must add the same disclaimer and forward people to read info elsewhere... Just make sure to have the latest info in OP and everything will work out for the best.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes