sirsanguine

Jan 11, 2019
cute girls. but a lot of things are just frustrating. severely vague pointers, grinding, and the general lack of not knowing what the hell to do next. it would be nice to have a walkthrough or at least better player guidance in game.

Last edited:

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Instead of making it so difficult for us and yourself you can just add a button in the launcher "I want to play without logging in" and just add that info directly in the OP. You are in charge of your own launcher, right?
Thank you for the idea. I will add it to my list of options considered for the future.

cute girls. but a lot of things are just frustrating. severely vague pointers, grinding, and the general lack of knowing what the hell to do next. it would be nice to have a walkthrough or at least better player guidance in game.
I totally agree, and it sounds like most of your frustration comes from just lack of direction. I have the "hooks" embedded for a quest list and an in-game tutorial, but based on a recent poll I've been focusing on ramping up content for the next couple of months. I've got full, professional voicework for several characters I haven't even started adding yet due to backlog.

Still have femme fatal error. I have antivirus and firewall disabled
Please post a message with as much detail as possible and we will try and get it working for you.

Reactions: sirsanguine

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Regarding Antivirus False Positives:

ktt.exe and kronostimetitan.exe were submitted to Microsoft for review. After their analysis, one file came up with a false positive and required additional review. Microsoft made the determination to remove the detection of both files so they should be whitelisted in future scans.

Please be aware that this does not affect the many other antivirus scanners, but it should provide at least some level of reassurance to those have been apprehensive about playing.

Keep in mind, most antivirus scanners have similar options to allow users to submit a file for better scanning.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Finally got around to trying this game out.
Ya, IDK if the first release was god awful or something but its not a terrible game, most certainly not a one star game.

Right now I would call it a standard 3 star "update 0.5" game.
If this was the final release sure, I could see it being one star, but the game clearly has potential to be more open/sandbox it just needs more content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: scarlettyoung

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Added some pretty good features, included a much-needed movement animation speed setting. NPCs still take a turn, even outside of combat, but if you ramp up the speed to instant then their turns should be over by the time you can move your mouse to the next space you want to move.
  • New Features
    • Change movement speed! By popular request, a new choice has been added to the Options menu which allows players to change the speed in which the hero and other characters move on the strategic grid. Four settings are available, with the fastest speed being instant.
    • Automatic zoom for Strategic Grid and Clothing Menu: When you click on a character on the Strategic Grid or in the Clothing Menu, moving your mouse over the character’s pop-up image will zoom in 2x with smooth reverse-scrolling based on the mouse pointer location. Move your mouse off the image to revert to 1x mode. This is a great way to check out the bodies of hot girls.
    • Girls will wear the outfits you pick out for them! In addition to being able to see all of the girls you’ve acquired in Castle Kronos, they will now wear the outfits you pick for them as long as you select “WEAR” when you’re finished.
    • Built-in Online Game Guide: From the main menu click on the game guide. This loads the online guide. It isn’t interactive, but it’s a quick way to find information while keeping the game loaded.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
These new features sound like something that is addressing many of the key complaints people have had with this game. It has been a couple releases since I've tried it, so if I get some time this weekend I may download it myself and take a look.

Keep up the good work Scarlet, paying attention to your fans but staying true to your dream is what makes a game good. As you polish and add content people should really start noticing this game again.

sirsanguine

Jan 11, 2019
how do i get my previous progress from the last version? or do i have to do all of that all over again? i'm not very keen to do all that again.

so I decided to just do it all over again, but now I give up. even the green fairy isnt fixed even though the changelog said it is. i really wanted to enjoy this.

Last edited:

Yc8

Jun 15, 2017
Anyone get a graphics not showing up problem? happens alot when i talk to some npcs. The game has a very unique and unpolished but it feels very laggy to play for some reason. I think you should work on making a better UI for the game before progressing with content. There's alot of bugs like wolves still moving on the map even though defeated. Walking around on the world/zone maps feels like a chore. Either way I want to say this game has some promise but it needs alot of work.

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
alright, this game needs clear directions, right now its a lot of stumbling around. also I recommend getting rid of login entirely and scaling back on the map sizes, maybe consider changing it to unity or renpy as well, the current format is not appealing.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Anyone get a graphics not showing up problem? happens alot when i talk to some npcs. The game has a very unique and unpolished but it feels very laggy to play for some reason. I think you should work on making a better UI for the game before progressing with content. There's alot of bugs like wolves still moving on the map even though defeated. Walking around on the world/zone maps feels like a chore. Either way I want to say this game has some promise but it needs alot of work.
I've had that happen several times before. Almost always the first time I try to play it after installing it. Whenever I close it down and reload it, then things seem to work. Haven't downloaded this version yet to see if it happens again.

klaudialodziara

Apr 24, 2017
Slightly weird to see the preview images of ancient times all these random women with full lipstick and eye shadow.
first makeup mentioning in history is from 5300 bce so about 7300 years ago(fullface makeup, lipstick, eyeshadows and such), its funny that there are ppl who think that makeup and cosmetics are modern invention, women in ancient egypt shaved their whole bodies, those with more money didnt shaved, they depilated( and i mean all hair, brows and head hair too).

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I've had that happen several times before. Almost always the first time I try to play it after installing it. Whenever I close it down and reload it, then things seem to work. Haven't downloaded this version yet to see if it happens again.
This has come up every now and then and I'd be interested in working on fixing it for everyone so it doesn'y happen again. If you or anyone else would be willing to go to my support forum and share some details about your system, I'd be happy to investigate further.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
how do i get my previous progress from the last version? or do i have to do all of that all over again? i'm not very keen to do all that again.

so I decided to just do it all over again, but now I give up. even the green fairy isnt fixed even though the changelog said it is. i really wanted to enjoy this.
In this version you make sure you copy over your save.ini file from the previous version (or overwrite everything with the new stuff) then select Synchronize the Matrix" which will reset all of the timelines and load all of the new content, including the fix for the green fairy. You don't lose any of your items, energy, currency, powers, etc. The only thing that resets are the timeline progress, which is going to happen at some point anyway considering that's part of the gameplay.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes