pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
I'm probably the only one that would like to see the women with bigger hands, you know what I mean. You know, big hands that poke though the shirt.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Well I tried this game again, but it has been a few releases since my last foray. Things I noticed:

The turn based movement outside of combat still really drags the flow of the game back. Perhaps outside of combat you can click on a destination and have it auto-cycle turns till you get there or the player interrupts it? Clicking every 5 spaces again and again to get across a map devoid of any nearby enemies can be tedious. Perhaps keyboard movement controls? I don't know.

There is a bunch of new content and nice new girls to look at. Art remains good. But several scenes displayed as black pages with a visible text box for me. Foot Job, the David Bowie Bandit, ect. The text was still visible but the image was not.

I encountered a crash that killed the whole program and dumped me to the desktop once. I'm not entirely sure what happened - it involved the wolves in ancient greece and me trying to just walk off the screen rather than fight them.

Money seems much easier to get in this version - that is good.

My AVS flags it, but it did that last time too.

Anyway I'll try to launch it again and see if I can find any of the new content.

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
After playing a bit I can tell this is not a 1 star game. It just lacks explanations, clear goals and player guidence.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
As a follow up on my last post. Relaunching after the crash fixed the black screens issue, and I did not encounter another crash. Still progressing through to find new content though.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
I was hoping after the update I can finally start the game. But my hopes were not destined to come true. It's a shame it looks like I won't be able to play this game. The author only excuses himself with ridiculous excuses about an antivirus, which I don't even have.
So if someone does not start the game, you should not hope for something in the future. Just accept it and shift your focus to things that work.

morph6785

Jan 12, 2019
Must be very fucking hard for someone makes a normal walkthrough for this shity game.Too long to start again new conversation with a girl and a bunch of crapy options in conversation.No save point to reload after the failed conversation.Don't waste your time with this garbage....

tg

May 1, 2017
Hey, so I downloaded 0.870, but windows security thinks it has a virus, so marked it infected. Anyone else have that? And is anyone else brave enough to open the zip and run it?

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Version 0.870 just uploaded.

Big Story/Content update with new sex scenes and animations.

By popular request, some nice bouncing jugs.

View attachment 869918
Ok they got one... but let's make this the one game on here that isn't filled with human cows and leave it that, mmkay? Not that this girl is... she actually has realistic tits so good job.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Version 0.870 just uploaded.

Big Story/Content update with new sex scenes and animations.

By popular request, some nice bouncing jugs.

View attachment 869918
Well I won't say no to it, but I also believe keeping the characters on the small half of the realistic curve is fine. We have plenty of options for fully operational battle station breasts available. If I get some time perhaps I'll check out the new changes - but not tonight.

Mokoshakar

Nov 14, 2016
In Windows go to your Security settings and click on "Virus and Threat Protection". Does it say anything under Current Threats? If so, Windows Defender (the built-in Windows AV) may have quarantines some files automatically. This is usually what it means when you get the Femme Fatal error. If you're absolutely certain no files were quarantines or deleted, try unzipping the game again and verify that it completed successfully with no files missing. If you're still having issues, try downloading a zip from a different provider, although I personally uploaded the exact same zip to GDrive, Anonfiles, and Mega, so they should all be identical.
Btw, Kaspersky is deleting the ktt.exe as well.

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Yeah that was my problem to, BitDefender deletes the EXE File. I'm gonna try it again hopefully it works this time. I hate it, because I really wanna try this game.

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Agreed. The virus false positive is quite annoying. I have to re-submit to AVs for whitelisting with every new update. I'm working on getting a signature certificate which may help with it. In the meantime, those of you who have the experience to know it's a false positive, it helps if you submit to your AV. They'll scan and whitelist, and within 48 hours should have an updated virus scan to confirm the game is virus-free.

For reference, I ran ktt.exe through an online scanner and it popped up with 4 detections out of 70+ AV scanners. By contrast, a real virus will trip the majority of them:

As I mentioned, I'm just a small-time single dev at this point but I'm looking into getting a signature certification.

In the meantime, if someone wants to play but is worried about a virus - and I recommend this with any game you download from the internet - you can always run it in Windows Sandbox mode or a Virtual PC.

The game is programmed in Fusion 2.5, the same software used for games like Five Nights at Freddy's and The Escapist. As you can see, this is an issue for others as well:

Thanks for your feedback, everyone. I appreciate the patience and for those who have submitted to their AV as a false positive, an extra big thanks. :)

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes