KingDoggo

Mar 13, 2019
Why did this hit me with a Trojan error for Wacatac .exe or somesuch?

Edit: Redownloaded and it was fine - Still.. The fuck?

Last edited:

KingDoggo

Mar 13, 2019
Also gonna post to say - Good job! Game is pretty decent so far - Engine seems to be VERY funky and breaks/freezes often, but with the game saving seemingly every scene it's a small price to pay.

Keep doing what you're doing - I've only given it a little time (Not playing with the Lewdpatcher mod) but it's rather solid (or will be within a few more versions).

Last edited:

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Why did this hit me with a Trojan error for Wacatac .exe or somesuch?

Edit: Redownloaded and it was fine - Still.. The fuck?
Which DL link gave you the AV error? PIXELDRAIN, GOFILE, and WORKUPLOAD I personally uploaded, and an uploader did the other two.

Anyone have any Emails I could use at the Game?
You don't need an email. Run ktt.exe per the installation instructions.

Also gonna post to say - Good job! Game is pretty decent so far - Engine seems to be VERY funky and breaks/freezes often, but with the game saving seemingly every scene it's a small price to pay.

Keep doing what you're doing - I've only given it a little time (Not playing with the Lewdpatcher mod) but it's rather solid (or will be within a few more versions).
I appreciate the positive feedback! There has been a report of a new bug introduced recently causing some of those issues, related mostly to using the NPC menu. If your issue wasn't with the NPC menu please report it on the Discord channel so I can get it fixed for you.

this game cost money ...
No it doesn't. Run ktt.exe per the installation instructions.

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Which DL link gave you the AV error? PIXELDRAIN, GOFILE, and WORKUPLOAD I personally uploaded, and an uploader did the other two.

I appreciate the positive feedback! There has been a report of a new bug introduced recently causing some of those issues, related mostly to using the NPC menu. If your issue wasn't with the NPC menu please report it on the Discord channel so I can get it fixed for you.

I'm confused, it's been a long time since I've played Kronos, so there's a new log in method without using free@?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I'm confused, it's been a long time since I've played Kronos, so there's a new log in method without using free@?
Due to abuse I discontinued the use of the game launcher to automatically update the game files using the free@ email address. However, the game has always been able to launch directly by running ktt.exe and new updates can be applied simply by extracting the newest archive directly into the game folder (like always). Supporters on Patreon and SubscribeStar can still use the launcher to update the game automatically using their email address.

Maxdedaddy

Jun 15, 2019

ho wow my bad , thank you kind

Hedgelord

Nov 21, 2017
So, I won't say the gameplay or story or anything like that is bad in this game. Reason being is because I never got passed the tutorial with Hera. After speaking with Hera, everything I do freezes the game so I can't move forward. Speak with Zama, or Zana or whatever her name is, freezes the game. Try to leave to the world map, freezes the game. Attack Hera, freezes the game. Actually get out to the world map once, select another tile to move to, freezes the game.

I mean, it's not like my computer runs on a potato either. Also, this is a fresh download from the main page. The only conclusion I can come to is this game is just broken or terribly coded. I generally use this site as a sort of demo for if I want to support a creator, if I find a game I like I will go and buy it or drop a few $'s on a patreon. Nice try, but I just can't waste my time with a game that literally freezes on every action I take, no matter how robust the save system is.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
So, I won't say the gameplay or story or anything like that is bad in this game. Reason being is because I never got passed the tutorial with Hera. After speaking with Hera, everything I do freezes the game so I can't move forward. Speak with Zama, or Zana or whatever her name is, freezes the game. Try to leave to the world map, freezes the game. Attack Hera, freezes the game. Actually get out to the world map once, select another tile to move to, freezes the game.

I mean, it's not like my computer runs on a potato either. Also, this is a fresh download from the main page. The only conclusion I can come to is this game is just broken or terribly coded. I generally use this site as a sort of demo for if I want to support a creator, if I find a game I like I will go and buy it or drop a few $'s on a patreon. Nice try, but I just can't waste my time with a game that literally freezes on every action I take, no matter how robust the save system is.
A bug was introduced in the most recent update that is causing the game to freeze for some users. I am working on determining why it is happening for some players and not others. Please check back in about a week for an update.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
For those of you running into the bug related to the NPC menu, please try unzipping this new ktt.exe into your game folder and overwrite the old ktt.exe. Let me know if it improves the stability of the NPC interactions.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
If you are a supporter the fix is live with the update today on the Game Launcher.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
FIXED

NEW MAJOR KNOWN ISSUE in versions 23.06.11 and 23.06.14: Talking to a character for the first time, especially with a brand new save file, will likely result in an "error 500" message. Leaving an area then coming back and talking to them again will resolve the error. This has been fixed and will be included in the next update (most likely this Friday).

Last edited:
Reactions: SenPC and Regardie

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Does the twisted titan patch add more scenes or it's the same ammount but with the age change? (besides the obvious added scenes for the new rape stuff). Asking before downloading just in case one option has more content than the other (original vs twisted patch)

Zinban

Jul 30, 2022
What is this .24 update? There's no entry in the changelog, there's no mention of this update on the game's website, it's not on the Patreon site, not on subscriestar....just nothing. Is this actually a valid update?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Does the twisted titan patch add more scenes or it's the same ammount but with the age change? (besides the obvious added scenes for the new rape stuff). Asking before downloading just in case one option has more content than the other (original vs twisted patch)
The amount of content is almost identical. Depending on what is changed, there could be slightly more or less dialogue in different scenes, but you won't miss entire scenes or be barred from accessing any portion of the game whether or not you have the patch. Just use whichever version you enjoy the most.

What is this .24 update? There's no entry in the changelog, there's no mention of this update on the game's website, it's not on the Patreon site, not on subscriestar....just nothing. Is this actually a valid update?
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. For some reason it was listed as .24 instead of .23 as well as the dates being incorrect. I have fixed them.

fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
The only conclusion I can come to is this game is just broken or terribly coded.
As far as I can tell, it's kinda both.

As a player, I'm met with pure frustration when trying to play this game because the user experience is awful -- despite having an interesting and unique concept/story. As a programmer, I applaud Scarlett's attempt to learn game engine development and her commitment to avoid making Yet Another Renpy Game™ -- it's just increasingly obvious that the engine as-built has substantial flaws and could probably use a complete or near-complete overhaul. There's no shame in that; it's part of the cost of building something unique.

I hope that this game continues to make progress, though I can't help but think it might be better for the game in the long term to take the existing assets and story and port it to a more stable/professionally-developed engine... or, perhaps to have another developer with WINAPI experience take a look at the code and offer suggestions/improvements.

In any case, I'm looking forward to a version where the game-breaking bugs are squashed and I can enjoy Kronos's shenanigans without having immersion broken by a crash.

Godspeed, scarlettyoung.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
As far as I can tell, it's kinda both.

As a player, I'm met with pure frustration when trying to play this game because the user experience is awful -- despite having an interesting and unique concept/story. As a programmer, I applaud Scarlett's attempt to learn game engine development and her commitment to avoid making Yet Another Renpy Game™ -- it's just increasingly obvious that the engine as-built has substantial flaws and could probably use a complete or near-complete overhaul. There's no shame in that; it's part of the cost of building something unique.

I hope that this game continues to make progress, though I can't help but think it might be better for the game in the long term to take the existing assets and story and port it to a more stable/professionally-developed engine... or, perhaps to have another developer with WINAPI experience take a look at the code and offer suggestions/improvements.

In any case, I'm looking forward to a version where the game-breaking bugs are squashed and I can enjoy Kronos's shenanigans without having immersion broken by a crash.

Godspeed, scarlettyoung.
I appreciate the polite feedback. Could you tell me which version you played and what your specific issues were?

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes