scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Game freezes whenever i kill someone. Unable to click anywhere but the menu. I'm using my old save and I don't want to start over as the grind is painfully slow. I need to manually quit to the main screen menu and reload my save everytime.

Edit: Zoe appears naked and dead in the castle as well as another girl (forgot her name, it's the blonde one you encounter in the end of time). They can't be interacted with even if i rewind.
Did the game prompt you with "Your game version has been updated. The timelines will now rewind to load the new content and features." If so, did you click Proceed? The only reason you would be having those issues is if the game did not refresh the timelines with the new data, and that can only happen when you do accept this prompt, or you go into the "Rewind and Reset" menu and select "Rewind All Timelines". It will undo all of your current actions in each timeline, but you won't lose anything you've collected including your experience and level up progress. This is the intended way to play the game.

If you did this and are still have problems, please DM me your save.data file for me to look at. Also, you might try playing the game with a fresh save from a separate directory to see if the issue still occurs. If it doesn't then you know the problem is related to your save file. Let me know either way. I'm happy to help. I don't want anyone to lose all of their progress.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Did the game prompt you with "Your game version has been updated. The timelines will now rewind to load the new content and features." If so, did you click Proceed? The only reason you would be having those issues is if the game did not refresh the timelines with the new data, and that can only happen when you do accept this prompt, or you go into the "Rewind and Reset" menu and select "Rewind All Timelines". It will undo all of your current actions in each timeline, but you won't lose anything you've collected including your experience and level up progress. This is the intended way to play the game.

If you did this and are still have problems, please DM me your save.data file for me to look at. Also, you might try playing the game with a fresh save from a separate directory to see if the issue still occurs. If it doesn't then you know the problem is related to your save file. Let me know either way. I'm happy to help. I don't want anyone to lose all of their progress.
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I did get the "your game has been updated" message and I did proceed to reset all timelines. I'll try redoing it and try a new save later. I'll keep you updated :)

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I did get the "your game has been updated" message and I did proceed to reset all timelines. I'll try redoing it and try a new save later. I'll keep you updated :)
Okay, yeah, try a fresh save and if it's working okay but your old save isn't send it to me and I'll get it fixed up for you.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Okay, yeah, try a fresh save and if it's working okay but your old save isn't send it to me and I'll get it fixed up for you.
Yeah, it's definitely a save bug. I tried a fresh save and it's working well. I dunno exactly what the problem is but here's the save

full save up to this date
I tried your save as well. Seemed empty, only stuff unlocked was the first power and 4 replay scenes.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
thank a lot bros
Can you please verify if the save posted by THEODORIX is complete? When I tried it, it has 4 or 5 recollection events and Kronos was level 1. Unless i'm missing something, it seemed to me that it's a very early save. Also don't use my save it's bugged.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Yeah, it's definitely a save bug. I tried a fresh save and it's working well. I dunno exactly what the problem is but here's the save
Okay, I'm glad to know everything is working okay with a new save. I'll take a look at the one you provided to see what might have happened with your old save.

thank a lot bros
Since Kronos Time Titan is very non-linear and is not a visual novel, most players strongly discourage playing someone else's save file, especially when the complete known quests, capturable girls, items, and so many other things are unknown (I don't even remember everything I've added) and new content is added at least twice a month.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Okay, I'm glad to know everything is working okay with a new save. I'll take a look at the one you provided to see what might have happened with your old save.

Since Kronos Time Titan is very non-linear and is not a visual novel, most players strongly discourage playing someone else's save file, especially when the complete known quests, capturable girls, items, and so many other things are unknown and new content is added at least twice a month.
Thanks. I think I'll just start over with the new version. Shouldn't be too long if it's more stable as you said and I know the game relatively well. Only thing bothering me is grinding again :/ But should be fine, I'll let you know if there is any stability issue.

Reactions: Kleiner Hunger

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Thanks. I think I'll just start over with the new version. Shouldn't be too long if it's more stable as you said and I know the game relatively well. Only thing bothering me is grinding again :/ But should be fine, I'll let you know if there is any stability issue.
Pro Tip: Get Zoe, assign her as your companion, click on her titties to increase her lust meter, and use Moaning Whispers, (repeat this 4 times). Then when you're fighting enemies you'll get double the experience points and the power lasts for, I want to say, like 5 minutes. When it starts to get low, use it again to restart the time. The power will carry over to any new battle you fight.

This will let you level up in half the time.

EDIT: Also, you get normal XP for fighting enemies the same level, and extra XP for fighting higher-level enemies. Lower-level enemies will get you less XP. Also, consider stripping girls completely for a final XP bonus.

Last edited:

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Pro Tip: Get Zoe, assign her as your companion, click on her titties to increase her lust meter, and use Moaning Whispers, (repeat this 4 times). Then when you're fighting enemies you'll get double the experience points and the power lasts for, I want to say, like 5 minutes. When it starts to get low, use it again to restart the time. The power will carry over to any new battle you fight.

This will let you level up in half the time.

EDIT: Also, you get normal XP for fighting enemies the same level, and extra XP for fighting higher-level enemies. Lower-level enemies will get you less XP. Also, consider stripping girls completely for a final XP bonus.
Thanks for the tip!

Zinban

Jul 30, 2022
I have the 3 items for Hera's quest but she wont talk to me. I open the chat bubble and it just closes back down.

I would also add:

The 1600's salem quests keep trying to restart even though I've finished them
The San Fransisco NPC's were there on my first visit but are now all gone.
The Future area also had NPC's when I first visited and now has none.

Game also likes to crash every 5 min.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I have the 3 items for Hera's quest but she wont talk to me. I open the chat bubble and it just closes back down.

I would also add:

Game also likes to crash every 5 min.
Could you test with a fresh installation to see if you're having any issues with a new save file? So far the only report of issues was with an older save file, which I m looking into.

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
Anyone know where to find Abigail Williams? I cant find any ship locations in that map. As well collect 20 bras quest possibly bugged. I have 25 of them and when I try to talk to hand them im I am only getting line to ask how to get more bras.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Anyone know where to find Abigail Williams? I cant find any ship locations in that map. As well collect 20 bras quest possibly bugged. I have 25 of them and when I try to talk to hand them im I am only getting line to ask how to get more bras.
Abigail Williams is a reference to a real-life person of the same name involved in the Salem Witch Trials, and is a pivotal character is Arthur Miller's The Crucible. She was originally going to be another witch you could save but that shifted to a different character you meet somewhere else (no spoilers). So right now there is no Abigail in the game, but I probably need to make that more clear until a time when I might add her.

That does sound like a bug with the bra quest. I did test it, but I might have missed something. Let me check it out and I'll get it fixed up. I do know that I temporarily do not have the game deduct the bras from your inventory because that quest is not complete yet and I didn't want players to have to collect all those bras again in order to complete the quest when the update with the finalized quest is released. Also, there is another character who will be joining the map that you can get bras from. Look for all of that in the next update.

Now that the game is really stable, I'm able to focus more on content.

Zinban

Jul 30, 2022
Could you test with a fresh installation to see if you're having any issues with a new save file? So far the only report of issues was with an older save file, which I m looking into.
This current save is a fresh game playing on the latest build.

On a positive note, I really like the character models. Very cute, petite ladies.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I can look into the Hera quest and see if something broke recently with that. You mentioned the NPCs were gone. Have you rewound time in any of those areas? They are meant to disappear from the map when you defeat an NPC or completely their quest or task, but they should be back when you do a time rewind.

Zinban

Jul 30, 2022
I can look into the Hera quest and see if something broke recently with that. You mentioned the NPCs were gone. Have you rewound time in any of those areas? They are meant to disappear from the map when you defeat an NPC or completely their quest or task, but they should be back when you do a time rewind.
I will give the rewind a shot.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes