johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
I never was able to figure out how to regain the red/blue fairies...it states they come back when you rewind time, but they do not seem to. If that part of the feature is patron only, I feel that it should be explained more clearly in-game.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I need help when I'm on the map where are the sirens etr I try to go to the box with a city my game blocks no loading nothing just the music that changes is normal or it can come of the Kronos TWISTED Titan patch?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
scarlettyoung
First time i tried to play this in ages (last time there were no companions)...so i dont start my complainings with having to start a new game...but honestly, it never was a crash parade like this. Instead of rewinding time i mostly end on my desktop. In cyprus is a town i never get in since the game always freezes when i try to enter it.

Then i tried to fight 2 wolves with companion (the first one you get) by my side and while giving the death blow to the second my useless companion, half a mile away, died for no reason while the wolf was still alife...worse, i couldnt hit that wolf again, but he could kill me just fine...and as said, many rewinds sent me to desktop, this was another. Fun thing, it happend again with brittany but without the rewind crash, now i know that crash was a good thing because my companion looked alife, but couldnt be interacted with which made her skills unusable and while trying to hit the thief that chased me near the wolves i got a light freeze...means neither i nor the enemy could move or do anything, but the sidemenu worked....so i tried to outsmart that bug and tried to timetravel and hello again o desktop of mine. After starting the game again i was next to the thief, one hit and bang, the same light freeze again but this time the time travel worked...however, i still cant interact with my companion..."solved" the problem by changing the bugfucked companion (brittany) against zoe, i still dont get why some of the girls who are stated as working companions in the wiki and in the changelog are locked but whatever.

Hmm, looks like whenever you kill some clone of someone you have already captured (like the swords girl, the thief and the witches) your companion dies instead of them...at least they fall over a blood puddle and cant be interacted with anymore until you change that companion, the enemy looks alife but dont moves in the battle screen and you get the xp, energy and loot messages, but they dont fall and their icons dont vanish from the map, they even keep running around there. You know what? The only one i currently dont have any problems with is that male bandit roaming in greece, maybe you should check his scripts...either to make him fit in this bug-mess or to find the solution for the problems all the others share ^^

Finally bugfree i ran into a new bug...having zoe and visiting greek shows her roaming the town and in the hut, ignoring the temporal mechanics - if you buy a door and run into the doormerchant again in the second greek timeline it crashes however you try to leave, be it by leaving the battle map, travel through- or rewind the time...but if you capture her soul (again) what makes her leaving first, you can leave the battle map without a crash.
Btw, the companion system needs a tweak, its so annoying to waste a move just to activate their skills. Are they brainless bots or followers? They should be able to auto use selected skills as long as they have the energy to do so. Especially the EXP moaning should always aktivate in battles without the need to threw away any strategic position or the first strike.
That being said, there seems to be a problem with groups of enemies, be it packs, puritans or rabbits, they often switch to ghost mode (means you cant select or attack them and just walk through them) until you travel somewhere and come back. But some like to redirect their death, especially the rabbits use this mean tactic, you hit one of them, the damage is redirected to the witch and then she magically hits you...at least thats the only possible explanation why some rabbits dont take damage, then deal a deadly blow against your full 100 lifepoints and after you dealt with them the witch refuses to talk to you.

Well, on the bright side the puritans give finally exp instead of error messages like last time i played it...makes the grind a little shorter by killing them over ond over again like they deserve, but on the dark side thats the only thing that changed in salem since then.

Hmm...i lost the overview during the whole bug'n'crash orgy...somehow i mostly run into girls i can only kill...is there a list of girls you currently can capture? The wiki cant really be up-to-date since i have 15 girls and it states only 14 can be captured. Btw, while i can strip 15 girls in hestias menu i have 2 ??? girls in my sidebar overview...and i still can only take zoe, brittany and the useless first one with me, all the other girls are somehow locked and not selectable.
Btw, please stop adding cute girls you cant capture yet...Its sad to kill them every time -,-
So please, once you are done implementing core features and fixing the ton of bugs, focus on completing open quests and girls before adding new unfinished stuff...i mean, if i remember correctly i complained 2 years ago because after playing 5+ 0.8x updates there was no progress in salem and now, 2 years later you still cant finish that damn quest, but we have have new locations and many beauties you can only kill or avoid.

And somehow speedy is missing. In greece1 she gave me daddy blowjobs and footjobs and now she only says we see us in future, but in greece2 she never shows up. I rewindet countless times, traveled back there after every other questline (especially the mermaid thing...by the way, you may want to check your colors, summer as well as aria speak sometimes as kronos and kronos as them...and you might check summer in the casle because if you talk to her you just end your round without talking to her at all), killed everything else to ensure the slightest movement on the border of view can only be her, ...nothing. And all the crashes made me restart the game pretty often, so thats also not a solution.

And um, you should decide for a level up strategy, increasing the needed xp and reducing the gained xp at the same time is too much, especially considering how your level ups work, you grind an eternity to reach 10/10/100, currently i need 2000 points to level up and the hightest exp amount i get is 50 with a moaning companion, so i would need at least 40 kills and dont joke about being a time controler now because thats the reason it should work faster. The only higher levels are gods and they get bored while you hit them...
Btw, whars with the red and blue fairies? As far as i remember they should push your stats a little, but now they only heal...and worse, they are greyed out in the "you've been killed" screen, so you can only use them from the inventory...and since you cant buy them anywhere it almost makes no sense to have them in the first place, especially since they now disappear after using like the green ones, what makes their only difference the limit to only use them from the inventory.
Oh, and maybe you could consider to remove the limited walking if you are alone in an area or turn the "wait" button into a "leave" button...sucks to go step by step to leave a battlemap after killing everyone ^^
And please add a option to drop quests because it is impossible for me to complete the puritang quest and it annoys me to always get remindet about it until the end of the game...

I finish this post with a (not really) stupid question: Why can we attack our girls in our own castle?

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I never was able to figure out how to regain the red/blue fairies...it states they come back when you rewind time, but they do not seem to. If that part of the feature is patron only, I feel that it should be explained more clearly in-game.
The blue and green fairies are supposed to be supporter perks only, and since you can purchase multiple green fairies from several locations, there is no major advantage to having them other than it just being a bit more convenient for you. If you're not a supporter and the fairies are showing up then there is a bug I need to get fixed.

I need help when I'm on the map where are the sirens etr I try to go to the box with a city my game blocks no loading nothing just the music that changes is normal or it can come of the Kronos TWISTED Titan patch?
The bug where you cannot enter the castle town of Idalion in Cyprus has been fixed in the update released today. If you are a supporter you can use the game launcher to update right now. If you're not, wait for the latest version to be uploaded.

scarlettyoung
First time i tried to play this in ages (last time there were no companions)...so i dont start my complainings with having to start a new game...but honestly, it never was a crash parade like this. Instead of rewinding time i mostly end on my desktop. In cyprus is a town i never get in since the game always freezes when i try to enter it.
I actually appreciate "complaints" like yours because you've given me specific issue that I can actually fix rather than just saying "this game sucks because it crashes". So thank you for that.

The town in Cyprus bug has been fixed today. It was introduced in the previous update.

Then i tried to fight 2 wolves with companion (the first one you get) by my side and while giving the death blow to the second my useless companion, half a mile away, died for no reason while the wolf was still alife...worse, i couldnt hit that wolf again, but he could kill me just fine...
The wolf was my first enemy and for some reason it has cause more bugs and frustration than I can count. I have it scheduled to phase out completely with, I'm sorry to tell you this, some sexier enemies you won't be able to capture. But at least you won't crash, at least not from the wolves.

and as said, many rewinds sent me to desktop, this was another. Fun thing, it happend again with brittany but without the rewind crash, now i know that crash was a good thing because my companion looked alife, but couldnt be interacted with which made her skills unusable and while trying to hit the thief that chased me near the wolves i got a light freeze...means neither i nor the enemy could move or do anything, but the sidemenu worked....so i tried to outsmart that bug and tried to timetravel and hello again o desktop of mine.
So it sounds like the majority of your crashes are coming when you try to rewind a time period? Is it also happening a lot when you time travel? I have not received reports of time traveling causing crashes.

After starting the game again i was next to the thief, one hit and bang, the same light freeze again but this time the time travel worked...however, i still cant interact with my companion..."solved" the problem by changing the bugfucked companion (brittany) against zoe, i still dont get why some of the girls who are stated as working companions in the wiki and in the changelog are locked but whatever.
You mentioned not having to start your game over. How long ago was the last time you played? Are these issues occurring with an older save or did you start a brand new game?

Hmm, looks like whenever you kill some clone of someone you have already captured (like the swords girl, the thief and the witches) your companion dies instead of them...at least they fall over a blood puddle and cant be interacted with anymore until you change that companion, the enemy looks alife but dont moves in the battle screen and you get the xp, energy and loot messages, but they dont fall and their icons dont vanish from the map, they even keep running around there. You know what? The only one i currently dont have any problems with is that male bandit roaming in greece, maybe you should check his scripts...either to make him fit in this bug-mess or to find the solution for the problems all the others share ^^
This is actually REALLY strange because those characters are technically different, even if they look the same. Are you saying killing the same character as your current companion, or is it happening when you kill any character you've already captured, regardless of the companion you're using?

Finally bugfree i ran into a new bug...having zoe and visiting greek shows her roaming the town and in the hut, ignoring the temporal mechanics - if you buy a door and run into the doormerchant again in the second greek timeline it crashes however you try to leave, be it by leaving the battle map, travel through- or rewind the time...but if you capture her soul (again) what makes her leaving first, you can leave the battle map without a crash.
Btw, the companion system needs a tweak, its so annoying to waste a move just to activate their skills. Are they brainless bots or followers? They should be able to auto use selected skills as long as they have the energy to do so. Especially the EXP moaning should always aktivate in battles without the need to threw away any strategic position or the first strike.
That being said, there seems to be a problem with groups of enemies, be it packs, puritans or rabbits, they often switch to ghost mode (means you cant select or attack them and just walk through them) until you travel somewhere and come back. But some like to redirect their death, especially the rabbits use this mean tactic, you hit one of them, the damage is redirected to the witch and then she magically hits you...at least thats the only possible explanation why some rabbits dont take damage, then deal a deadly blow against your full 100 lifepoints and after you dealt with them the witch refuses to talk to you.

Well, on the bright side the puritans give finally exp instead of error messages like last time i played it...makes the grind a little shorter by killing them over ond over again like they deserve, but on the dark side thats the only thing that changed in salem since then.

Hmm...i lost the overview during the whole bug'n'crash orgy...somehow i mostly run into girls i can only kill...is there a list of girls you currently can capture? The wiki cant really be up-to-date since i have 15 girls and it states only 14 can be captured. Btw, while i can strip 15 girls in hestias menu i have 2 ??? girls in my sidebar overview...and i still can only take zoe, brittany and the useless first one with me, all the other girls are somehow locked and not selectable.
Something sounds really wrong with your save. Could you send me a screenshot of the girls you currently have? They should be showing up in your inventory and you certainly shouldn't have more than the wiki says. I don't think I've got any missing from there, but there are a few girls I've programmed for the paperdoll screen but aren't capturable yet so I'm wondering if you somehow ended up with some of them.

Btw, please stop adding cute girls you cant capture yet...Its sad to kill them every time -,-
So please, once you are done implementing core features and fixing the ton of bugs, focus on completing open quests and girls before adding new unfinished stuff...i mean, if i remember correctly i complained 2 years ago because after playing 5+ 0.8x updates there was no progress in salem and now, 2 years later you still cant finish that damn quest, but we have have new locations and many beauties you can only kill or avoid.
I totally get that. I am working on getting the Sarina the 18+ Witch questlines finished up. The core features are getting close to being finished, and I'll be able to dedicate more time to closing out current quests (and writing new ones).

And um, you should decide for a level up strategy, increasing the needed xp and reducing the gained xp at the same time is too much, especially considering how your level ups work, you grind an eternity to reach 10/10/100, currently i need 2000 points to level up and the hightest exp amount i get is 50 with a moaning companion, so i would need at least 40 kills and dont joke about being a time controler now because thats the reason it should work faster. The only higher levels are gods and they get bored while you hit them...
If you are fighting enemies the same level as you it should only take 20 kills. Add experience for stripping girls and using the XP Slut Skill and you shouldn't even have to kill that many. What level are you at? Is it possible you're fighting enemies at a lower level and that's why you're needing to kill more?

I finish this post with a (not really) stupid question: Why can we attack our girls in our own castle?
Not a stupid question. Mainly because companions in the castle generate as NPCs, where companions you have assigned to follow you have a special companion assignment in order to show their custom menus. Eventually I'll add a was to for the game to switch the attack button on or off for specific characters or locations, but that's just time taking away from writing more content.

It really does sound like many of these bugs are from something really bizarre going on with your save. Would you mind DMing me a copy of it, and also telling me if this was a new save from the latest version or an older save? If so, what was the last version you played?

Last edited:
Reactions: dirani

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
While i tried to continue my old game it didnt work, so it started a new game and i had to do everything from the beginning.

My kronos is lvl 8, atk 9, def 7 and 90 lp...except for the gods every single enemy is weaker than me, so i cant really pick equal fights to gain more exp when everyone else runs around with lvl 1-3 or lvl 99...and stripping girls gives around 5 xp per cloth + it dont works with the people i like to kill most since they are unstripable, even the woman.

Mh, more when i try to travel between timelines, i dont use the rewind that much, mostly only when i got killed or need to do something differently. In general i prefer to see i'm making progress instead of resetting everything i've done ^^

Well, since i had to start a new game with this version i played from the beginning to the end of content in one go...except for the crashes and breaks to work, sleep and life a little ^^

Its not related to my current companion...and as said, i only have 2,5 working companions, zoe, brittany and the first one without any skills.

Hmm, you know what? Look yourself ;)

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Oh, my! Just look at ALL of the tags! Reminds me of an over-lit Christmas tree.

Going for f95's record of Most Tags Used For an Adult Game, are you? :whistle: ;)

tofurkey

Oct 22, 2018
I came very close to not trying this. The UI is... bad. The girls at times look too young. I played it anyway and honestly once you get going it isn't bad at all. I still think that some of the girls look too young but that content is... well primarily avoidable (once you can travel through time that is).

• Angry
Reactions: Virulenz

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
In the future will it be possible to have a French translation and in another language?
Yes, I have a mostly-completed language selection system but I haven't completed it yet because the guy who was going to translate the game into Italian quit.

If someone is interested in translating into any language, please send me a DM here or on Discord. Keep in mind some of the dialogue may change so it's probably best to start with some of the older quests which aren't as likely to be modified anytime soon.

Oh, my! Just look at ALL of the tags! Reminds me of an over-lit Christmas tree.
Going for f95's record of Most Tags Used For an Adult Game, are you? :whistle: ;)
Thanks, I added maybe 3 or 4 tags. The majority of them came from when someone originally posted my game months before it was ready to face any public scrutiny and earned me a bunch of early 1-star ratings. I'd happily trade those tags for the unhelpful and wildly outdated 1-star ratings from when the game was nothing like what it is now. ‍♀

I came very close to not trying this. The UI is... bad. The girls at times look too young. I played it anyway and honestly once you get going it isn't bad at all. I still think that some of the girls look too young but that content is... well primarily avoidable (once you can travel through time that is).
Thanks for giving it a shot. I'm curious to know which characters you think look too young and which ones you like.

Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
hiho,
the game is a katastrophe.....it often break....I havge 9 pearls, but I can´t find poseidon. I can´t find the logical line of the quest. and by the search to poseidon I have 4 breaks in 5 minute, this demotivated me play the game.
Have a nice day
Helmut

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I like the game so far. I see great potential in it, although I haven't figured out yet how to engage in lewd activities with the captured girls from the castle. Maybe you can't at all?
Thank you for your kind words. Some of the girls have lewd options or quests which will lead to them at Castle Kronos, but not all of them. Eventually all of the girls will have options to play with them (and other surprises). You can also use the Time Echo power to replay any of your past completed lewd scenes.

colween

Oct 5, 2020
I really need cheat in this game, it's too time consuming, is there any possibility?
That's what I thought at first, when I saw it as a lewd "game-like entertainment", but I gave it a chance as a "game" and cheats were just ruining the experience of building your character and make him stronger to earn your rewards.
Also, using/creating cheats on a game that isn't 100% stable is not that fun, you never know if it's your cheat that made it crash (even in the current very stable state, it's been a long time since I encountered a crash).
So to answer your question, yes there's always a possibility to cheat in a game (by editing memory values, code injection, savegames...), and it can be fun sometimes, but I don't recommend it in this one because you'll ruin your experience and it will be even more time consuming to make it work than playing it as it was intended.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Snow972
2.60 star(s) 71 Votes