NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
Hercules is unbeatable.

There is no HP bar for him. Throwing coins gives a chance to hit him, but again, there is no HP bar and hitting him changes nothing. Watching him picking my money is also stupid. He just harvested 100 coins for nothing.

I have a knife and zoe's essence but there is no way to use them, even if I open up inventory using main menu glitch - it just says that I cant use these items.

Also, for love of gods, I wish there was an option to disable text animations. Watching the same dialog slowly appearing 20 times in a row without any means to skip it by clicking is infuriating.

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Wow. It somehow already started a game even without pressing play button in menu.

I launched ktt.exe. Then I see "Main menu" with life force and energy on the bottom. Which is already weird, since I havent started playing yet. Then I pressed on "Life Force" and got Blue screen in game (not a windows error, just blue screen). And there is a hidden block on the left, which shows my stats and inventory. And I have 2 fairies, which I can use. What is going on?

After resetting the timeline and possible saves in menu - game acts the same way, like I'm already in the game and its just paused instead of being in main menu.

Its the first time I've seen a game where I can use consumables before starting it.
Can you send me some screenshots, or better yet videos, of what you're experiencing? It sounds to me like something isn't working correctly.

I have a knife and zoe's essence but there is no way to use them, even if I open up inventory using main menu glitch - it just says that I cant use these items.

Also, for love of gods, I wish there was an option to disable text animations. Watching the same dialog slowly appearing 20 times in a row without any means to skip it by clicking is infuriating.
I'd like to see what this main menu glitch is. I think something isn't working correctly on your machine.

Also, the dialogue doesn't normally appear slowly, and holding down the left mouse button will advance dialogue very quickly. Again a video could help me understand what's going on. Also, what are your computer specs?

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
Can you send me some screenshots, or better yet videos, of what you're experiencing? It sounds to me like something isn't working correctly.

I'd like to see what this main menu glitch is. I think something isn't working correctly on your machine.

Also, the dialogue doesn't normally appear slowly, and holding down the left mouse button will advance dialogue very quickly. Again a video could help me understand what's going on. Also, what are your computer specs?
Sorry, cant post video here - shows error "file is too large to process" while its just 18mb. I'll try through discord

I didnt mean, the dialog animation is lagging. It takes like a 1-2 seconds to animate all the letters. Its just annoying. It was fun in main menu to make first impression. But in fight with heracles, when I have to throw coins-hit-throw coins-hit.... and it always shows the same text about him picking up coins. I have to wait for text animation every time. Other games dont force me to wait for text animations, in Renpy there is an option to speedup text to instantly show it, so I can skip repeating dialogs while grinding some stats.

PS: PC Specs CPU-i79700K, RAM-16Gb, GPU-RTX3070

Last edited:

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Sorry, cant post video here - shows error "file is too large to process" while its just 18mb. I'll try through discord

I didnt mean, the dialog animation is lagging. It takes like a 1-2 seconds to animate all the letters. Its just annoying. It was fun in main menu to make first impression. But in fight with heracles, when I have to throw coins-hit-throw coins-hit.... and it always shows the same text about him picking up coins. I have to wait for text animation every time. Other games dont force me to wait for text animations, in Renpy there is an option to speedup text to instantly show it, so I can skip repeating dialogs while grinding some stats.

PS: PC Specs CPU-i79700K, RAM-16Gb, GPU-RTX3070
Oh I see what you mean. Yeah, you can hold down the left mouse button and the text appears quickly, but that will also auto advance to the next line of dialogue while you're holding it down. I think I can add an option to make text appear instantly instead of having to click again to make it appear faster. I'll look into getting that added for you guys.

• Red Heart
Reactions: O&M's and NeonSelf
Feb 25, 2020
Boy did I freaking bounce off of this one like it was made of rubber. Dumped into an overworld view with little instruction after the small introduction, HORRID UI, and when I did eventually find someone to talk to I couldn't even follow the cringey conversation. Uninstalled in less than 15 minutes.

SwiggityArgon

Mar 11, 2019
Man, forgive me if I am wrong, but wasn't this close to being finished? Funny how I've seen quite a few games extend or retract their current version and the time between completion. Perhaps that's not the case with this one and unless I have mistaken this for another, I could've sworn it was close to being finished.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Hello, any chance to get this ported to Android?
The full game is not going to be ported to Android. However, I do have something in the works that will be released very soon to allow you to enjoy some of the content of the game on Android and other platforms. Watch for an announcement in the next few weeks.

Man, forgive me if I am wrong, but wasn't this close to being finished? Funny how I've seen quite a few games extend or retract their current version and the time between completion. Perhaps that's not the case with this one and unless I have mistaken this for another, I could've sworn it was close to being finished.
My original intent was for version 1.0 to have all of the final core features of the game written but to always leave the game open for additional content expansion. A few months ago I changed the versioning to a date-based system for several reasons, although you are still correct. The core mechanics are nearing completion. However, when that happens, the time I spend on programming features will shift fully to content and smoothing out and UI or game bugs.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Machinencio

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
So I tried this game for the first time and unfortunately the Cyprus is bugged. The game hangs whenever I try to enter city there.

asrieldreemr

Nov 8, 2017
why can't people put simple save systems in their game i just lost all my progress to a crash. this game by extansion just lost me

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
why can't people put simple save systems in their game i just lost all my progress to a crash. this game by extansion just lost me
Tell me more about how you lost all your progress from a crash? The game has autosave and multiple redundancies so if a crash did for some reason corrupt a save it will automatically restore your game from an autosave only a few moments before the main save. I've never encountered any instance where a crash has completely wiped out someone's progress and I'm not even sure how that would be possible. If that happened to you, again, I'd love to find out more about how it happened.

asrieldreemr

Nov 8, 2017
Tell me more about how you lost all your progress from a crash? The game has autosave and multiple redundancies so if a crash did for some reason corrupt a save it will automatically restore your game from an autosave only a few moments before the main save. I've never encountered any instance where a crash has completely wiped out someone's progress and I'm not even sure how that would be possible. If that happened to you, again, I'd love to find out more about how it happened.
played for a few hour reached lvl 6 in the second version of greece finishing capturing every girl, left the game running for like 15 min because i had something to do.
came back to a frozen computer , shit happens not gonna blame you for everything. only option is to reboot computer as it is completely crashing.
restart computer then restart game click continue back at the beginning of the game all progress lost.

honestly i just feel like having the option to make hard save when you want would be something nice. i know the game as a rewind mechanic so it make that kinda redoundant but still.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
played for a few hour reached lvl 6 in the second version of greece finishing capturing every girl, left the game running for like 15 min because i had something to do.
came back to a frozen computer , shit happens not gonna blame you for everything. only option is to reboot computer as it is completely crashing.
restart computer then restart game click continue back at the beginning of the game all progress lost.

honestly i just feel like having the option to make hard save when you want would be something nice. i know the game as a rewind mechanic so it make that kinda redoundant but still.
That is a good suggestion. I will added it to the feature wishlist so that won't happen to you or anyone else again.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes