scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I really want to like this game, I just can't seen to get on board with how much of a grind levelling up enough to be any good with the combat system seems to be. Feels like I've been fighting on a rewind loop for ages and I barely feel any difference in strength. Perhaps it's just me but every time I come back to the game I feel the same way. I do like the concept though, interesting take on gameplay and I like the different time periods and stuff. I also appreciate not really having a fail-state, they give me war flashbacks to losing hours of progress on SoB with not realising you could game over. XD
These are totally valid points. I spent days working on the leveling exp values to make it similar to the combat rewards in games like D&D. However, one failure of mine is I have not implemented the exp rewards for completed quests yet, which does slow leveling progression somewhat. In addition, I've added some new features to make leveling faster, like the Slut Skill that allows you to get more experience points per kill when the skill is active. I have not, however, made this skill very well known in the game so players who are unaware of the skill won't know it's available or how to capture the girl who allows you to use it.

I will work on addressing these two issues soon to hopefully make the game experience more enjoyable for you and other players. I am happy to know you enjoy the fact that you cannot fail or lose your acquired powers, girls, skills, items, etc. and I hope you will keep an eye on the game and try it again once some of these changes have been made.

dooderding

Jan 6, 2023
As with any other game involving the accumulation of xp for level gain and stats, once you have figured out a good level gain formula, you can actually bank levels pretty quickly. I feel the level progression is pretty reasonable for the enemies that you'll encounter at more difficult stages. That may lead to another issue, as there begins to be very little that can stand up to you once you've both gain a decent level and once you've figured a good battle strategy.

But I can totally understand someone's annoyance seeing how little experience you get while fighting the same wolves, the thief, the wood nymph, etc, over and over. I have been meaning to add a XP strategy to the wiki, utilizing one of the skills scarlett mentioned. I've gotta get on that.

Fox.Mulder, one of the best ways I've been able to feel stronger in ktt is to make sure I am adding enough into strength upon level up. I've noticed that, even with a few points into defense, the 4th and 5th level enemies can still whack you for good LP. But with points into strength, the amount of damage you do is immediately noticeable. With this, you can get enemies down to near-zero life (just before the kill hit), and they most usually run from you at this point.

• Red Heart
Reactions: scarlettyoung

TheAntiCamper

Oct 9, 2022
Is Kronos Castle in the game, and if so how do I travel there?
I'm enjoying it so far. I like a reasonable grind and the humor seems good.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Is Kronos Castle in the game, and if so how do I travel there?
I'm enjoying it so far. I like a reasonable grind and the humor seems good.
Thank you so much! Not everyone appreciates the humor so I always love when someone compliments it.

To get to Castle Kronos use Time Travel to go to The End of Time and just head south. You can grab Brittany along the way and then you're there.

Reactions: TheAntiCamper

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Is there a wide discrepancy in the amount of content in patched vs unpatched versions? Don't want loli content, and unsure if I want to get into the grind if there isn't a dearth of content to justify it.

Thanks!

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Sadie Collect.jpg

Voting Results: Sadie Wins!
You voted for her, so you got her! Sadie won the popular vote by a large margin to make her the next capturable character using SoulSteal! Look forward to the next update featuring Sadie, as well as collecting her outfits found as random loot rewards!
Oh, and don't worry, it's not shown in the image above but Sadie won't forget to bring along her "collection" device.​

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Version: 23.02.25
With unofficial lewd patch: Ageplay, Rape, Incest
Bug report: Followers get in the way (especially in town Greece 1669 BC) when you have the regular follower she CAN block you a little but when you have her and the slave girl they can actively prevent you from moving anywhere to get out of town. You need to give them in insubstantiality so they stop interfering with the fun of the game (literally 10 minutes to figure a way out of town so I can claim my 3rd power and the fun was almost completely gone). I have been playing this game (even supported it for a while) and this new "feature" is not very fun so far.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Bug report: Followers get in the way (especially in town Greece 1669 BC) when you have the regular follower she CAN block you a little but when you have her and the slave girl they can actively prevent you from moving anywhere to get out of town. You need to give them in insubstantiality so they stop interfering with the fun of the game (literally 10 minutes to figure a way out of town so I can claim my 3rd power and the fun was almost completely gone). I have been playing this game (even supported it for a while) and this new "feature" is not very fun so far.
Thank you for reporting this. If you press spacebar or hold right click to skip your turn, do they not move to the other side of you so you can get past? I will look into changing it so you are able to pass through them instead of having to go around them.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Thank you for reporting this. If you press spacebar or hold right click to skip your turn, do they not move to the other side of you so you can get past? I will look into changing it so you are able to pass through them instead of having to go around them.
Some spots she does move past in other spots there is not always a spot to move to the other side of me in Mount Olympus there is a spot with only 1 pathway. I had to fiddle with keys and buttons to figure out how to pass a turn I will try the space bar next time.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Yeah further to that report I am going to list the white house in San Francisco 1969 as a direct problem "Zana" appears directly in the path to the house making the trip take 2 clicks to actually talk to "Summer" and 2 more clicks to leave the property.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Yeah further to that report I am going to list the white house in San Francisco 1969 as a direct problem "Zana" appears directly in the path to the house making the trip take 2 clicks to actually talk to "Summer" and 2 more clicks to leave the property.
Kronos can now pass by companions instead of having to go around them. This will be reflected in the next update.

Reactions: circuitarity

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
It's very interesting how the dev insists on using this engine to implement the combat, when the combat is really boring and just makes the game worse. Plenty of ren'py games have shit combat too, but at least then it's be easy to just cheat myself OP instead of needing to grind.

Edit: another benefit of using ren'py is that it probably wouldn't be this buggy.

Last edited:

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 1474409

Overview:
An erotic adult RPG strategy adventure through time: Kronos Time Titan allows you to explore the sandbox of time where you mate with beautiful women and defeat sexy foes in order to restore your Titan powers. With every new Titan power unlocked you can discover new ways to seduce women and find your way into their loincloths!​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-11
Release Date: 2023-03-10
Developer: Scarlett Young - - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 23.03.10
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Troubleshooting and Support:

KRONOS TIME TITAN WORKS WITH A WIDE VARIETY OF PCs. IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ISSUES ON A NEWER COMPUTER, PLEASE REVIEW THE FAQ OR POST A SUPPORT REQUEST ON THE DISCORD CHANNEL. IF YOU HAVE AN OLDER COMPUTER, YOUR EXPERIENCE MAY NOT BE AS SATISFYING AS OTHERS'.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Content Patch:

Extras: - -

View attachment 1170234 View attachment 1218093 View attachment 2022848 View attachment 1218097 View attachment 1575168 View attachment 999351 View attachment 1218092 View attachment 1509800 View attachment 939268 View attachment 1159354 View attachment 1509807 View attachment 1170233 View attachment 642770 View attachment 1159358 View attachment 880892 View attachment 1159352 View attachment 708117 View attachment 752769 View attachment 825511 View attachment 642775 View attachment 752768 View attachment 1159351 View attachment 785907 View attachment 825512 View attachment 700348 View attachment 642772 View attachment 653811
The thread version does not match the downloadble file version

May 23, 2018
Any info on full release? A planned date or what % done the game is at this point? I see you dropped doing version number and just doing dates which makes me thing it's nowhere soon. I was looking to try the game at release but it has been so long in .900s and now it just being dates makes me think no time soon.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes