Handifap

Dec 30, 2019
somebody know where is judy, i cant found her
Go to the van, talk to Grace. Choose the SECOND dialogue option, where she mentions that her sister should be back soon. Talk to her two(?) more times. Judy will show up after a couple rounds of talking to her.

Lautheron

May 29, 2021
where the fuck are you supposed to take grace for her stupid fuckin date?! sob this is more overly annoying to go through to complete than it is to knit sweaters. not to mention supposed to collect girls at end of time to do stuff with and hardly none of them are able to do anything at all with. hestia says you can take her with you but in tab to choose her the option is locked. wtf'n hell you gotta do to unlock that shit. nothing is said any fuckin where on how to go about this. been searching for days now. sorry is coming acoss like an ass but i sincerely hate all this vague leads running all over the effin place without knowing exactly where to start or where to look. >.< and the quest to get her that drink. only place i can think of is in the time before end of time but no damn body is in the damned bar to get the drink! again vague ass shit >.< can't seem to find any walkthrough''s online either! again sorry about coming across like this but damn this kind of shit just gets me riled up >.<
There is no date yet. The dialogue indicates that you can use her as 3rd witch at ritual in salem.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Kronos Time Titan [v24.07.14] [Scarlett Young] - Compressed

Win [927 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
KronosTimeTitan-24.07.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes