TheKing2112

Dec 9, 2020
I enjoy the game, and I'm currently using the latest version, but just like the last 2 versions. When I kill something, that's it. I can still access the menu screen allowing me to activate the ability to rewind time, which is how I got to level 5. But if I have to kill more than one enemy, like in the Salems townsquare, I can't complete it. Kill thr first guy and that's it...frozen. Another annoying bug, Zana somehow dies at the beginning of the game and I drag her corpse around everywhere I go...is this typical? Happens everything I start a new game as well.

These "issues" may have already been addressed, so I apologies if I missed them.

Vesanius

Feb 17, 2023
the ktt.exe is treated as a dangerous file by Norton and it wont allow it to play :/
It's a false positive and unless you are supporting in the patreon you should use the other exe file with the full gamename anyway. ktt.exe is just a launcher for the supporters that allows saving to cloud and updating through it etc.

Reactions: Krashch1

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Hey Scarlett, So 2 things
The captured princess glitches out, if you choose to deflower her, the game freezes, and on exit, if you start again and go to the castle, it freezes again as well

I found no way to get aria to End of times, I never had that option, and when I visit her in the location south of the castle, she keeps saying to visit her after the wedding, is that a glitch?

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
How I get Soul Steal? (long time not played all reset) and the Wiki don`t help
This has been asked a lot so I'm working on updating the Wiki and adding in-game help but for now check out the SPOILER in the OP for instructions on how to get this power.

I enjoy the game, and I'm currently using the latest version, but just like the last 2 versions. When I kill something, that's it. I can still access the menu screen allowing me to activate the ability to rewind time, which is how I got to level 5. But if I have to kill more than one enemy, like in the Salems townsquare, I can't complete it. Kill thr first guy and that's it...frozen. Another annoying bug, Zana somehow dies at the beginning of the game and I drag her corpse around everywhere I go...is this typical? Happens everything I start a new game as well.

These "issues" may have already been addressed, so I apologies if I missed them.
So with the latest two version when you kill something the game locks up? Could you make a video of this happening and send it to me either on the Discord or upload it somewhere? I can't recreate this issue but I'd like to find out why it's happening to you and the best way is to see a video of the exact moment it happens. Also, a copy of your save.data file right after it happens would be useful.

Hey Scarlett, So 2 things
The captured princess glitches out, if you choose to deflower her, the game freezes, and on exit, if you start again and go to the castle, it freezes again as well

I found no way to get aria to End of times, I never had that option, and when I visit her in the location south of the castle, she keeps saying to visit her after the wedding, is that a glitch?
I ran some tests for Aria's bedroom scenes and tried all the options but could not replicate the freeze. It's possible it was just a random glitch, but just to confirm, could you send me the save.data file, if you haven't rewound time already.

Lautheron

May 29, 2021
I ran some tests for Aria's bedroom scenes and tried all the options but could not replicate the freeze. It's possible it was just a random glitch, but just to confirm, could you send me the save.data file, if you haven't rewound time already.
Same thing also happened to me (tried it twice). It's not Aria, it's the handcuffed princess you encounter on the way to the wedding.

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Same thing also happened to me (tried it twice). It's not Aria, it's the handcuffed princess you encounter on the way to the wedding.
Could you tell me what exactly happens and where? Does a character say something right before it happens?

Reactions: B10

Can_I_Get_A_Hoyah

Jun 21, 2024
Could you tell me what exactly happens and where? Does a character say something right before it happens?
Sorry to bug you but would you please explain the process of
1. Finding the tallismans for tituba. I have tried so many variations of replaying salem and just cant work it out

2. Does grace ever complete her date or is that just text to let you know she can be useful in the church scene?

Lautheron

May 29, 2021
You enter castle for Aria's quest, you follow the sound instead and find the bound princess, you undress her, then you are given two choices:
1) Fuck
2) Capture

I haven't tried capture but if you choose fuck there is no further dialogue. Right side of the screen (where dialogue options are) completely empty and you cannot proceed.

EDIT: "Please... please let me go now..." is the last sentence on conversation before it breaks. Options are: "POWER: SoulSteal" , "Fuck her" and "Leave". My guess it's a broken conversation link or something. Also the engine mate. Just why? What unity couldn't do, so you had to use (or build) that abomination? :D
(Not a fan of unity btw, but it's a good example of a generic engine)

Last edited:

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
This has been asked a lot so I'm working on updating the Wiki and adding in-game help but for now check out the SPOILER in the OP for instructions on how to get this power.

So with the latest two version when you kill something the game locks up? Could you make a video of this happening and send it to me either on the Discord or upload it somewhere? I can't recreate this issue but I'd like to find out why it's happening to you and the best way is to see a video of the exact moment it happens. Also, a copy of your save.data file right after it happens would be useful.

No, not Aria, the one that is chained up, she is the one where the game freezes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Kronos Time Titan [v24.06.29] [Scarlett Young] - Compressed

Win [925 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

smcawk11

Apr 18, 2023
I dont have that 4K issue but it sounds very similar to one i had in another game. If you have this issue, try this:
Right click the program (ktt.exe) . Go to properties ( might be in show more options). go to compatibility. click "Change high DPI settings" click the box on "high DPI scaling override" and set it to application.

Again, take note that i DO NOT have this issue. This is what worked for me in a different game and it sounds very similar.

B10

Jun 25, 2017
I have the same issue, when using the fuck her option the game freezes. If you use the soul steal option it doesn't freeze.
Also the bug with the devine is back where you don't get the option to use your knife to get lose or use the pearl.
Both are in the inventory.

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
where the fuck are you supposed to take grace for her stupid fuckin date?! sob this is more overly annoying to go through to complete than it is to knit sweaters. not to mention supposed to collect girls at end of time to do stuff with and hardly none of them are able to do anything at all with. hestia says you can take her with you but in tab to choose her the option is locked. wtf'n hell you gotta do to unlock that shit. nothing is said any fuckin where on how to go about this. been searching for days now. sorry is coming acoss like an ass but i sincerely hate all this vague leads running all over the effin place without knowing exactly where to start or where to look. >.< and the quest to get her that drink. only place i can think of is in the time before end of time but no damn body is in the damned bar to get the drink! again vague ass shit >.< can't seem to find any walkthrough''s online either! again sorry about coming across like this but damn this kind of shit just gets me riled up >.<

Reactions: xenlong
2.60 star(s) 71 Votes