scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Grace still so underrated..She deserve more attention:cry:
Grace has a full questline planned that ties in with a quest for her sister Judy. Grace is actually the virgin for the San Francisco 1969 Titan Power unlock. Expect to see much more from Grace. She didn't poll highly in a recent poll, but I personally like her and will proceed with adding her questline.

It might be broken for twisted patch. The conversation gets stuck on Artemis explaining she's Kronos' granddaughter for me
Please report this in the Discord channel so I can work with you to get the issue resolved.

I'm stuck on the warning screen. deleted, redownloaded and placed in games folder still not working
Please report this in the Discord channel so I can work with you to get the issue resolved.

Any info on full release? A planned date or what % done the game is at this point? I see you dropped doing version number and just doing dates which makes me thing it's nowhere soon. I was looking to try the game at release but it has been so long in .900s and now it just being dates makes me think no time soon.
The game is nearing the completion of the core features, but there is a lot more content to go. In fact, once all the core features are finalized and the bugs have been worked out, my time will shift from a balance of programming and content to mostly content development.

The versioning was changed for several reasons, but as I mentioned in the changelog when that occurred, it fits the theme of the game better, and indicated that indeed, the completion of the game is not nearing, especially with so many more quests and scenes in store.

If you're waiting to play the game when it's finished, I would recommend keeping it on your radar a bit longer. Once all of the core features are complete and there aren't any persistent bugs I would suggest that is a good time to start playing. The reason is you can play and enjoy any of the content from the multiple timelines in whatever order you want. When new content is added you can go and experience that content without needing to start your game over.

If you don't mind encountering bugs at times, realizing that none of them will ever erase your game, feel free to give the game a play and let me know if you run into any issues I can help you fix.

Last edited:
May 23, 2018
If you're waiting to play the game when it's finished, I would recommend keeping it on your radar a bit longer. Once all of the core features are complete and there aren't any persistent bugs I would suggest that is a good time to start playing. The reason is you can play and enjoy and of the content from the multiple timelines in whatever order you want. When new content is added you can go and experience that content without needing to start your game over.
Thanks for reply!

• Red Heart
Reactions: scarlettyoung

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
I understand that older versions of the Twisted patch can be used on newer game versions, as per the info on the Twisted patch download page:
***Note: If you update the game beyond the current patch version, the patch should continue to work. If a newer patch is required, it will be noted here in the description.***
Currently the Twisted patch available from the link in the OP is for v23.02.25, will that be updated to the new v23.03.10 or is it OK to use the v23.02.25 Twisted patch on the new v23.03.10? Figured it would be best to ask first rather than just install the Twisted patch and then find out I've broken the game or something. :eek:

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
Grace has a full questline planned that ties in with a quest for her sister Judy. Grace is actually the virgin for the San Francisco 1969 Titan Power unlock. Expect to see much more from Grace. She didn't poll highly in a recent poll, but I personally like her and will proceed with adding her questline.

The game is nearing the completion of the core features, but there is a lot more content to go. In fact, once all the core features are finalized and the bugs have been worked out, my time will shift from a balance of programming and content to mostly content development.

The versioning was changed for several reasons, but as I mentioned in the changelog when that occurred, it fits the theme of the game better, and indicated that indeed, the completion of the game is not nearing, especially with so many more quests and scenes in store.

If you're waiting to play the game when it's finished, I would recommend keeping it on your radar a bit longer. Once all of the core features are complete and there aren't any persistent bugs I would suggest that is a good time to start playing. The reason is you can play and enjoy any of the content from the multiple timelines in whatever order you want. When new content is added you can go and experience that content without needing to start your game over.

If you don't mind encountering bugs at times, realizing that none of them will ever erase your game, feel free to give the game a play and let me know if you run into any issues I can help you fix.
We appreciate the information.

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
I have to admit that you are really working hard here, update after update with content, not only bug fixes, in the same way I complain with other developers for milking fans, on this game it is happening totally the opposite, keep the good job.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I have to admit that you are really working hard here, update after update with content, not only bug fixes, in the same way I complain with other developers for milking fans, on this game it is happening totally the opposite, keep the good job.
That means so much to me! Thank you!! My goal is to have enough supporters to be able to quit my side-jobs and work full-time on Kronos Time Titan, the Unity sequel (very early stages), and a few RenPy mini-ports (so non-Windows players can enjoy). I'm about halfway where I'll need to be though, but if enough people see my dedication to providing new content and features, hopefully my support will continue to grow and I'll be able to do that. The awesome fans at F95zone have been key to helping me make this a reality. Without you guys (and girls) I would have quit a long time ago.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
So the game actually just throws you into the game without any form of intro or explanation on what to do after hitting play....huh.

Is...this intended or am I missing something here?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
:love: finally some Grace content, maybe more ppl will start to notice her:) i really appreciate this update:D
There is more to come. Also, did you catch that she's a virgin? That means she'll be the key to unlocking the Titan Power for San Francisco 1969.

So the game actually just throws you into the game without any form of intro or explanation on what to do after hitting play....huh.

Where did you get stuck?

What is the file path for your game? Where did you download the game? Did you run ktt.exe or have you done anything else to any of the files?

O&M's

May 18, 2018

Yeah, the tutorial starts once you enter the first accessible area a little bit upwards on the map and then speak with the first girl you see in that area. You move by left clicking the hexagons, and interact with the NPC's by left or right-clicking them (I forget which one) when you are adjacent to them.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Where did you get stuck?
I did not get stuck it just took me by surprise that you get literally thrown into the game after you hit play without any information whatsoever.

You hit play and then there you are on a map.
Who am I? Where am I? Who is Hestia that is already in my harem list before the player even met her?
If I havent read the introduction of the game here on F95 I wouldn't know any of these. It is true that Hera gives you a general outline for all of these but that is after the initial confusion.

This is just my impression but a short intro with I dunno 1-2 images and text explaining that you are kronos and your power was stolen for the things you did and are trapped in the beginning of the time would suffice. Then let the player start in the hub area with hera guide them to talk to her and then you are good to go.

Also include the end of time with your castle in the tutorial as well so that the player knows that there is hestia that explains some more things to you and maybe add a shortcut without clicking right through all timelines to get there.

I dont want to sound petty but the beginning feels like a proof of concept instead of a proper beginning of a game. I understood in one of your recent posts that the focus right now is finishing the core mechanics of the game and only add real content afterwards. Maybe the beginning is something you can touch again as well at that time.

Right now I am testing things and play in the first greece timeline. Maybe I am back with more ,)

Reactions: HeyMisterMister

Baradach342

Apr 8, 2021
There is more to come. Also, did you catch that she's a virgin? That means she'll be the key to unlocking the Titan Power for San Francisco 1969.

Where did you get stuck?

What is the file path for your game? Where did you download the game? Did you run ktt.exe or have you done anything else to any of the files?
I didn 't do anything with the game files , the most I did was:
1. downloaded from GOFILE
2.Launched ktt.exe

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
Wow. It somehow already started a game even without pressing play button in menu.

I launched ktt.exe. Then I see "Main menu" with life force and energy on the bottom. Which is already weird, since I havent started playing yet. Then I pressed on "Life Force" and got Blue screen in game (not a windows error, just blue screen). And there is a hidden block on the left, which shows my stats and inventory. And I have 2 fairies, which I can use. What is going on?

After resetting the timeline and possible saves in menu - game acts the same way, like I'm already in the game and its just paused instead of being in main menu.

Its the first time I've seen a game where I can use consumables before starting it.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes