asdfg-79t

May 19, 2021
why doesn't the developer change the game engine to ren'py or whatever?
its their pet project and they would have to throw away shitloads of work. renpy probaby cant do some of the stuff they wanna do anyway but some other game engine could but at this point probably not gonna happen this game has been buggy for years at this point

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Version 23.05.11 with major stability improvements is OUT! Download it wherever fine NSFW games that can be updated more frequently than every 2 weeks are found!

Last edited:

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
its their pet project and they would have to throw away shitloads of work. renpy probaby cant do some of the stuff they wanna do anyway but some other game engine could but at this point probably not gonna happen this game has been buggy for years at this point
Actually, the version I release a couple days ago, and the current unreleased version which will be out soon, has a massive stability improvement. I was able to identify and eliminate virtually every bug related to the game crashing or freezing. I am looking forward to everyone having a chance to try it out!

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
It's here! Combined archive with the last two stability updates are available to download now! If you've ever been frustrated with freezes and crashes, please give this latest version a try!

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Yes, same here, the patch doesn't show up in modifications...lewdpatcher says we'd be made aware if an update on the patch was needed, but maybe they haven't caught up yet?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Mmh, when I try to apply the lewd patch and click on options/modfications the game just soft locks with nothing to select.
Did I do smth wrong?
Don't think the patch have been updatede yet but not sure
Yes, same here, the patch doesn't show up in modifications...lewdpatcher says we'd be made aware if an update on the patch was needed, but maybe they haven't caught up yet?
Workupload V23.05.05

For those who want to apply the patch.
I don't know, everyone. When I check the lewd patch website I see a patch for version 23.05.19. Could that be the right one? ;)

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
hey guys what do i do with ?
That is actually a different game, Kronos Time Titan's Itty Bitties, written in RenPy. It was submitted to F95Zone a month ago but it's stuck in limbo. I am told it could take two more months to get posted. There are other places to download it though, as you have found. If you have a PC, just play the main Kronos Time Titan game as it contains all the content from Itty Bitties Vol 1 plus a LOT more.

Reactions: Zonetime

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Game freezes whenever i kill someone. Unable to click anywhere but the menu. I'm using my old save and I don't want to start over as the grind is painfully slow. I need to manually quit to the main screen menu and reload my save everytime.

Edit: Zoe appears naked and dead in the castle as well as another girl (forgot her name, it's the blonde one you encounter in the end of time). They can't be interacted with even if i rewind.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 71 Votes