scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
You have a Bug or Virus in your code. Soon as I unzipped it Bitdefender Deletes it.

Item was deleted: Threat Name: Variant.BULZ.56258
Thank you for the report. It's not a bug or a virus, but some scanners have been reporting false-positives. I appreciate you letting me know so I can send sample to Bitdefender so they can whitelist the game.

I think the dev is allergic to breasts, every character is an A or B cup. Maybe one C cup at the most.

I'm no fan of the bigger-than-your-torso melons, but I do like me some boobies.
I don't talk about this much but I am smaller myself so I tend to pattern my characters in a similar way. There are some medium and large characters in the works.

I'm going to guess I did something that wasn't intended? I killed the man who has Zoe and I'm getting the error, "Error Code: I-500" that or its 1-500 and the game freezes.
Nice catch. I think I recall trying to kill him once myself and forgot to either restrict it (since you're in town), give him a bunch of HP, or loot for killing him. I'll get it fixed.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Just after the start I see the error about cheats, I did nothing about it
That message normally comes up when it can't find a compatible save file (thus the suggestion that is was modified) but can also mean you're missing some files. Double-check to make sure your virus scanner didn't delete anything without telling you. Also, are you running the game for the first time or are you trying to overwrite files from a previous version?

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
i dont undertand why when i gonna play the game says that is in version 0001 why? i have to buy it anyways or what?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
i dont undertand why when i gonna play the game says that is in version 0001 why? i have to buy it anyways or what?
The launcher just says that version if it has never been updated before. The zip file you download contains the entire game, and there's no need to do any updates. The update system is just for beta testers and Patreon supporters.

• Wow
Reactions: raziel121z

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Don't be Ashamed of that. "Flat is Justice" after all.
Ha, thanks :giggle:

Also, just a heads up to everyone regarding the AV false positives, I've submitted to three AVs so those should get whitelisted within the next few days. Thanks again for letting me know because I don't have the time to scan them with every AV program out there, and I would rather someone let me know when it happens than just assume there's a virus and move on.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
weird bug: I get to the beginning and the end of time and the models work but as soon as I go to greece afterwards I only get a black screen where the pictures are suposed to be during encounters

taptabber

Apr 8, 2018
weird bug: I get to the beginning and the end of time and the models work but as soon as I go to greece afterwards I only get a black screen where the pictures are suposed to be during encounters
Just came here to post that. Have the exact same problems. Everything except the menu is black during the sex scenes.

ApxuMpak

Apr 11, 2019
That message normally comes up when it can't find a compatible save file (thus the suggestion that is was modified) but can also mean you're missing some files. Double-check to make sure your virus scanner didn't delete anything without telling you. Also, are you running the game for the first time or are you trying to overwrite files from a previous version?
This is the first time, so do I think. I don't remember to play it before.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Just came here to post that. Have the exact same problems. Everything except the menu is black during the sex scenes.
Thank you for letting me know. Could you send some screenshots please?

Regarding the AV issues: I received confirmation from Avast that both KronosTimeTitan.exe and ktt.exe have been added to their whitelist and it should be in the next update within 24 hours. Still waiting to hear back from Bitdefender and Microsoft.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I am personally a fan of the smaller breasted art. We see a lot of the opposite on this site, so it is nice for a change.
Not to worry. They are not going away and there are plenty more to come. Just needed to add some variety for some of my Patreon supporters. :)

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
3. right click to end turn is counter intuitive for me and it would be nicer that u auto end the turn after spending all movement and action points or if u could also do it from your wheel menu when clicking someone.
Just a heads up, thanks to your feedback, along with others, I've reworked the turn system for the Strategic Grid. The game will now auto-end the turn when you've used all of your move spaces or when you use an action. This also has the effect of removing a kiting exploit as well, where players could hit and run away from slower enemies. Gameplay is much faster now, especially outside of combat. You can still manually end the turn by clicking on Kronos or holding down the right-click.

Changes will be found in the next update.

Reactions: Smol Dragon

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Version 0.868 added to OT: Some nice additions in this update. As mentioned before, turns auto-end, and it's getting some pretty positive feedback. New locations added in preparation for big Salem story update. UI update adds pretty buttons to the World Map for easy Time Travel and Time Rewind. Increased HP so players don't have to rewind time as often. Hope you guys like some of the "Quality of Life" and UX additions! Can now loot new outfits for girls on some enemies or purchase from merchants. Much more to come soon!

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes