Mister Raptor

Jul 3, 2018
Extracted the game to a folder named "ktt" in my games folder. Clicked ktt.exe and ran as an administrator. Got the following message and the the exe deleted itself:
1700979673742.png

I have Avast and Malware Bytes but got no notifications or anything from them.

Petasload08

Jul 22, 2021
I have Mercy and Helda appearing in the Church and Grace following me, but Grace does not show up in the scene and I am not able to win the fight.

Does anybody know how to solve this?

Thanks in advance :)

hentaiazul

Jun 13, 2021
hi i cant login in the game
I just bought it and I don't have access to the server and I wanted access to my patreon bonuses

darkiedark

Jan 3, 2018
Extracted the game to a folder named "ktt" in my games folder. Clicked ktt.exe and ran as an administrator. Got the following message and the the exe deleted itself:
View attachment 3118851

I have Avast and Malware Bytes but got no notifications or anything from them.
Same message here. I have Kaspersky, so it was blocking it silently. Turn off your AV (well do that at your own risk, lol) And you'll get your portion of fap fun ;0

darkiedark

Jan 3, 2018
Hmmmm. Started the ktt.exe after turning Kaspersky off. Got the to the start screen. Turned the game off and restarted the AV..... Shows pc has a Trojan now.... NO not the condom, but the shitty one....

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Hmmmm. Started the ktt.exe after turning Kaspersky off. Got the to the start screen. Turned the game off and restarted the AV..... Shows pc has a Trojan now.... NO not the condom, but the shitty one....
Wah-ha-ha! Thank you! I have all your credit cards now! Thanks for the cute pink Prada purse!
1701984548155.png

JK!!!

If your AV (or anyone's) is giving you trouble, just find the way to submit the file for deep scanning. It helps both of us out because then the file won't keep tripping your AV scanner, and once they complete the deep scanning they'll whitelist the file so other players aren't scared away by the false positive.

I had a couple of free minutes so I went ahead and found the instructions for Kaspersky, but every AV company has a different way of doing it.

darkiedark

Jan 3, 2018
Wah-ha-ha! Thank you! I have all your credit cards now! Thanks for the cute pink Prada purse!
View attachment 3152734

JK!!!

If your AV (or anyone's) is giving you trouble, just find the way to submit the file for deep scanning. It helps both of us out because then the file won't keep tripping your AV scanner, and once they complete the deep scanning they'll whitelist the file so other players aren't scared away by the false positive.

I had a couple of free minutes so I went ahead and found the instructions for Kaspersky, but every AV company has a different way of doing it.

Shiiiiiizzzzzzz so that was you Scarlet who got that Prada.... Hmmm and I was thinking was that my wife who bought a new toy for herself???? Now it all makes sense.... :p

But seriously - Thank you for stepping out and doing extra work and showing that you care. Really appreciate that. (Honestly though I bet you being so nice it's cuz you failed to buy a nice pink dress to go with that Prada purse, but oh well... lol)

Anyway, Kaspersky asks to submit the file to them for deep scanning. What do you think about that? I don't want to flag someone's creation with deeper problems like the one Westy - creator of Proud Father ended up with this year. Specifically given the nature of your product.... Sooooo long story short - if you OK'ing me submitting the file to them - let me know please. I wouldn't mind clearing that on my end. If you would be a golden person it do it yourself with those who flaggin you - I bet your followers will appreciate that even more.

By the way last night I did submit the KTT.exe for online mass scan through VirusTotal.com and it flagged on 17 AV out of 71 companies. Including Kaspersky (as you might have guessed) and Avast just like the Mister Raptor had it two posts above me. Today it only trips 15 out of 71, so that's some progress, lol. So yeah if you wanna go an extra mile - I'd look up the biggest names aat least out of those flagged and try to fix it, if I were you.

Once again Thank you for advice, and best of luck with the game!

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Shiiiiiizzzzzzz so that was you Scarlet who got that Prada.... Hmmm and I was thinking was that my wife who bought a new toy for herself???? Now it all makes sense.... :p

But seriously - Thank you for stepping out and doing extra work and showing that you care. Really appreciate that. (Honestly though I bet you being so nice it's cuz you failed to buy a nice pink dress to go with that Prada purse, but oh well... lol)

Anyway, Kaspersky asks to submit the file to them for deep scanning. What do you think about that? I don't want to flag someone's creation with deeper problems like the one Westy - creator of Proud Father ended up with this year. Specifically given the nature of your product.... Sooooo long story short - if you OK'ing me submitting the file to them - let me know please. I wouldn't mind clearing that on my end. If you would be a golden person it do it yourself with those who flaggin you - I bet your followers will appreciate that even more.

By the way last night I did submit the KTT.exe for online mass scan through VirusTotal.com and it flagged on 17 AV out of 71 companies. Including Kaspersky (as you might have guessed) and Avast just like the Mister Raptor had it two posts above me. Today it only trips 15 out of 71, so that's some progress, lol. So yeah if you wanna go an extra mile - I'd look up the biggest names aat least out of those flagged and try to fix it, if I were you.

Once again Thank you for advice, and best of luck with the game!
It is my understanding things like VirusTotal do more damage to the reputation of a file than anything, because they don't do any deep scanning of files.

You can definitely submit to Kaspersky indicating you believe it to be a false positive. They will put the file through a real, thorough scan and learn that it really doesn't have any malicious code. After that the file gets whitelisted and no longer triggers a false positive with Kaspersky, and that information also gets passed along to websites like VirusTotal.

PS, I tried to get the matching pink Gucci dress but the charge didn't go through.

• Haha
Reactions: darkiedark

darkiedark

Jan 3, 2018
It is my understanding things like VirusTotal do more damage to the reputation of a file than anything, because they don't do any deep scanning of files.

You can definitely submit to Kaspersky indicating you believe it to be a false positive. They will put the file through a real, thorough scan and learn that it really doesn't have any malicious code. After that the file gets whitelisted and no longer triggers a false positive with Kaspersky, and that information also gets passed along to websites like VirusTotal.

PS, I tried to get the matching pink Gucci dress but the charge didn't go through.
My point was more like - I did an extra step to figure out how to get the game going. To be honest I did a full half-a-mile run with getting VM setup and all the shiz just to run your game, lol (which I do enjoy so far). Since I don't want to leave the comp with firewall down while still online. But lots of peps won't do all those hoops and loops just to get it started. Given the fact that both Kaspersky and Avast were just deleting the KTT.exe right away. So those were simply an honest observation from just some random me and my 5 cents as far as "clearing up" the name of your creation so other random pervs won't just pass it along.

P.s. I thought it was either you forgot to check it out right away, or all the money were dumped on the purse, what made you to go into such a sweet mode of explaining of what to do, haha

blooddark13

Jul 12, 2021
anyone know what to do after you kill divine. i try to go to the castle after, but im met with to be continued, but it can't be when the patch notes say sex scene with aria and ophelia

Reactions: Petasload08

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Remember, you can report issues and track their progress here:

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
Having kaspersky in your system is worse than almost any other trojan you can find on the internet.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes