shetty

Dec 25, 2019
I'm stuck on the first girl. She says to undress her, but the button is not active. I can't go anywhere either ...

I just wanted to see what this game was about, but I already hate the author.
Yeah, getting cucked by this too.

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
This might be a new bug introduced with a recent update. The code is currently undergoing a major save format overhaul but I can pull up the most recently released build and see if I can make a hotfix. Thank you for letting me know, guys.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm stuck on the first girl. She says to undress her, but the button is not active. I can't go anywhere either ...

Until the hot fix comes out for this bug just move on she is not really worth the effort right now all you get to do is strip her and make her naked.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
I can't strip or grab anything. The first one is already mentioned, but I went further and none of the NPCs I encounter have those buttons active.

Edit: I found a witch that had the button active after attacking once first.

cursed spark

Nov 27, 2017

you guys are getting to play?
i am stuck in the login launcher.

Reactions: nod24

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Go a folder deeper and use the ktt.exe there.
Unsure what they even have that launcher for other than some attempt to gather email addresses (maybe for a spambot or something?)
You don't need to use your email for the log in just go read under the spoiler for " Developer Notes: " and there is a log on for you to use.

Reactions: cursed spark
Nov 13, 2019
You don't need to use your email for the log in just go read under the spoiler for " Developer Notes: " and there is a log on for you to use.
The idea it asks for an email indicates it's likely trying to gather them for whatever reason is all I'm getting at.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
The idea it asks for an email indicates it's likely trying to gather them for whatever reason is all I'm getting at.
The email is useless if you're not a Patreon supporter, and even then it's only used for login purposes and to "unlock" promised Patreon perks. I don't want anyone's email address and the only time anyone gets an email from me is when I post something on Patreon. Thus the reason I've provided a free email login for everyone, so you don't have to use your email address.

Reactions: $@~ and a1fox3

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
0.884.2 update (hotfix)
  • Bugs fixed
    • Hotfix: Resolved an issue introduced after version 0.881.0 that would significantly reduce the framerate of the game on some machines. Game should be running more smoothly now. Special thanks to KoLx for finding this problem!

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Vote for your favorite character model!

This is a vote for pure beauty only! Even if you don't like the character's personality, you can still vote for her looks! Vote for as many or as few girls as you want! Voting is open for 1 week! You can vote in this poll AND on for extra votes!

NOTE: Due to the 10 answer limit, this poll has been split into two, but you can vote for as many girls as you want from both polls!

Poll 1 of 2
Poll 2 of 2

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
uhm, something seems to have gone wrong with hestia's face...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This only happens when I enter the menu to change her outfit (on a separate note the outfit changes don't seem to actually stick to girls in the castle over updates, they're there in the outfit selection menu but they need to be re-saved one by one to apply to the characters that are roaming in the castle)

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
uhm, something seems to have gone wrong with hestia's face...
This only happens when I enter the menu to change her outfit (on a separate note the outfit changes don't seem to actually stick to girls in the castle over updates, they're there in the outfit selection menu but they need to be re-saved one by one to apply to the characters that are roaming in the castle)
So this happened because her default face didn't load. Technically you're never supposed to see that. Her default face is pre-programmed to load with her default outfit, but it looks like something went wrong and it's not loading. You can try doing a RESET GIRLS' CLOTHES from the main menu to see if that fixes it. There is an emotion system being developed which will change the girls' expressions, so this error won't be an issue in the future, but that system isn't ready yet.

Right now you have to click the "WEAR" button in order to save an outfit to be visible outside of the clothing menu. This is a current limitation of the game because there is some fancy layered sprite generation going on to produce the final image. This is on the development map to be changed, but it's currently lower on the list.

Shyz

Jul 31, 2020
when click on the update button, a message appears: "You cannot force a version update when multiple versions are not enabled".
Launching the game for the first time. Such a problem with both launchers.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
You can try doing a RESET GIRLS' CLOTHES from the main menu to see if that fixes it.
Thank you, that fixed it, on another note I decided to make a pass through the available girls and I noticed there's pieces of hydna's default outfit missing:
(left it her standard outfit, right is all the clothes available in the editor)

And some of the clothes for tituba seem duplicated (there's two entries in the editor, but they look the same on her and the second one in each pairing doesn't have an icon)
black lace heels= chic heels
thin black panties= black panties
witch charm = chic charm

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes