Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
Okay so realisticaly u cant play unless u pay cos the game said downlad the game and becoame patreon even when u have no idea if the game is worth anythin. nice try....
No, you can play for free. Just use the login provided in the first post. The game is free. You can also start ktt.exe and not log in at all (but no automatic updates available).
There: INTERNET CONNECTION IS NOT REQUIRED, BUT THE GIRLS CLOTHING MENU MAY HAVE ISSUES IF IT CANNOT CONNECT TO THE CLOTHING DATABASE. LOGIN IS NOT REQUIRED. USERNAME: love@kronostimetitan.com

ShadowRyku

Aug 27, 2016
Is there a way to cheat, I tried Cheat Engine but the game is chrashing or it change nothing in game?

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
Kronos Time Titan Official Guide:
Added an online Guide to help players understand some of the keyboard shortcuts and game functions. For example, some players have reported the game disappearing on them, but what they really did was press one of the panic buttons which hid the game to the system tray. The Guide explains this, and more.
F11 does not work for me.. any other way for fullscreen?

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
Right now the Raving Rabbits and The Thief drop knives. I'll add more drops to make it easier to find.
i killed the rabbits and the thief - no knife.. i go to kill the thief again - he mooves on the map but when i catch him in the location he is already dead and can't be killed again.. so.. no knife.. :/ where else?

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
i killed the rabbits and the thief - no knife.. i go to kill the thief again - he mooves on the map but when i catch him in the location he is already dead and can't be killed again.. so.. no knife.. :/ where else?
that is the only way. this game focuses on time travel so what you can do is rewind time and every npc on the timeline is reset. basically ou can not break the game. as you can revert any npc changes. just use this guide and this one and this one

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
that is the only way. this game focuses on time travel so what you can do is rewind time and every npc on the timeline is reset. basically ou can not break the game. as you can revert any npc changes. just use this guide and this one and this one
tyvm, but still confused..
what progress would i loose if i reset the timeline? like would i have to kill hercules again? the vigin also kinda died, so you're saying i must reset that timeline?
also can you heal in other ways than drinking faries?

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
tyvm, but still confused..
what progress would i loose if i reset the timeline? like would i have to kill hercules again? the vigin also kinda died, so you're saying i must reset that timeline?
also can you heal in other ways than drinking faries?
your ingame progress will no be reset, all npc and enemies come to life again but for example quets that are completed will nt be reset, so if you have done the quets for hercules, the quest will not be reset even if he is back alive. all interaction are also reset zu for example zoe wil be with the slave master again, you can cath the girs so a second version exists in your castle. so in short reset means the current map you are on will be reset, but finished quests, levels, duplicates of girls in your castle, clothing and the titan powers will not be reset. you can only heal by a reset or a fairy at the moment

EDIT: basically their is no linear story telling as in in other games, it is more of an extreme sandbox with ability to reset maps

Reactions: Skalli and heretic1

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
your ingame progress will no be reset, all npc and enemies come to life again but for example quets that are completed will nt be reset, so if you have done the quets for hercules, the quest will not be reset even if he is back alive. all interaction are also reset zu for example zoe wil be with the slave master again, you can cath the girs so a second version exists in your castle. so in short reset means the current map you are on will be reset, but finished quests, levels, duplicates of girls in your castle, clothing and the titan powers will not be reset. you can only heal by a reset or a fairy at the moment

EDIT: basically their is no linear story telling as in in other games, it is more of an extreme sandbox with ability to reset maps
cool, tyvm! (you type fast!! .. lol)

Reactions: hakulaku97
2.60 star(s) 71 Votes