Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Just started playing again after many months of being away and one girl I sent to the castle is giving me the I-500 error. View attachment 1440051
First time talking to her at the castle.
To many I-500 errors all over the place with different NPC's, game just stops responding and have to X it out.
Game just crashes in several places.
Single wolf has I-500 error and just disappears.
NPC's in one town walks or runs off the edge of the map and game stops responding.

To may bugs to play, I will come back in another 12 months and try again.

scarlettyoung
Same here - I-500 error with the thief at the castle.
I tried talking to her - and she does not respond - except for the error.
Resting the timeline from the main menu also does not fix this error - sadly.

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Same here - I-500 error with the thief at the castle.
I tried talking to her - and she does not respond - except for the error.
Resting the timeline from the main menu also does not fix this error - sadly.
Thank you for that report and providing the save. I'll look into this. Did you try doing a Time Rewind on her directly to see if you can then talk to her?

• Love
Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thank you for that report and providing the save. I'll look into this. Did you try doing a Time Rewind on her directly to see if you can then talk to her?
Did you try doing a Time Rewind on her directly to see if you can then talk to her?
Yes - that worked - thank you so much for that hint!!! :love:
(Seems like I had to do it twice - but it worked)!

Reactions: rKnight

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
I wouldn't normally reply or even acknowledge a message suggesting my hard work, which I do for well below minimum wage, is a racket, but I thought I'd offer some helpful insight.

The game is meant to be more difficult at first so players become familiar with the time rewind mechanics and have a better sense of progress and power as they level up their character and acquire new Titan Powers, which do make the game easier. Instead of just having some random stat that does nothing but unlock a stat check (ie. you go to the gym 100 times and read the same boring dialogue so you can finally impress the girl at the park), the three main stats actually increase your attack, defense, and HP when you fight enemies, which make a real difference in playing the game. There are still balancing issues to be considered, but that is expected with a game that has an active engine being developed alongside the content.
these argument would be valid if your game was stable or feature complete, but it is not - it is a buggy mess that crashes randomly.
no player wants to repeat game from start OVER AND OVER in super grindy mess to see 10 seconds of new content every few updates
plus you claim you are underpaid for your time, but you are WASTING TIME YOU ARE UNDER PAID FOR to add "anti cheat" since you went to trouble to make it harder to modify game values
do you have absolutely no understanding of what makes games fun?
i can tell you that this game is tedious pain in the ass now because you have made it that way.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
So I tried this game a bit. It's a little confusing as what to do. Just catch girls and send them to be at the castle? Or am I missing something?

Also what is the animated tag for? So far I haven't seen any animations (Seen maybe 4 scenes).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So I tried this game a bit. It's a little confusing as what to do. Just catch girls and send them to be at the castle? Or am I missing something?

Also what is the animated tag for? So far I haven't seen any animations (Seen maybe 4 scenes).
If you click to fast you will miss the animations.
There is a story or almost a story in every year you can go to.

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix the Castle at the end of time being a black endless Abyss?
this. im willing to provide a save if needed (where are the saves?)

also for those complaining about needing to log in, run ktt.exe. not the other one (you can actually safely delete that)

also a question for the dev, does the free update email thing still work as it should?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
is there any way just to see gallery?
Once you see a scene you can replay the scene any time from the Time Echo option.

Does anyone know how to fix the Castle at the end of time being a black endless Abyss?
This bug was introduced in the latest update. I should have a fix soon.

Why do I now need to sign in to play this game?
You don't. Please read the installation instructions in the OP or the txt file that says "README FIRST - VERY IMPORTANT" right next to the exe you're running.

must be registered to play?
No. Please read the installation instructions in the OP or the txt file that says "README FIRST - VERY IMPORTANT" right next to the exe you're running.

this. im willing to provide a save if needed (where are the saves?)

also for those complaining about needing to log in, run ktt.exe. not the other one (you can actually safely delete that)

also a question for the dev, does the free update email thing still work as it should?
Thank you for letting me know about the Castle Kronos bug. Will have a fix soon.

The free user login to use the Game Launcher automatic update system was removed due to abuse. However, you can download the latest version and overwrite the existing files. It should not overwrite your existing save, but you can always make a copy of save.data just to be on the safe side.

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
out of curiosity, is save.data all i need to backup if i used the twisted patch? and then would i need to use the twisted patch on the next version before restoring said save?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
out of curiosity, is save.data all i need to backup if i used the twisted patch? and then would i need to use the twisted patch on the next version before restoring said save?
The Twisted Titan patch or any other mods applied through the mod menu in the game can be restored to the unmodded version in the same menu, so there should be no need to back anything up. However, you can always make a backup of save.data and closet.save if you want to be sure.

Reactions: vixifairy

Unimatrix001

Oct 3, 2019
The Twisted Titan patch or any other mods applied through the mod menu in the game can be restored to the unmodded version in the same menu, so there should be no need to back anything up. However, you can always make a backup of save.data and closet.save if you want to be sure.
So someone provided me with a closet.save. What do I do with it, how do I replace my current save with it? That's the only way I am coming back, don't want to start from scratch again.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
0.907.4 Changelog
  • Fixed
    • Minor: Castle Kronos at the End of Time did not load the environment correctly.
This update is live in the Game Launcher. Files here will be update this weekend.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twistty
2.60 star(s) 71 Votes