Handifap

Dec 30, 2019
somebody know where is judy, i cant found her
Go to the van, talk to Grace. Choose the SECOND dialogue option, where she mentions that her sister should be back soon. Talk to her two(?) more times. Judy will show up after a couple rounds of talking to her.

Lautheron

May 29, 2021
where the fuck are you supposed to take grace for her stupid fuckin date?! sob this is more overly annoying to go through to complete than it is to knit sweaters. not to mention supposed to collect girls at end of time to do stuff with and hardly none of them are able to do anything at all with. hestia says you can take her with you but in tab to choose her the option is locked. wtf'n hell you gotta do to unlock that shit. nothing is said any fuckin where on how to go about this. been searching for days now. sorry is coming acoss like an ass but i sincerely hate all this vague leads running all over the effin place without knowing exactly where to start or where to look. >.< and the quest to get her that drink. only place i can think of is in the time before end of time but no damn body is in the damned bar to get the drink! again vague ass shit >.< can't seem to find any walkthrough''s online either! again sorry about coming across like this but damn this kind of shit just gets me riled up >.<
There is no date yet. The dialogue indicates that you can use her as 3rd witch at ritual in salem.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Kronos Time Titan [v24.07.14] [Scarlett Young] - Compressed

Win [927 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Culitos ricos

Oct 31, 2023
Would it be possible to translate it into Spanish? I really like the game but I don't know much English so I can't enjoy it 100%.

mimoxd

Jun 20, 2017
Hi good morning everyone and I hope everyone is well, can anyone tell me if the ktt exe is really "safe" because my antivirus recognized it as a trojan, I'm scared now

ooomahooha

Jul 1, 2024
False positive sounds about right, though seeing a Trojan named "Schoolgirl" is hilarious to me. Fingers crossed it really is a false positive, hmm? Game sounds fun. Best of luck to dev, time to play!

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
How does the accounts work that was linked to Patreon with emails?
Those were all deactivated but if anyone was supporting on Patreon it would really help me out if you could continue support on . You'll also be able to download "Itty Bitties Vol 1" and soon "Itty Bitties Vol 2", both of which are not available on F95zone.

Hi good morning everyone and I hope everyone is well, can anyone tell me if the ktt exe is really "safe" because my antivirus recognized it as a trojan, I'm scared now
its a false positive
False positive sounds about right, though seeing a Trojan named "Schoolgirl" is hilarious to me. Fingers crossed it really is a false positive, hmm? Game sounds fun. Best of luck to dev, time to play!

For those getting a false positive on Windows Defender, I submitted and they cleared it. The next virus definitions should reflect this.

Total virus websites are not particularly useful because they do not provide deep scans like submitting directly to Microsoft does. Or if you use a different virus scanner and they report a false positive, you can submit the file directly on their website to be deep scanned. It can take a few hours but is more reliable than submitting to a website that uses information from dozens of virus scanners, often with incorrect and outdated information.

1721929779988.png

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Kronos Time Titan [v24.07.28] [Scarlett Young] - Compressed

Win [931 MB]
- - - -

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
KronosTimeTitan-24.07.28
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes