Flash Completed Kung-Fu Girl [v2.61] [Koooon Soft]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
These are from 2.31 but they work on the 2.51 for me

Save file gallery unlocked kung-fugirl_data_v1.sol goes in C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\*lettersandnumbers*\localhost. I've only seen one new enemy in the gallery I'm not sure what else is new in 2.51 that might not be unlocked in this save

Anyone who can't remove the censor by deleting system_1.swf try replacing it with system_1 (UNCEN).swf.

Reactions: NitroSM

Epiczor

Sep 1, 2018
These are from 2.31 but they work on the 2.51 for me

Save file gallery unlocked kung-fugirl_data_v1.sol goes in C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\*lettersandnumbers*\localhost. I've only seen one new enemy in the gallery I'm not sure what else is new in 2.51 that might not be unlocked in this save

Anyone who can't remove the censor by deleting system_1.swf try replacing it with system_1 (UNCEN).swf.
Just an FYI, you don't need a save to get the full gallery. You can enter the password "love".
Thanks for the uncensor patches!

Edit: it was the wrong code.

Last edited:

Epiczor

Sep 1, 2018
What's the context with that anyway? I've noticed plenty of their games use the password noel
Can't say for sure.

Shinobi girl was "thanks".
Witch girl is "noel" (which I mistakenly thought I was in that thread when I wrote this).
Kung Fu girl is "love" (I'll correct my previous post)

Jun 21, 2018
Can't say for sure.

Witch girl is "noel" (which I mistakenly thought I was in that thread when I wrote this).
I'm not sure what "love" does, but "fight" opened everything for me. Typing in love didn't change anything so it either did the same or less

Can't say for sure.

Might be from Blazblue

Last edited:

Epiczor

Sep 1, 2018
I'm not sure what "love" does, but "fight" opened everything for me. Typing in love didn't change anything so it either did the same or less

Might be from Blazblue
To me "love" showed "Gallery+" versus standard gallery but there wasn't anything extra as far as I could see.

95ochu

Jul 26, 2017
voting for the next cosplay has begun.
options are:
・ Shinobi Girl & Witch Girl
・ Gal uniforms & naughty female teachers
・ Cow pattern costume & cat ears
・ Sinobi Girl's "Doctor" & Witch Girl's "Sister"
(google translated)

asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
...Doctor and Sister?
I am very curious about what they look like.
edit:
wait...I'm an idiot, they the boss.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
kamoewarrior
Oooh nice. I translated some of the text and it seems for now 2.52 only has bugfixes.

[2021/7/16 ver2.52]
・コスプレクリスタル青のやられシーンで、フキダシが表示されていなかった不具合を修正。
・デバッグモードで、コスプレクリスタル青の自動出現ボタンが機能していなかった不具合を修正。

Google translate
-Fixed a bug that balloons were not displayed in the cosplay crystal blue smashing scene.
-Fixed a bug that the automatic appearance button of Cosplay Crystal Blue did not work in debug mode.

And I saw a survey about cosplay in the game is it going to be the same as the enemy animation where the PC is given an alternate costume while being fucked or will it be alternate characters playable for the entirety of the game?

darkdill

Feb 16, 2018
I kinda wish the new animations had a "half stripped" state where the clothes are just torn, not outright removed, especially for the Chun-li cosplay. I'd love it if the top was ripped open to show off her tits.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes