EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.jpg

Overview:
Lanmei, the martial artist protagonist, will fight in the arena!
She will slip up in combat and get violated, sexually assaulted by the crowd,
and deceived by her opponents and promoters and end up in humiliating situations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-04-09
Release Date: 2019-12-31
Developer: Aburasobabiyori -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Ladydarkness thanks for the link

1.jpg Screenshot_11.png Screenshot_10.png Screenshot_8.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_13.png Screenshot_12.png Screenshot_9.png Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Muvejit

Jan 14, 2018
those preview looks censored, haven't played the game yet so not sure if it's also censored in game.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Missing Tags: Anal sex, Censored, Creampie, Female Protagonist, Group sex, Lactation, Loli(See 6th img in OP, named Ririn in files), Machine translation, Male domination, Oral sex, Rape, Vaginal sex

Censored: Yes
Incomplete translation

Only looked at the files, probably missed a few tags.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
One thing I've learned here is to never judge a machine translation solely by the fact that it's a machine translation. The art in this game looks beautiful, if the MT is good enough I'll probably enjoy it quite a lot.

realname_tba

Aug 31, 2017
You know you'd think after this much time JAP-ENG machine translation would have improved to a point of at least basic readability. To be fair this is much better than some I've seen in the past, but yet for every parsable line there's still 3 others that are just utter nonsense. I don't think anything kills my mood faster than opening a game that looks super promising and the first thing I read is "Well, it's not like preparation LUK movement. Come on with everyone! ! !"
The art is great so I'll probably still give it a good college try but my enthusiasm is severely dampened.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes