NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I was waiting for this title, girls look so cute! even if its some kind of machine translation, better than nothing.
Thx for share.

LoliFlan

Jan 13, 2018
the translation is atrocious, might as well skip all the text
the story is 1h long at max and have 0 fappable content
the art is nice
the game is made with RPG MV, and the play area is like 1/4th of a normal rpg maker game
There is a post-game content which is just you walking around the map, with exactly 0 events. Whoever thought that's good design should stop making games
There are like 3 or 4 CGs

This game is shit.

• Sad
Reactions: greenp

abao

Mar 20, 2018
You know you'd think after this much time JAP-ENG machine translation would have improved to a point of at least basic readability. To be fair this is much better than some I've seen in the past, but yet for every parsable line there's still 3 others that are just utter nonsense. I don't think anything kills my mood faster than opening a game that looks super promising and the first thing I read is "Well, it's not like preparation LUK movement. Come on with everyone! ! !"
The art is great so I'll probably still give it a good college try but my enthusiasm is severely dampened.
I agree, but it's...difficult.

You know how English is considerate of our poor human brains and has a soft rule forbidding double negatives? Japanese doesn't, and actively encourages the use of double and often triple negatives.

Oh, and don't forget that Japanese often just skips both the object and subject of a sentence, basically having you puzzle out which thing is doing whatever to which other thing, using more common sense than hard logic, which a machine predictably lacks.

Finally, there's this tendency for colloquial Japanese to shorten words and skip random syllables, making even the words themselves unrecognizable without a leap of logic.

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
uhhh... Arts nice... bout it.

translation is.....terrible.

Still pictures with a bunch of text that is ehhhh....gonna give itan ehhhhhhhh

• Sad
Reactions: greenp
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes