James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
so is this game type of ïf you can't beat them, ding dong them" or "now that you have beat them, it's ding dong time"
More like "If you lose, you get ding donged" and "Ooooh, this cloaked man offering me a drink while chuckling ominously certainly does not look suspicious."

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Doing a proper translation takes time and most people frankly don't want to put the work in. It is easier for them to put it thru google, upload it and fix bugs if they can and rake in the likes. Doing a proper translation is months or years of your life of long tiring work. ( it took me 3 months of on and off work to finish Part time exhibition girl and that was a small game. Even then there was plenty of things I couldn't do because I hadn't yet learned how. and wish I had known to do before I decided to release it.)

I do wish everyone who did translations would put in the work but unfortunately not everyone has the time or patience to do it right and when they have an easy out they will go for it. that way they can get the game translated to play quicker, and quite frankly the translator might not of cared much about the story and just wanted a general idea of what was going on to get to a point they could wank to the game.

MTLs will never be perfect but if people were willing to dedicate the time to doing it right they could still make awesome translations. It is surprisingly easier than you think to do if you are willing to learn and put in the effort. :)
Honestly, the hardest part for me is to figure out the right words to use to make the sentence feels more natural and down to the general context. Even now, as I'm typing this comment, I'm still struggling with how well I should convey the message I'm trying to tell. The main reason I'm translating hgame is so that I could get better at english (for game development purpose). Add to that the fact that translating is not my main activity and have near 0 japanese language experience (so what I'm doing is pretty much a polished MTL with just a better grammar), it will certainly take around 1 year to fully translate 1 hgame (at least for the hgame that I'm translating right now).

Reactions: DDDD6 and Skyzenski

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
Use your mouse to click the numbers in battle. not zxc or enter.
This game pretty much requires you to use the mouse.
It also works well for moving about in this game, as theres no map scrolling.
Click 1 2 3 4 5, or click shift to lose. Pressing incorrectly will reduce the amount of time you have left.

Jan 19, 2018
Damm this game is amazing, i know is hard to translate it full and all, but if someone knows a guy who had translated it or want it, tell me, i help the guy out with a little money if possible, because i want to play this one fully translated hard haha.

Note: Its the same guy who made the tiny king, damm this one got a new fan :v

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
Honestly, the hardest part for me is to figure out the right words to use to make the sentence feels more natural and down to the general context. Even now, as I'm typing this comment, I'm still struggling with how well I should convey the message I'm trying to tell. The main reason I'm translating hgame is so that I could get better at english (for game development purpose). Add to that the fact that translating is not my main activity and have near 0 japanese language experience (so what I'm doing is pretty much a polished MTL with just a better grammar), it will certainly take around 1 year to fully translate 1 hgame (at least for the hgame that I'm translating right now).
If you need someone to check over your work, I happen to be a writer. I could give you a few pointers to help make the phrasing sound more natural.

Last edited:
Reactions: EldenFZ

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
If you need someone to check over your work, I happen to be a writer. I could give you a few pointers to hlep make the phrasing sound more natural.
Thanks for the offer, I'll make sure to notify you when the time comes so you'll be on the list of people I'll consult when I need someone to proofread my work while taking advice along the way.

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
A fun little game. The machine translation is.....noticable and most the the scenes are from being defeated and fights are very easy to win.

That said, the game is cute, the scenes are hot, the art is fun. A small game but a fun one.

D

Deleted member 1002158

I really enjoy most of aburasobabiyoris games

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
From the same dev that made

&
tiny King
No wonder I feel like Ranmei looks a lot like Dr. Konica Yaegaki.
The game itself also kinda feel similar. As well as there is more contents if you let the big boss defeat you.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes