molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Awful MTL.. no effort to make it make sense.. deleted as it's a crap translation.

Oct 30, 2019
Y'know, I feel like if someone bothered to just redo the MTL with a decent autotranslater the game might become 10 times as playable as it is now

What hero who knows how to do that will save us

phoenixcan

Aug 21, 2020
hey I couldn't get any of the links to work, the downloads either refused to download or was flagged as harmful by my computer. Should I just wait for Kagura?

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
Love the art, reminds of Laboratory one, which is arguably, one of the best RPM H Games out there.
Too bad its...machine translated... Kagura come home soon, Im even willing to pay for the release!

Gin231

Nov 10, 2020
Kind of wish they would make a new thread for this game since it has been officially translated now, people will probably be put of by 3 star rating. Haven't played it yet, but I'm guessing the 3 star rating is at least in part due to the seemingly trash mtl. Just kind of sad that some decent or maybe even good games will forever be tainted by mtl, even after they're officially translated :cautious:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Haven't played it yet, but I'm guessing the 3 star rating is...
If you check the two reviews the three stars aren't from the old MTL. Two game threads would just mean you have to keep pointing people to the Kagura one, like a lot of old translation requests or Succubus' Basket.

Edit - And the new post Kagura review gave it the lowest score yet, for being too short and simple as the other two said.

Last edited:

Gin231

Nov 10, 2020
If you check the two reviews the three stars aren't from the old MTL. Two game threads would just mean you have to keep pointing people to the Kagura one, like a lot of old translation requests or Succubus' Basket.
Both of the review are from over two years ago, so obviously not from the Kagura release. One of the reviews mentions mtl as a con, so it definitely took took the mtl into consideration.
Also they could also just delete this one, and make the Kagura thread the only one. I don't think anyone is going to mourn the loss of the mtl one.
Also the most important thing is that they either make a new thread for the Kagura release, or update this one with it so people aware that the game got an official translation.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes