Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Man, this game is super ridiculously short. If you play it straight and don't lose or get caught up in the 'Lan Mei makes retarded choices' side-events, you can finish it in ~30-40 minutes. That's with reading all of the story and stopping to talk with various random NPCs...

They could have thrown this into a CG set, and it'd have probably been worth more than in its current incarnation as a game. It's not like there's much to the story, and the setting isn't explored at all. Just 'Random China-Expy with random Martial Artists.'

Sure, the way they handled 'combat' was mildly interesting... but that's it really. Gallery with a few extra steps. Well. At least they let you unlock everything at the end, so it has that going for it beyond what plenty of other games do.

It makes me question why they even used RPGM if they didn't use any RPG elements at all...

Oh well, at least the art was nice. It's got that going for it at least... but it's also one of those 'Your mileage will vary.' sort of things too...

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
it seems like Laguna version already out. please update guys
Well here's the Kagura patch (without drm) and the Script.vdf needed for additional patches. Sadly, it is unlikely to just work on the version of the game in the OP. File names were likely changed.

Edit:
Never mind. Appears the OP has the Kagura version.

Lizst

Jan 7, 2018
Oh wow... I feel like a dumb ass. Was about to rage about how bad the game is, but then I realized I was playing without the unrated DLC
:FacePalm:
  • No portraits
  • The text font is all messed up and goes outside the text box
  • Anything interesting has been cut
Why would they even sell this version?

Apr 7, 2019
yo, i'm on a laptop with a trackpad. is there some way to slow down the fight timer, or am i just stuck forever? i'm at the final part of the bird girl fight and my track pad literally can't readjust and click five times in under five seconds.

Apr 7, 2019
nvm, ifound out that with absolutely perfect execution i can get it in 4.9 seconds. took over 50 attempts for just the first hit though...

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
If I have to say my impression on this game, "The art was great". That is it. Nothing more, nothing less. Wished the game was longer with more mechanics.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
You know the humiliation focused scenes kinda lose their edge because they tend to just act like it's perfectly acceptable for that stuff to be shown to the public when they constantly mention stuff like showing it in the newspaper and national TV so it's really weird that the girls would be incredibly embarrassed to be shown that way when it seems like their society isn't really that bothered by public indecency.

Last edited:

quazar

May 30, 2017
Man, this game is super ridiculously short. If you play it straight and don't lose or get caught up in the 'Lan Mei makes retarded choices' side-events, you can finish it in ~30-40 minutes. That's with reading all of the story and stopping to talk with various random NPCs...

They could have thrown this into a CG set, and it'd have probably been worth more than in its current incarnation as a game. It's not like there's much to the story, and the setting isn't explored at all. Just 'Random China-Expy with random Martial Artists.'

Sure, the way they handled 'combat' was mildly interesting... but that's it really. Gallery with a few extra steps. Well. At least they let you unlock everything at the end, so it has that going for it beyond what plenty of other games do.

It makes me question why they even used RPGM if they didn't use any RPG elements at all...

Oh well, at least the art was nice. It's got that going for it at least... but it's also one of those 'Your mileage will vary.' sort of things too...
Does any of these girls gets corrupted or enjoy being raped? Or it just all full rape?

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
so this game was a pleasant surprise, also i didnt realize it was an aburasobabiyori game until after I finished it. I feel like the OP doesn't have like half the tags that are in this. Also I love how aburasobabiyori games always do the exposure/humiliation by posting videos/posting posters of the girls all over town/school. There aren't many games that do that.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes