Oct 19, 2018
I can't play the game as the default name is always in english even when I start the game using locale emulator, or when I change system locale to Japanese. For the former I found no fix but for the latter I could enter Japanese characters which allows me to run the game.

Last edited:

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
I can't play the game as the default name is always in english even when I start the game using locale emulator, or when I change system locale to Japanese. For the former I found no fix but for the latter I could enter Japanese characters which allows me to run the game.
i can't understand what you mean do you want the original japanese text patch.?

Dannanoido

Dec 23, 2023
I think i have a problem at the mitaka koharu scene after the third ejaculation the game stop working and i am told that the age system stop working what do i do? the game stop responding

Reactions: Gagagoug

Gagagoug

Mar 5, 2018
I think i have a problem at the mitaka koharu scene after the third ejaculation the game stop working and i am told that the age system stop working what do i do? the game stop responding
That scene? Yeah, you're not the only one. I have this issue too, as did someone else. So far, no answer how to fix this.

Jun 18, 2020
Couldn't figure out how to fix the minor text clipping that happens with really long lines but should still be readable.

Also the custom name doesn't work. Couldn't get it to set English characters so I just left it as the default name for the protag.
Anyways enjoy c:
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.
If you want the original Japanese text back. .
Any idea if this works with any emulators like kirikoid2 for Android?

daikazokusaimin1

Jan 13, 2024
I have found the solution: you need to download the Japanese version, the you have to copy the save files from the English version to the Japanese version, load the save file from that scene, then you complete that scene in Japanese version, copy the new saves files into the English version.
If you can't save in the Japanese version is because there is an strange carpet where you can't create new carpets, you need to create a carpet in the same place as the strange carpet. Then you copy all the things from the strange carpet into the normal one and you can save
PD: I speak Spanish so I carpet doesn't mean what I think the look in the translation the word carpeta

Reactions: make3shift

make3shift

Aug 26, 2020
I have found the solution: you need to download the Japanese version, the you have to copy the save files from the English version to the Japanese version, load the save file from that scene, then you complete that scene in Japanese version, copy the new saves files into the English version.
If you can't save in the Japanese version is because there is an strange carpet where you can't create new carpets, you need to create a carpet in the same place as the strange carpet. Then you copy all the things from the strange carpet into the normal one and you can save
PD: I speak Spanish so I carpet doesn't mean what I think the look in the translation the word carpeta
Any ideas on where to get the Japanese version? The file in this site without the patches seems to already have translated it.
edit- already tried the patch the uploader recommended but it still crashes at the scene everybody else has a problem with.

Last edited:

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
I rebooted my computer, redownloaded the software and redid the unzip process. It didn't fix anything.
You have to unzip with Japanese locale.
In short use locale emulator on the winrar or 7zip app then extract. Or it may be possible that while downloading your system changes the Japanese characters to unicode because of your locale.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes