RodgeCF

Aug 16, 2019
I really hope the other games Lune made in this set (the elf one, the royal family one) get translated soon. GPT really is a huge leap forward compared to old MTL.

• Haha
Reactions: KoroG90

Metaparadox

Jan 22, 2021
I really hope the other games Lune made in this set (the elf one, the royal family one) get translated soon. GPT really is a huge leap forward compared to old MTL.
Yeah, I enjoy the art of those two and hope to see other Lune games translated as well. Although, I would like to finally see a translation of Youkoso! Sukebe Elf no Mori e, as there was supposed to be an official translation, but the communication of the progress is really vague.

Photonstorm1996

Aug 4, 2022
I've encountered an issue. I always crash when I reach this point in the VN. Am I the only one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah same for me and for quite a few people, does anyone have a way to contact the translator, hopefully he has a fix for this. Also have you tried adding the patch to see if that helps. Tried myself with the same problem still coming up but I'm not sure whether or not that's because I'm bad with computers

Reactions: vinny19

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
I'm getting the same screen as randomguy, but I can't start the game. I try hitting either button and just get a pop-up with no way to go further. I have my locale set to Japan since I play other games that require that. Just can't get further than that screen.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
I'm getting the same screen as randomguy, but I can't start the game. I try hitting either button and just get a pop-up with no way to go further. I have my locale set to Japan since I play other games that require that. Just can't get further than that screen.
The first button is to confirm and then move on to next screen and the second one is to delete the name.
You have click on the first button on every pop up if there are two buttons,and when the game will ask you for size of screen you have you choose according then hit the right button and then again click first button.

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
The first button is to confirm and then move on to next screen and the second one is to delete the name.
You have click on the first button on every pop up if there are two buttons,and when the game will ask you for size of screen you have you choose according then hit the right button and then again click first button.
Unfortunately, that did not help. Could someone provide me with a save that starts after putting in the name? Maybe that will work.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes