InsaneMonster

Jul 30, 2022
Here's a walkthrough and save bundle. The walkthrough is a HTML file based on format from Seiya-Saiga's guides. Use the saves in the save folder if you find it difficult to follow through. I've redone the saves so that they will match the walkthrough's save points except quick-saves as these get overwritten over time.

Simply extract the files and run the walkthrough on a browser. For the saves copy them into the save folder and replace its contents. The save folder is located in the game folder itself. Do back up your previous saves if you intend to just view progress differences. Alternatively use the 100% gallery unlocker built in the game to view everything if the novel content is not what you are interested in.

Do let me know if there are discrepancies on the walkthrough. I'll correct them promptly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 30, 2019
Anyone know how to get past the monitor settings screen? No button does anything except escape but my only options then is close escape window or quit game, there is no option to move forward

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Anyone know how to get past the monitor settings screen? No button does anything except escape but my only options then is close escape window or quit game, there is no option to move forward
Try lowering the resolution of your monitor.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes