darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
The dialogue choices are broken, and can't get some of the endings. I even tried the fix, and it still doesn't work. Hope this gets fixed

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KyonyuuReijouMCGakuen-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

renanzinholn

Dec 25, 2022
How do I convert SRP folder to .PAC file? I'm trying to translate the game into my language (opening the files manually in Chrome and letting Google translate, that's it), but I don't know how to create the .PAC file (in xp3 games I simply translate the files in data and then delete data.xp3, keeping only the data folder and it ALMOST ALWAYS opens without problems).

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
How do I convert SRP folder to .PAC file? I'm trying to translate the game into my language (opening the files manually in Chrome and letting Google translate, that's it), but I don't know how to create the .PAC file (in xp3 games I simply translate the files in data and then delete data.xp3, keeping only the data folder and it ALMOST ALWAYS opens without problems).

Reactions: DarknessDai

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
Am I crazy, because I could've sworn this was already, recently, MTL? Is this another take?

donut45

Jan 22, 2018
same issue with the montior settings window. I can get results by going into properties to force it to play at a lower resolution. But had to restart my computer because it was stuck that way. Then spammed by a bunch of unreadable dialogue boxes. Not worth playing in this condition.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
same issue with the montior settings window. I can get results by going into properties to force it to play at a lower resolution. But had to restart my computer because it was stuck that way. Then spammed by a bunch of unreadable dialogue boxes. Not worth playing in this condition.
Those aren't getting translated because I can only work with what I get from the tool.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
What is with all the "Moon Speak" at the first few characters of each line in the text boxes ("@" and I think "-")?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes