• Added parasitic attack for the Tentacle Ball
  • Added new status effect: Tentacle Bra
  • Added new relic equipment: Milk pump
  • Added new item: Fresh Breast Milk
  • Added new Tentacle Ghoul Skeleton H-animation: 3P Blowjob
  • Added new CG: Vita's memories with Mother Zirconia
  • Added new skill system: FP (Focus Points) system
  • Added new skill: Virgin's Violet Protection
  • Added numerous documents and story trigger points across the dungeons and town.
  • Added side quest for the Alchemist: Fresh Breast Milk
  • Added new feature for Rest Points: Resting. Now, using Rest Points won't immediately reset monsters; monsters will only reset if the Rest function is used.
  • Added functionality to make sprites automatically become semi-transparent when obstructing the player in scenes. This is enabled by default and can be turned off in the system menu.
  • Improved key prompts in crawlable areas.
  • Improved some mechanisms where the camera briefly pans to the activated target as a visual hint.
  • Improved menus so they can be closed directly with the cancel button.
  • Improved some dialogue choices to be canceled directly with the cancel button.
  • Fixed a bug that could cause the game to freeze when obtaining the Strange Mark in the abandoned basement.
  • Fixed a bug where wearing Tentacle Panties would still trigger some CGs.
  • Fixed a bug where larvae would cause Vita to lose her virginity.
  • Fixed a bug where some map boundaries caused abnormal camera shaking.
Expected Update Time
Before Oct. 7
Miscellaneous
The so-called "Security Patch" allows players to fully experience the game. Without this patch, only partial content may be accessible. Friends who have supported me in previous works will probably understand what this is. I can’t say much, but it's the only way to protect the project from censors.
How to obtain the patch
It will be available on Discord. If accessing Discord is inconvenient, you can also message me directly to obtain it. I apologize for any inconvenience and thank you all for your understanding. Thank you for all of your support!
Writing and worldbuilding note from DarkMoonTranslations
Worldbuilding books and diaries can be found throughout the dungeons and town, especially in the Alchemist's lab. Have fun finding them!

Dark Clouds

Jun 29, 2018
Updated cheat menu 0.05:
  • Infinite HP, SP, MP
  • Always run (no slow down from pregnancy or other things), super speed
  • Stats +1 (Game has limit at 99, idk if game breaks if you go over)
  • Pregnancy editor
  • Item Adder (Updated for new items and should stay updated for future items, until it goes off screen)
  • Parasite editor
Unzip files and folders into same folder as executable. Tell me if stuff is not working.
edit: press f1 to bring up menu

update 0.05:
Changed so it would work on future version and not just limited to 0.05 so long as variable names don't change.
I'd like to make a request if possible: A feature that slows and/or stops the orgasm meter from filling up so fast?

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
do none of the downloads work? - and can we get a trusted site... like gofile or mega?

Randomguy7592

Jul 2, 2017
do none of the downloads work? - and can we get a trusted site... like gofile or mega?
terminal.lc works and seems to be the fastest at downloading.

Update: heres a gofile link of v0.06 Beta that I got from the terminal link

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bluesent

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Just to be sure I understood everything correctly about the patch:
from version 0.0.7 onwards to access the R18 content you need a patch for the discord or it needs some kind of crack like the agnietta?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes