4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
when I press on load game it just Stucks on menu
(This was happening because of old saves, so don't use them).

Last edited:

AraonTheDrake

Jun 11, 2020
What is the tentacle ghoul animation mentioned in the newest version? I can't find any enemy like that, is that just future content or am I missing something somewhere?

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Is there a way to remove the tentacle panties? My character can't run so she can't make the jump back to the perv's location.

SaltyAF

Jun 21, 2017
Some annoying glitches with the tentacle bra. Seems like as soon as I got the breast pump item the lactation status stopped showing up after she gives birth, basically meaning I can't complete the sidequest. Also the edges are way too finicky. Sometimes she pulls herself up, sometimes I have to spam dash into the edge before she does anything.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Bug: After getting impregnated by the ground tentacle things and giving birth they attach themselves to the breast. After that I was no longer able to jump. Not sure if there are other things that i did that could have caused it.

• Haha
Reactions: Modsarenotvirgins

skewllewd

Apr 13, 2018
Ok, that's such an interesting premise, it's a huge shame to be wasted on a platformer.

Don't get me wrong, the design looks interesting and all, but that premise is ripe for corruption rpg lol.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the game has a dead-end branch: if the heroine is charged by parasites, namely in the vagina, then he will not be able to jump high from frequent orgasms, which leads to a moment when it will not be possible to leave the location because of the momont, as happened to me: a parasite that flies has fixed itself in the heroine's vagina and impregnated her, and since he was constantly sitting, she could not give birth, which is why he was no longer able to get out of the lower level

Reactions: LDV
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes