4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Randomguy7592

Jul 2, 2017
cheat update:
+ Added ability to spawn in parasite worm, parasite penis, and tentacle
+ Infinite jump
+ Tentacle bra

Move files to base directory of game (same as executable). Press f1 to bring up menu. Cheats will work on future versions as long as variable names don't change.

Last edited:

torolatorre

Jul 31, 2020
am i missing something? i didn't found the pump nor the items to upgrade stuff from the npc but i check around everywhere and reached the white tree. do i need to download something else or maybe lost a few more times?

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
am i missing something? i didn't found the pump nor the items to upgrade stuff from the npc but i check around everywhere and reached the white tree. do i need to download something else or maybe lost a few more times?
have you met that alchemist guy?

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
Some annoying glitches with the tentacle bra. Seems like as soon as I got the breast pump item the lactation status stopped showing up after she gives birth, basically meaning I can't complete the sidequest. Also the edges are way too finicky. Sometimes she pulls herself up, sometimes I have to spam dash into the edge before she does anything.
you have to get pregnant again for the lactation status to show.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Tentacle Ghoul Skeleton H-animation: 3P Blowjob
Where to find this in the update? Been looking everywhere

makeevrur

Sep 29, 2019
Tentacle Ghoul Skeleton H-animation: 3P Blowjob
i asked about this myself, but i think its animation with dogs in the last locations, when 2 of them h with you doggy, one behind and one front ( you need 2 dogs obvs, and hold shift just in the middle so animation didnt stop until 2 of them runs to you ).
maybe im wrong, but i think it was just 1 dog in previous versions, without bj, and in game they named tentacled corpseater, kinda similiar with tentacle ghoul
dddd.png

Last edited:

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
That was it eh ? The dogs.
Ugh, these change log descriptions when enemies don't have clear names or descriptions. You don't know who is who or why V is confirm and not Enter or any regular button.

Anyways, might have potential but it is an easy skip for me. I can already smell it.
Good luck.

kunkunman3000

Aug 6, 2020
cheat update:
+ Added ability to spawn in parasite worm, parasite penis, and tentacle
+ Infinite jump
+ Tentacle bra

Move files to base directory of game (same as executable). Press f1 to bring up menu. Cheats will work on future versions as long as variable names don't change.
update the cheats man it doesnt work on 7.1 version

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes