4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Randomguy7592

Jul 2, 2017
Now The Game Doesnt Start Mate. Without Cheats It Works But With Cheats It Wont Start
Try to remove the mod from the mod folder (delete it, move it, etc). If it still crashes then its something with melon loader, Check if you have this installed:

If it still doesn't persist after you removed the mod from the mods folder, then give me your Latest.log file from Melonloader folder.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Does anyone know how to edit the Assembly dll so that the girl runs at all times without looking like a glitchy ghost lmao, the best I could do was setting normalPreg run speed to something like 0.8f

Randomguy7592

Jul 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to edit the Assembly dll so that the girl runs at all times without looking like a glitchy ghost lmao, the best I could do was setting normalPreg run speed to something like 0.8f
What I did was make the "GetRunMultiplier" function return DataBase.runMulti_Normal all the time.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Well, here is a save of the game so far, virgin run a few orgasms due to the panties route.

Three Saves, one is a virgin the others panty/tentacle routes.

because everyone is asking and no ones doing.

Directory for save : C:\Users\*******\AppData\LocalLow\B-flat\Immortal Loss Beta 0.07.1\Save

Extract saves into the save folder and should be good to go.

-Tags- Full Save Version 0.07.1

Reactions: SCP 001 and ACG666

Paril

Dec 6, 2021
im not going to do the same mistake this time and let this game cook first, but the art is looking good - the artist does such a great job. granted, the standing art is noticeably a lot less detailed

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
ver0.8.0CH 于 1 个月前在中文 Discord 上发布
Then the "public" versions are behind the chinese one probably because of the english translation
Most likely the additional content you showed will be in the next patreon/ci-en build

jonathankurtz12

Jan 3, 2024
Can anyone explain how to use the steam powered milk pump, when I try to use it, it says no need to use milk pump but I've had the tentacle bra for a while. Also, where do I go to use the sewer key you get from the strange man about getting his research, I feel like I am walking aimlessly around the sewer.

Last edited:

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Can anyone explain how to use the steam powered milk pump, when I try to use it, it says no need to use milk pump but I've had the tentacle bra for a while. Also, where do I go to use the sewer key you get from the strange man about getting his research, I feel like I am walking aimlessly around the sewer.
He gives you the key, you go to the Lift room and use it on the floor room there that you couldn't go into previously.

It leads to a room with Pittfalls full of Cum pools and tentacles, you find the right path and can reach the bottom (mostly clean), you have a long pool to go past but will have to stand in it to get past it all. Once you reach the other side you will find the Strange mans research (the panties). there is a lift at the end to activate and open the door inside to make going back easier.

I have a save of it all a few posts back with things all set.

the bra though is kinda bugged... you have to do it while shes got sensitive breasts to milk her, its easier to do it right away when you speak to him after she gets molested by the tentacles and form the bra on her.

hope this helps a bit.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes