4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

torolatorre

Jul 31, 2020
Ok so i talked a lot with the alchemist until i got the same dialog over n over and got the key to open the cellar on the cellar found ring > talked to alchemist again and completed the quest to take off the ring. also got the pump from him. talked to the blacksmith a few times and upgraded the weapon. talked to the sister next to the second lamp and got the crystal stuf and upgraded the shock thing.

But i still have 2 doors locked. the library door next to the lamp and the trap door at the alchemist tower. any clues?
also where can she wash herself?

GingerGirl

Apr 3, 2018
The thread got updated, go to the 1st page for download links
There's an additional data file that the creator has on his pateron exclusive discord. If you put it with the other game files in you get additional content such as the "Tentacle Ghoul Skeleton H-animation: 3P Blowjob" people keep talking about

People have posted it here but it keeps getting taken down it would seem

tiktoktopper

Jul 31, 2022
It's a secret between girls, but maybe if Vita is very very nice to Sapphyra and helps her with her requests...
There's an additional data file that the creator has on his pateron exclusive discord. If you put it with the other game files in you get additional content such as the "Tentacle Ghoul Skeleton H-animation: 3P Blowjob" people keep talking about

so how do u unlock this scene

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021

People have posted it here but it keeps getting taken down it would seem
So far only 1 dude has posted both the base v0.07.1 game and the extra "mod" file, and both of them were posted in the same link, and I did explain to the mod(erator)s how you are meant so use that mod file, so maybe the 1st page download has that extra content? Haven't had the time to play it

so how do u unlock this scene
Kinda don't wanna ruin someone's fun but I think I better say it before people misunderstand so uh

It's fan-made content lmao

Reactions: Trigard

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
So far only 1 dude has posted both the base v0.07.1 game and the extra "mod" file, and both of them were posted in the same link, and I did explain to the mod(erator)s how you are meant so use that mod file, so maybe the 1st page download has that extra content? Haven't had the time to play it

Kinda don't wanna ruin someone's fun but I think I better say it before people misunderstand so uh

It's fan-made content lmao
if only people paid attention to details like you do, they would know who is behind it

Darkjv88

Jan 10, 2020
Now it's every 2 minutes it feels like it just gets worse and worse the more I try to play it
And now the controls don't even work I continue game and can't move so I start a new game and I still can't move I can't even exit normally I have to alt f4

torolatorre

Jul 31, 2020
And now the controls don't even work I continue game and can't move so I start a new game and I still can't move I can't even exit normally I have to alt f4
are u using the cheats mod? that stuff breaks the game, it happened to me so i deleted it and unzip a new one, it didn't fully work anyway

Darkjv88

Jan 10, 2020
are u using the cheats mod? that stuff breaks the game, it happened to me so i deleted it and unzip a new one, it didn't fully work anyway
It's just the normal version that you download here I didn't even know there were cheats I will probably delete and re-download anyways later

Randomguy7592

Jul 2, 2017
UI bug doesn't seem to be a cheats issue. I unzipped a new game and the ui continued to be scaled out of window without cheats. I tried 0.6 and the UI seemed normal, seems to be a bug with the game 0.7.1.

update the cheats man it doesnt work on 7.1 version
Checked right now and they do work with 0.7.1. Double check where you placed the files. They should be in the same directory as the exe.

+ Fixed bugs (hopefully), If you see more let me know.
- pregnancy (animation lock)

Also noticed bug when the dialog box stays on screen and you are unable to remove it. If so, bring up the main menu and hold ctrl to skip or v to go to the next dialog box until its gone. If your character gets stuck when loading a save file, reload the save again. Let me know when encounter bugs.

Reactions: kunkunman3000

redtoyama

May 26, 2018
Great game! Though may I suggest expression changes? I like the heart eyes statuses but so far from what I can tell it's just pasting them onto CGs with some dialogue changes. "Accepting" expression on her 2D sprite would definitely be great too!

Darkjv88

Jan 10, 2020
Yeah it's broken or something I deleted the game re-download it and now I can't move at all not a single button operates the game after the tree scene

Randomguy7592

Jul 2, 2017
Try reloading the save after controls don't work. Sometimes when I continue game that happens, and I press esc and load save again.

tiktoktopper

Jul 31, 2022
Tentacle Ghoul Skeleton H-animation: 3P Blowjob
Where to find this in the update? Been looking everywhere
What is the tentacle ghoul animation mentioned in the newest version? I can't find any enemy like that, is that just future content or am I missing something somewhere?

where r u seeing ghoul becuz this is the patron desciption

kunkunman3000

Aug 6, 2020
UI bug doesn't seem to be a cheats issue. I unzipped a new game and the ui continued to be scaled out of window without cheats. I tried 0.6 and the UI seemed normal, seems to be a bug with the game 0.7.1.

Checked right now and they do work with 0.7.1. Double check where you placed the files. They should be in the same directory as the exe.

+ Fixed bugs (hopefully), If you see more let me know.
- pregnancy (animation lock)

Also noticed bug when the dialog box stays on screen and you are unable to remove it. If so, bring up the main menu and hold ctrl to skip or v to go to the next dialog box until its gone. If your character gets stuck when loading a save file, reload the save again. Let me know when encounter bugs.

Now The Game Doesnt Start Mate. Without Cheats It Works But With Cheats It Wont Start

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes