4.70 star(s) 50 Votes

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Which import are you referring to? There are several ways to import wardrobe items, please specify.
I tried each of the options from the mod settings.
Either it did not do anything or it gave me one of those renpy errors.
Since you ask, I am going to assume I did something wrong though, so I'll just wait for the finished modpack, no worries.

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
Does the Exhibitionism fetish work or is it not implimented fully yet? I've been dosing for weeks now and no one has developed the fetish.

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Does the Exhibitionism fetish work or is it not implimented fully yet? I've been dosing for weeks now and no one has developed the fetish.
There is no 'Fetish' that triggers for exhibition, it only increase certain opinions.

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
There is no 'Fetish' that triggers for exhibition, it only increase certain opinions.
I see. I've just been unable to trigger the exhibitionism choice for kitchen sex with the mom and I was curious if I was missing something.

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
I see. I've just been unable to trigger the exhibitionism choice for kitchen sex with the mom and I was curious if I was missing something.
Just give her one of the fetishes (anal, cum, breeding) and the kitchen event should trigger, Starbuck is still working on the fetish stuff, so eventually there will be custom exhibition events, but for now there are none.

PokeyPoke

Sep 24, 2017
Same error as a person from the page before me.

Got a recursion loop when mom is wearing her Mom Apron Full Outfit and trying to remove the apron.

Not sure how to change the code clothing of Apron and apron bottom in clothing_lists.rpy to fix this.
Dresses and Half-Off be tricky.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tristim

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Same error as a person from the page before me.

Got a recursion loop when mom is wearing her Mom Apron Full Outfit and trying to remove the apron.

Not sure how to change the code clothing of Apron and apron bottom in clothing_lists.rpy to fix this.
Dresses and Half-Off be tricky.

I also ran into this one, obviously not a fix but I just removed it from her wardrobe as a temporary work around.

Funkhole88

Dec 5, 2018
what are the requirements for the aunt to move in? I've been playing for a bit on the beta version but she hasn't moved in yet, not sure if it's a bug or i'm not doing something to trigger it

4.70 star(s) 50 Votes