4.70 star(s) 46 Votes

On'Jin

Oct 10, 2019
Yes, in this game, the "stairway to heaven" has anal unlocked before vaginal (even though the positions of the menu makes it look like vaginal comes first). At least that's how it is for the family members, because they consider vaginal to be "real sex" and anal to be more of a compromise.

After Gabrielle moves out, there's an event where you can catch her in Lily's bedroom, and the stripper chain of events will go from there.
Hello, thank you for the answer !

Here i was waiting for vaginal interaction to come...

I remember the bit about Gabrielle stealing money from Lily, but i thought that the stripper chain was before that, like two separate event, so thank you for the information !

For advance in Instapic, you need to go on your phone and ask your sister to (in order I guess) : Show underwear, show boobs and be naked. Then the next time you make insta shots after making one request, she will ask you to take more photos.

For Gabrielle I guess you need them to move on their own appartment. Then after some time your aunt will ask you if you know where go your cousin at night and you can trigger the next event from now on.
Hello, thank you for the answer !

Good to know for the Instapic, like i said i skipped asking to thing with the phone, so i was confused when there was no more content with that !

And thank you for the information about Gabrielle too.

I think i will relaunch a run now that i know more thing, advance more with sis and mom, and try to advance other girls story.

Still wondering how to get instapic from girls though, i played some more days yesterday to try (like 10/15 days), and got nothing.

MagInfer

Mar 22, 2019
I would really like to understand why she got so much Happiness from this sexual encounter. This is a save from yesterday (I've been trying to reproduce it with no luck), but I don't remember doing anything particularly different from normal. It also happened one or two times with Lily a while back.
It's because of TRANCE: as you can see in lower right corner it says "change amplified by 100-200% due to trance" which is % based with suggestibility.
Your Gabriel has (middle top of screen, top of Age) 16% suggestibility; which means she has 16% chance to go trance (which has multiple phases).
Haven't played this for a bit, but she also needs to like/love that specific action to get happiness from it.
Can't remember tho if i had that much + for a single action tho.

Last edited:

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
It's because of TRANCE: as you can see in lower right corner it says "change amplified by 100-200% due to trance" which is % based with suggestibility.
I figured out that much, but I'm still not clear on why they were getting Happiness to be amplified by the trance in the first place. That doesn't happen normally...

Haven't played this for a bit, but she also needs to like/love that specific action to get happiness from it.
Is it like a random chance of a girl getting happiness if she likes the action we're doing? Because it's definitely not happening all the time (even for actions I know they like). It seems like there are some sexual encounters where they're getting Happiness almost every action, but most times it happens not at all or maybe once.

SilverFire

Apr 28, 2017
What are the requirements for discovering sexual opinions through "Make small talk" option? I have hired a girl from Sarah`s "Initiate employee search" option, she has 78 happiness 4 love 191 obedience and 50% sluttiness, i was able to discover all her normal opinions through small talk, but no sexual ones. Am i missing something or is it a bug of some kind?

Last edited:

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
I figured out that much, but I'm still not clear on why they were getting Happiness to be amplified by the trance in the first place. That doesn't happen normally...

Is it like a random chance of a girl getting happiness if she likes the action we're doing? Because it's definitely not happening all the time (even for actions I know they like). It seems like there are some sexual encounters where they're getting Happiness almost every action, but most times it happens not at all or maybe once.
I believe they need to LOVE the action to get the happiness or they need to Climax while doing said act.

Trance acts as a multiplier both for positive and negative happiness changes.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I believe they need to LOVE the action to get the happiness or they need to Climax while doing said act.
If that's all it is, why wouldn't they get the happiness every time I was doing that action or they were climaxing? There still has to be some randomness to it, right? Also, in the screenshots above, I was doing Kneeling Oral, and Gabrielle was gaining happiness even though she disliked Getting Head.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
What are the requirements for discovering sexual opinions through "Make small talk" option? I have hired a girl from Sarah`s "Initiate employee search" option, she has 78 happiness 4 love 191 obedience and 50% sluttiness, i was able to discover all her normal opinions through small talk, but no sexual ones. Am i missing something or is it a bug of some kind?
It is high sluttiness, maybe try to increase it with a serum or through arousal. 50 may be not enough, maybe 51 is. Also the topics are random so you may want to try few times and see if some sexy topics come up with higher sluttiness before making a conclusion.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I don't get why there's a button to set the amount of supply you would like to maintain. Is there ever any benefit to keeping it low?

Reactions: redzadow

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
I don't get why there's a button to set the amount of supply you would like to maintain. Is there ever any benefit to keeping it low?
Early on, setting it too high can drain your funds before you have a product you can sell effectively. Otherwise, set it as high as you can afford.

Reactions: rb813

SilverFire

Apr 28, 2017
I have a few questions:

1. For tier2 serums which choice is better, the 2000$ prototype serum or to contact Nora?
2. Is there a girl i could hire as a programmer for the nanobots? I think i saw something somewhere about a coding girl or something like that...? And while on this subject, how many unique girls are there available to hire? I mean unique like Steph, Alexia, Sarah, etc, not randomly generated.
3. I`m at day 84 and Sakari is stuck at her home, she never left it, is this normal? Admittedly, i discovered Sakari`s location by asking Kaya about Kaya`s home, Sakari was just also there, but then she never left. In the story progress i see that i`m supposed to find Sakari in the morning at the clothes shop in the mall... but i never saw her there, she just sits at home all day long
4. Is there a way to increase a girl`s job experience other than from the random event in which she asks for more responsibilities and a raise?

Last edited:

RAIC

Apr 10, 2021
I have a question concerning the git cloning
I'm doing that for the first time and the process keeps freezing at the same time
As I have no experience with that I have no idea where to even start trouble shooting
Any suggestions?
1713487199000.png

RAIC

Apr 10, 2021
I have a few questions:

1. For tier2 serums which choice is better, the 2000$ prototype serum or to contact Nora?
2. Is there a girl i could hire as a programmer for the nanobots? I think i saw something somewhere about a coding girl or something like that...? And while on this subject, how many unique girls are there available to hire? I mean unique like Steph, Alexia, Sarah, etc, not randomly generated.
3. I`m at day 84 and Sakari is stuck at her home, she never left it, is this normal? Admittedly, i discovered Sakari`s location by asking Kaya about Kaya`s home, Sakari was just also there, but then she never left. In the story progress i see that i`m supposed to find Sakari in the morning at the clothes shop in the mall... but i never saw her there, she just sits at home all day long
4. Is there a way to increase a girl`s job experience other than from the random event in which she asks for more responsibilities and a raise?
1. That's mostly a situational choice. If you have the cash you can just go for the money, it's faster but you unlock the Uni location later.
2. I believe Ellie gets unlocked by not reaching out to Steph's contact and having mastery in the basic nanites.

4. I don't think so. You can raise the occurance of events (in the menues in you bedroom) though.

Jan 7, 2018
I have a few questions:

Pretty much what RAIC wrote. I'd like to add:

1. I never went with the $ 2000 prototype. If you contact Nora, it unlocks the university and gives you the chance to design unique serums
2. Just follow the nanobots storyline, sooner or later you'll meet a potential new employee
3. No idea
4. I think the chance for the random event to happen depends on the girl's stats. In my experience, if you improve their skills and abilities or significantly improve thier happiness/sluttiness/love, I noticed that there's an higher chance for them to come and ask for a raise.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
I have a question concerning the git cloning
I'm doing that for the first time and the process keeps freezing at the same time
As I have no experience with that I have no idea where to even start trouble shooting
Any suggestions?
View attachment 3553809
First time trying for me too and found it's not freezing even though it looks like it is. Just let it run and wait, it will start moving.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
If you have the cash you can just go for the money, it's faster but you unlock the Uni location later.
I went for the money, and I haven't unlocked the uni as of day 80, is there something specific I need to do for that?

Reactions: RAIC
Sep 21, 2019
1713526340648.png So the UI is ready for a foursome, what are the technical limitations in the rest of the code for foursomes (aside from not being implemented)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
View attachment 3554683 So the UI is ready for a foursome, what are the technical limitations in the rest of the code for foursomes (aside from not being implemented)
There is a mod on discord in which it is implemented, just not sure if that one is compatible with latest AIO version or needs latest dev branch. Looking at Mod should show what they did to make it work.

Reactions: RandomFapinator
4.70 star(s) 46 Votes