4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

horusporus

Feb 2, 2022
Anyone else have the study buddy mod breaking the game?
Got the same issue with the latest +5 mods DL

I rolled back till "Sleep for the Night" timeframe, got in my room to activate the "Spend the Night with a Girl" mod (Generic People Actions) and used it on a Girlfriend to skip the event.

Mr.Pzycho

Sep 23, 2017
Noob alert...
Trying to install the BETA with mods, did as the beta version automatic install guide says. Executed the batch file...
But there is no executable file in those downloaded files. Tried merging the 2024.05.B with files from Batch download, and nothing changed. It´s the same mods and game as base 2024.05.B.
What am I doing wrong here?

Jan 7, 2018
You still need Renpy. Download Renpy (latest version is okay), extract the files and put the lr2mods folder inside the Renpy main folder. Once you execute Renpy, lr2mods will be in the list of available projects.

Reactions: Mr.Pzycho

Yurij

Sep 11, 2017
Noob alert...
Trying to install the BETA with mods, did as the beta version automatic install guide says. Executed the batch file...
But there is no executable file in those downloaded files. Tried merging the 2024.05.B with files from Batch download, and nothing changed. It´s the same mods and game as base 2024.05.B.
What am I doing wrong here?
You still need Renpy. Download Renpy (latest version is okay), extract the files and put the lr2mods folder inside the Renpy main folder. Once you execute Renpy, lr2mods will be in the list of available projects.
If you put renpy inside the lr2mods folder then you don't need to select a project, it will launch the game immediately

Reactions: Mr.Pzycho

TheMayflower

May 7, 2024
Got the same issue with the latest +5 mods DL

I rolled back till "Sleep for the Night" timeframe, got in my room to activate the "Spend the Night with a Girl" mod (Generic People Actions) and used it on a Girlfriend to skip the event.
I did skip the night, the problem is that in the morning after, Lily will approach you and it crashes there with no way for you to dodge it.

Mr.Pzycho

Sep 23, 2017
Thanks buddy.
But having fiddled with this for 2 days now, I cant make head or tails of how to do this GIT thing. I´ll just stick with the vanilla version.
Ahhh the days when you could just copy and paste files into the game directory.....

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Thanks buddy.
But having fiddled with this for 2 days now, I cant make head or tails of how to do this GIT thing. I´ll just stick with the vanilla version.
Ahhh the days when you could just copy and paste files into the game directory.....
- Download the Renpy SDK here:
- Go to Discord, check server information, click link to mod releases, download the "LR2 AIO Script".
- Place LR2_AIO_.bat in the folder that you want LR2 in. Launch it.
- It will ask if you want to install it in the folder, type "y" (no quotations)
- install the renpy.sdk, you just install it directly into downloads or wherever you want. Doesn't matter.
- Move everything inside of new newly created renpy.8.23-SDK folder and copy/move them directly into the "lr2mods" folder that the AIO created.

- Click renpy.exe to launch the game.
- Click the AIO.bat again to download updates or install mods.

Mr.Pzycho

Sep 23, 2017
- Go to Discord, check server information, click link to mod releases, download the "LR2 AIO Script".
- install the renpy.sdk, you just install it directly into downloads or wherever you want. Doesn't matter.
- Move everything inside of new newly created renpy.8.23-SDK folder and copy/move them directly into the "lr2mods" folder that the AIO created.

Thanks,
Does the core game need to be involved at all? or is everything downloaded with the batch file?

Mr.Pzycho

Sep 23, 2017

Thanks a lot for the step by step, working now :)
really dig this game and all the mods makes it better and more interesting.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Thanks a lot for the step by step, working now :)
really dig this game and all the mods makes it better and more interesting.
No worries man. It honestly is a confusing. Would be ideal if there were some proper instructions somewhere, or at least the AIO was better advertised.

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Greetings All,
Maybe a random question. I keep getting these texts showing Textures and Image cache data on the left side of the screen
1720442622263.png
it's annoying and blocks the actual text.

Anyone knows how to fix this/remove them?
Thanks a lot, ;-*

lossius

May 7, 2023

Is this .bat tutorial a new tutorial? I remember that installing the beta was a different way

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes