4.70 star(s) 62 Votes

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Also, double check the wardrobes folder in your game-files, all of the main characters already have xml files in there; I just don't know how often/when/if it's updated.
As far as I can tell, it's not ever updated. In my game, I've added and modified some outfits in Jennifer's wardrobe, but if I import an outfit and select Mom_Wardrobe (which I'm assuming then pulls from the XML file), it just shows the default outfits she started with. I'm pretty sure those XML files are meant to be a hardcoded list of what outfits the character starts with. Hence, if you modify that file from outside the game, it will change what the characters starts with for all your subsequent new games. But again, I haven't tried it myself.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
The prospect of body modification serums is one of the reasons I'm so excited that they're finally making progress on the paper doll system revamp
Are they revamping it in a way that would make it less tedious to add new clothing items, or is it still the same format of "like a hundred different png files for every piece of clothing"? The revamp that Vren was doing in Live2d would've solved that problem, but I don't know that the current fanmade rework project is gonna solve anything there.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Are they revamping it in a way that would make it less tedious to add new clothing items, or is it still the same format of "like a hundred different png files for every piece of clothing"? The revamp that Vren was doing in Live2d would've solved that problem, but I don't know that the current fanmade rework project is gonna solve anything there.
Yeah, I found the wardrobe configuration thing confusing

TS2016

May 7, 2017
As far as I can tell, it's not ever updated. In my game, I've added and modified some outfits in Jennifer's wardrobe, but if I import an outfit and select Mom_Wardrobe (which I'm assuming then pulls from the XML file), it just shows the default outfits she started with. I'm pretty sure those XML files are meant to be a hardcoded list of what outfits the character starts with. Hence, if you modify that file from outside the game, it will change what the characters starts with for all your subsequent new games. But again, I haven't tried it myself.
That is why I'm asking. Wardrobe XML files are default. Where are edited wardrobe files kept and if possible to grab it and import to new game.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
That is why I'm asking. Wardrobe XML files are default. Where are edited wardrobe files kept and if possible to grab it and import to new game.
Okay, I see what you're saying. I don't think there are individual files for each girl's edited wardrobe. That would be hard to do because there would need to be a separate one for each girl, for each save file (or else when you loaded an old save, it wouldn't have the right wardrobe for that point in the game). I think Exported_Wardrobe.xml is as close as you can get for that.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
I see. Bummer. Export seem to be only available in Outfit Manager, but not when you modify the girl's outfit directly. That means I would have to import default outfit, edit it then export. Pain in the neck. Oh well.

TigerDiamonds

Aug 7, 2023
You'd have to check out the discord to see, I'm not there myself, but was told that they're making progress.

a798452992

Sep 13, 2022
If possible, can you consider adding _() to the game text to facilitate the localization of the game in areas where English is not spoken? I am not from an English-speaking country. The above text is from a translation

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Screenshot_4.jpg

I know I've had my MC bang the office sluts a bit much...but not THAT much.
For real: this happens every time I mess with outfits and have messed with the 'not paint' options. It is rather annoying.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Man, this Camila dancing event is frustrating! I managed to attend the Sat night salsa lessons with her early on. Now I am supposed to be able to dance with her any night she is in the bar, but she only shows up in the evenings and the dancing originally was at night. Whenever I now buy her a drink she just asks, "No dancing tonight?" and the MC replies, "No I'm taking a break." I've managed to improve my dancing stat to 18/20 through non-cheating, ie going to the gym and raising my stamina to 300/300 and doing the daily quests to raise my charisma to "8". Is this a bug?
Salsa dancing is on Wednesday. Use the "check your phone" option,then select story progress, click Camilla's icon, it will show you what is needed for progress.

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
I can't seem to trigger Ashley's lust path. It's still stuck on the first step where she was to wait a few days, but nothing ever happens. What requirements am I missing?

Reactions: xigundam

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Correct, if you edit any of the default wardrobe files outside of the game, save your changes and place the wardrobe file in the correct folder the game will then use your edited wardrobe file within the game. Obviously you'd need a development version of the game so that you can actually access game files because you'll need to have the default wardrobe files to edit outside of the game. While it can, at first, be a bit of a lengthy, time-consuming process, once you understand how it all works it becomes much easier.

For example, I really didn't like the default outfits worn by students at the University so I edited the University_Wardrobe.xml to contain three outfits I created via the Outfit Manager. Outside the game I took the outfits I'd created and saved to the Exported_Wardrobe.xml and put them into the University_Wardrobe.xml, replacing the default outfits in the file. My edited University_Wardrobe.xml is then used by the game instead of the default University_Wardrobe.xml and all the students at the University now wear one of the three outfits I created.

Obviously if you're already using a development version of the game then you'd be editing and replacing the game files directly. But if you use a standard version of the game where all the individual game files are packed into compressed *.rpa files then you'll simply need to place your edited *_wardrobe.xml file(s) alongside the Exported_Wardrobe.xml inside the "..\game\wardrobes" folder and the game will then use your edited *_wardrobe.xml file(s) instead of the default file(s) packed inside the wardrobes.rpa file.

Reactions: oldshoe

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
As far as I remember, it's not even the "not paint" options that screw that up, but any manual color change for any piece of clothing.
That's definitely not my experience. I change the color of clothing all the time, but I only have a result like that screenshot when I mess with Not Paint.

Reactions: Draakaap23

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
is there a better fertility booster than the +20%
Yes, the +70% Fertility from Human Breeding Hormones which is learnt via Nora after studying someone who was in the later stages of pregnancy. Quite fun to use because it also includes a large reduction to birth control effectiveness (-75%) as well as increasing breast size and inducing lactation for the duration of the serum. :cool:

Reactions: oldshoe

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
When does Ellie show up in the game?
I've researched all the nanites through Stephanie, and she hasn't shown up yet
This might be coincidence, but I got the first Ellie event right after I started researching Nora's first trait.

_Randomo_

Oct 4, 2019
Can someone please post the file with console enabled. I do it and I keep getting error notices with just changing False to True

4.70 star(s) 62 Votes