4.70 star(s) 62 Votes
Jun 8, 2017
Did your best serum can fix infertile on random NPC ? I cannot find a way to fix that
no, it actually causes issues with Erica. She has a breeding fetish event where she will get rid of her IUD and lets you impregnate her. You need to use any serum with the breeding nanobots I think.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So I'm updating from .05b to .08, but all my saves are gone.
Are they actually incompatible, or do I just need to find out where the saves are stored and copy them into a new folder with the correct name?

Renpy games store their saves somewhere in your appdata folder, right?
Can anybody point me to the right file?
I 100% don't want to have to start over with every update. It's far too slow-paced a game for that.

ibnarabi

May 21, 2021
So I'm updating from .05b to .08, but all my saves are gone.
Are they actually incompatible, or do I just need to find out where the saves are stored and copy them into a new folder with the correct name?

Renpy games store their saves somewhere in your appdata folder, right?
Can anybody point me to the right file?
I 100% don't want to have to start over with every update. It's far too slow-paced a game for that.
You must start a new save. Way too many changes in the code.

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
What does the novelty stat do? Its defaulted to 100 or 99, and there is no explanation on what it does.
It modifies the amount of Clarity you get when you nut. The more often you do it with the same person, in the same position, the less Clarity you get.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
What does the novelty stat do? Its defaulted to 100 or 99, and there is no explanation on what it does.
When you cum, you get Clarity (which you use for unlocking research or modifying women's traits when you put them in a trance). The Novelty stat is the percentage of the base value of Clarity you'll get with that woman. If you would normally get 1,000 and you cum while having sex with a woman who has 95% Novelty, then you'll get 950 Clarity instead of the full amount. The Novelty of the woman you're having sex with goes down by 5 every time you cum, and increases by 1 at the end of each day (and increases by 5 when you unlock a taboo). So if you only cum with a woman once every five days, you're fine and don't need to worry about it. This game is very much oriented around a harem mindset, it's not really built for monogamy.

Reactions: oldshoe

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
It modifies the amount of Clarity you get when you nut. The more often you do it with the same person, in the same position, the less Clarity you get.
The position doesn't matter as far as I'm aware (other than gaining some Clarity back the first time you unlock a new position).

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I gotta say, Im getting really sick of employees randomly quitting while having a decent amount of happiness. One chick quit so quickly I couldn't even have the performance review with her.

Who on the dev's team thinks it's normal for people to quit less than a month after starting work?!

View attachment 3959348
Let them quit, then find them in the city/their home a day later(or that same evening) and offer to hire them (again) but now you have an option to do it for half pay...they will accept since they are un-employed. Great way to keep HR costs low. Almost just as IRL. :rolleyes:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Let them quit, then find them in the city/their home a day later(or that same evening) and offer to hire them (again) but now you have an option to do it for half pay...they will accept since they are un-employed. Great way to keep HR costs low. Almost just as IRL. :rolleyes:
I noticed during a HR meeting that I was (by default) paying my employees like $6 an hour.
'market rate' is 25.
We shouldn't be asking why they're quitting, we should be asking why they accepted a job for that pay in the first place.

Mandatory Breaks is a pain in the ass that it takes up a whole Duty slot, but it seemed to keep people from quitting for me.
In 05, at least.

Reactions: waffel

envy5

Jun 22, 2017
Hi people, having an issue where I have already moved in mom and sis into the harem, and getting a mission to check sister's bedroom in the afternoon, but the location no longer exists due to sis being in the harem. What do?

EDIT: figured it out, just break up and then do the event, bit of a pain in the ass but it is what it is

Last edited:

thrway188

Feb 20, 2022
Am I the only one who thinks the design of this game makes for the golden opportunity to let you sissify male employees with serums? Imagine the possibilities (and the extra work required :BootyTime:)

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Is there way to move/copy girls' (Mom, sis, Stephanie, etc) edited outfits and their looks from save so they don't have to be edited every time new game is started?

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Is there way to move/copy girls' (Mom, sis, Stephanie, etc) edited outfits and their looks from save so they don't have to be edited every time new game is started?
If an outfit is in Outfit Manager, you can export it to game\wardrobes\Exported_Wardrobe.xml. From there, I'm not aware of any reason why you wouldn't then be able to copy and paste it into a specific girl's wardrobe (as long as you're careful to put it between the right open and close brackets), but I've never tried it myself.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Do you have other... 'options'...? ;)

But yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Talk about developers' foresight, didn't even occur to me to check.

TigerDiamonds

Aug 7, 2023
If an outfit is in Outfit Manager, you can export it to game\wardrobes\Exported_Wardrobe.xml. From there, I'm not aware of any reason why you wouldn't then be able to copy and paste it into a specific girl's wardrobe (as long as you're careful to put it between the right open and close brackets), but I've never tried it myself.
Also, double check the wardrobes folder in your game-files, all of the main characters already have xml files in there; I just don't know how often/when/if it's updated.

TigerDiamonds

Aug 7, 2023
Am I the only one who thinks the design of this game makes for the golden opportunity to let you sissify male employees with serums? Imagine the possibilities (and the extra work required :BootyTime:)
The prospect of body modification serums is one of the reasons I'm so excited that they're finally making progress on the paper doll system revamp

4.70 star(s) 62 Votes