4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

electricat

Feb 1, 2020
Cowgirl was written more with the girl in charge aspect in mind, it might sound kind of odd, from a narrative point of view changed to a regular sex position.
I thought that might be the reason, but wouldn't that be true of any cowgirl-type position anyway, no matter how initiated? Her being on top and controlling the pace is really the big part of the position's point, after all.

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
I thought that might be the reason, but wouldn't that be true of any cowgirl-type position anyway, no matter how initiated? Her being on top and controlling the pace is really the big part of the position's point, after all.
Right. The vaginal cowgirl also requires girl in charge, its not an option normally.

Reactions: electricat

SGone

Dec 29, 2017
Gotta ask since there's a Breeder fetish serum, does it affect any of the story NPCs? Special scenes and the like? I've dicsovered the family, but anyone else?

Bungzi

Feb 18, 2020
Got an issue I'm not sure how to fix. The Lily Cum Fetish intro (on wake solo shower she interrupts) triggers every morning and loops infinitely, after the event is over it restarts. I've gotten past it by cheating the time to morning before the event ends but I'm missing early morning events and work time.

Not sure what is going on. Any ideas?

Edit: Sleepovers seem to preempt the starting of the event so things happen like they should.

Last edited:

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Hey all, I asked Tristim to put it on the main post but over on the discord (where I am called Longshot) I have posted instructions for getting the mod working through an emulator on android called JoiPlay. With the current version there's a bit of a trick to it. Since we've had poor luck getting a new compile of the complete modded apk to work, this is a great alternative.

Reactions: electricat

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
I think i'm stuck. Steph asked for 3 volunteers which i provided, and she was going to let me know the results. Still nothing. It's been weeks. I won't get Nora and her research this way. Other than reloading and losing lots of progress. What can i do?

electricat

Feb 1, 2020
I think i'm stuck. Steph asked for 3 volunteers which i provided, and she was going to let me know the results. Still nothing. It's been weeks. I won't get Nora and her research this way. Other than reloading and losing lots of progress. What can i do?
That part is incomplete in the original code. Stephanie acts like there's more to it, but the code right now just quietly unlocks max tier research. (With Vren's todo note that this scene needs more stuff added.)

If you have futuristic serum production and mind control agent as possible research topics, it worked (not that it can fail rn either...)

Last edited:

MeMiniMe

Aug 1, 2017
Hey there,

The latest addition in the develop branch 'added tier x seperators' seems to cause an empty research selection screen on a new game.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tristim

phox00

Apr 29, 2018
Short question wich of the mod versions do i need to install when playing v0.34.2 of the main game the same mod version or do i need to install all to ver34.5?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Short question wich of the mod versions do i need to install when playing v0.34.2 of the main game the same mod version or do i need to install all to ver34.5?
All to 34.5, easiest is to download the full 34.5. If you feel very brave you can also install the current develop beta's supplied in OP but based upon post above yours there might be a big bug into those atm.

Reactions: phox00

LRKXXV

Apr 26, 2017
Hey there,

The latest addition in the develop branch 'added tier x seperators' seems to cause an empty research selection screen on a new game.

Hope this helps.
I can confirm this. I reverted that file to the previous version, and the research selection screen works as intended.

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
That part is incomplete in the original code. Stephanie acts like there's more to it, but the code right now just quietly unlocks max tier research. (With Vren's todo note that this scene needs more stuff added.)

If you have futuristic serum production and mind control agent as possible research topics, it worked (not that it can fail rn either...)
In the (older) unmodded games it worked just fine. But i'll try your suggestions.

I jut realized. You get these researches after the volunteers, and i think i know where i screwed up. I bought the research instead of going to nora earlier. I must have messed up the story somehow. Ho boy. that's a lot of progress gone.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2017
Downloading the latest version of the modded game, a bunch of the new serum traits seem to be gone. The lyserglide n2o one, and some of the early options for obedience/sluttiness aren't there. Were they taken out? Even after going to the research level after getting test subjects, those are missing as well as exotic ingredients.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Downloading the latest version of the modded game, a bunch of the new serum traits seem to be gone. The lyserglide n2o one, and some of the early options for obedience/sluttiness aren't there. Were they taken out? Even after going to the research level after getting test subjects, those are missing as well as exotic ingredients.
Go to mod settings in your room and activate them. Sometimes they are desactivate at the start of a new game

Reactions: Some guy's account

essay16v

Feb 6, 2019
Hello again. I'm facing an little bug right now. Started a new game in 34.5 and when i'm peeping at mom changing clothes an select to finish peeping the game keeps continuing until I get caught so my only option is to skip the entire changing sequence...

Jul 6, 2018
I have a repeating error. Not sure if this is proper place to post... Tell me if this is mod error or should I send to developer or different location for you mod developers. This happens when creating new outfits. I am running v34.6 brand new game

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 10763, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'name'

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 10897, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 10894, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 11009, in script call
File "game_roles/role_sister.rpyc", line 387, in script call
File "game_roles/role_sister.rpyc", line 431, in script
File "F:\AP Games\Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.34.6-market\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "F:\AP Games\Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.34.6-market\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "F:\AP Games\Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.34.6-market\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/game_roles/role_sister.rpy", line 435, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'vagina_visible'

While running game code:
File "game/game_roles/role_sister.rpy", line 435, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'vagina_visible'

destrit121

Sep 4, 2017
Research traits from Nora (design + test quest) don't show up when supposed to. Guessing it has to do with the new looking research screen but can't be sure.

Reactions: Kw1ggy
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes