4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Just for info - I'm getting a error without option to ignore while having a HR threesome event with Sarah. Basically a missing label affaire_check somewhere in the mod-files involved. I'm using the mod-pack back from 01/09/20 because the latest seems to be incompatible with my recent saves (did not want to start a new game before the next version's release.
Full text:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it's just a typo - kindly let me know in which file and where I need to add which code. But if it's a major issue I'll just wait till next month, no prob.

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
Something for the bugfix-repo, crises.rpy:

outfit has no remove. So I changed (line 3422)
Python:
                            $ person_one.outfit.remove(the_item)
                            $ person_one.draw_person()
into
Python:
                            $ person_one.draw_animated_removal(the_item)
and did the same at line 3461.

Line 3477 refers to mc_name, which should be mc_title:
Python:
                        person_two.char "Hey, go easy on them! Well then [person_two.mc_title], who's your pick? Me or [person_one.title]?"
Cheers
Matt

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Just for info - I'm getting a error without option to ignore while having a HR threesome event with Sarah. Basically a missing label affaire_check somewhere in the mod-files involved. I'm using the mod-pack back from 01/09/20 because the latest seems to be incompatible with my recent saves (did not want to start a new game before the next version's release.

File "game/Mods/Threesome/Threesome_core.rpy", line 490, in script call
call affaire_check(the_person_one, report_log) from _call_affaire_check_threesome_one
ScriptError: could not find label 'affaire_check'.

If it's just a typo - kindly let me know in which file and where I need to add which code. But if it's a major issue I'll just wait till next month, no prob.
replace the code line in the bolded file with:
call affair_check(the_person_one, report_log) from _call_affair_check_threesome_one

PS: No new spaces, tabs or anything: It all matters to python.

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
replace the code line in the bolded file with:
call affair_check(the_person_one, report_log) from _call_affair_check_threesome_one

PS: No new spaces, tabs or anything: It all matters to python.
Perhaps Vren should drop the patreon release here. It seems we find way more bugs faster

Reactions: Tristim

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Something else I did that some people might like:
When they removed the person information UI (you get it when you TALK to people now, but not when you hover their name in the list of people), I modified format_titles in script.rpy to be:

Python:
    def format_titles(the_person):
        person_title = the_person.title
        if person_title is None:
            person_title = "???"
        return_title = "{color=" + the_person.char.who_args["color"] + "}" + "{font=" + the_person.char.what_args["font"] + "}" + person_title + "{/font}{/color}"
        return_title += "\nH:"+str(int(the_person.happiness))+",L:"+str(int(the_person.love))+",O:"+str(int(the_person.obedience))
        return return_title
This way Happiness, Love, and Obedience are visible at a glance rather than having to open each individual person.

edukettu

Feb 4, 2019
I got problem after ZenGardens fix for last problem.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Mods/Crisis/coffee_break.rpy", line 128, in script
    $ person_two.review_outfit(dialogue = False) #Make sure to reset her outfit so she is dressed properly.
  File "game/Mods/Crisis/coffee_break.rpy", line 128, in <module>
    $ person_two.review_outfit(dialogue = False) #Make sure to reset her outfit so she is dressed properly.
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Person_Extensions/person_class_extensions.rpy", line 557, in review_outfit_enhanced
    self.apply_outfit(self.planned_outfit)    # always restore outfit
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2192, in apply_outfit
    self.outfit = the_outfit.get_copy().merge_outfit(self.base_outfit)
AttributeError: 'Person' object has no attribute 'base_outfit'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Mods/Crisis/coffee_break.rpy", line 128, in script
  File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.24.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.24.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/Mods/Crisis/coffee_break.rpy", line 128, in <module>
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Person_Extensions/person_class_extensions.rpy", line 557, in review_outfit_enhanced
    self.apply_outfit(self.planned_outfit)    # always restore outfit
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2192, in apply_outfit
    self.outfit = the_outfit.get_copy().merge_outfit(self.base_outfit)
AttributeError: 'Person' object has no attribute 'base_outfit'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.24.1
Sun Jan 12 23:23:41 2020

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I got problem after ZenGardens fix for last problem.

Code:

Hmm. It's in the constructor of the person class, so there's something else going on there...

Did you make any changes to the person's outfit/wardrobe during the encounter (or right before)? Any rollback used?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I want to unlock the university ik how to but i used cheats and skipped all the tiers
try:

university_visible = True

This comes from role_nora.rpy, nora_intro_label.

I'm not sure what effects it will have otherwise with the other 'stuff' not set for the initial encounter.

hipslipblip

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Is there a hard requirement to have Alexia appear? I see "day_trigger" activates phase_zero but don't see where that variable is defined or where the actual character is created. Been wandering around downtown for a while with no luck.

Reactions: hhd12258

MichaDD

Jul 12, 2017
I need help. I have an error:

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 8996, in script call
call advance_time from _call_advance_time_2
File "game/Mods/Sarah/role_HR_supervisor.rpy", line 502, in script
return
Exception: Could not find return label (u'C:\\Users\\Micha\\Desktop\\Spiele\\xxx Games\\Lab Rats 2\\Lab_Rats_2-v0.24.1-pc/game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy', 1578673397, 2166).

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 8996, in script call
call advance_time from _call_advance_time_2
File "game/Mods/Sarah/role_HR_supervisor.rpy", line 502, in script
return
File "C:\Users\Micha\Desktop\Spiele\xxx Games\Lab Rats 2\Lab_Rats_2-v0.24.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1448, in execute
next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
File "C:\Users\Micha\Desktop\Spiele\xxx Games\Lab Rats 2\Lab_Rats_2-v0.24.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 670, in lookup_return
raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label (u'C:\\Users\\Micha\\Desktop\\Spiele\\xxx Games\\Lab Rats 2\\Lab_Rats_2-v0.24.1-pc/game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy', 1578673397, 2166).

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.24.1
Mon Jan 13 13:56:46 2020

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
I have spent the last few days debugging the MOD code and updating the bugfix branch with all reports from this forum and from the Patreon site and the issues I found (12 commits in bugfix and 40 commits for the MOD). Please note that some issues will only be resolved if you start a new game, since some issues will be stored in your save game.

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
I have spent the last few days debugging the MOD code and updating the bugfix branch with all reports from this forum and from the Patreon site and the issues I found (12 commits in bugfix and 40 commits for the MOD). Please note that some issues will only be resolved if you start a new game, since some issues will be stored in your save game.
Can you give us a hint on how to tell? Would you say MichaDD 's bugis game save related?
Do you think the66 could help with android builds?
Can we get z mod as a cheat along the bottom too?

Also, thanks!

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Can you give us a hint on how to tell? Would you say MichaDD 's bugis game save related?

Also, thanks!
The best way to check what has changed is the commit history:
MOD ->
BUGFIX ->

I cannot say what the problem is for MichaDD 's problem, it would suggest that a label in the call stack is no longer available in the game, unfortunately it does not say which label is missing.
For the Android builds, I have no way of checking the build, since I don't own an Android device, so you would need to direct this question to Longshot on the Discord channel.
The 'z' cheat menu is the old cheat menu and i'm guessing Trollden is going to remove it in the future, you would need to ask him about that.

MichaDD

Jul 12, 2017

Also, thanks!
I‘m started a new game, played a while, max the stats from the girl, have a meeting with Sarah and now this. But now I cannot start the game.

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
Another one for the bugfix-repo, this time role_cousin.rpy line 418:
Python:
                    $ the_person.apply_outfit(the_person.planned_outfit)
(the 2nd the_person is missing)

<edit>
and line 898 (.actions is missing 2 times):
Python:
                    for an_action in cousin_role.actions:
                        if an_action == cousin_talk_boobjob_again_action: #Find and remove this action.
                            cousin_role.actions.remove(an_action)
                            break
</edit>
Cheers
Matt

Last edited:
Reactions: Tristim
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes