4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
Hello, i think the most of us asking for a good pregnenecy mod in the game, is that possible though ?
A pregnancy mod requieres renders. And the only one to do the renders would be Vren. Ask him on his Patreon about pregnancy (he doesn't reed F95).

But there is hope for you. Vren added a "Breed me" event for mum.

Cheers
Matt

brigade29

Apr 17, 2019
A pregnancy mod requieres renders. And the only one to do the renders would be Vren. Ask him on his Patreon about pregnancy (he doesn't reed F95).

But there is hope for you. Vren added a "Breed me" event for mum.

Cheers
Matt
thank you for info, but is it possible to ask him on his Patreon even if i'm not subbed to it ?

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
thank you for info, but is it possible to ask him on his Patreon even if i'm not subbed to it ?
Yes it is. I am also hoping for pregnancy renders, especially now that he got a creampie render and the new breeding event with Jennifer. At this time though I am not tackling pregnancy in the mod, but I have made personal notes to myself in the code where I will add in pregnancy related content if it ever becomes available. It is extremely high on my wish list as well, and would open up the option of implementing a breeding fetish in the mod.

Reactions: brigade29

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
The handling of the daily serums was bugging me nearly since my first play through. Even Vren has a comment in his code to redo it. So I invested some time to code try-and-error, copy-and-paste a screen as a replacement. I'd be happy if you add it to the mod, improve the code and/or UI.

Thanks a lot for all your work.

Cheers
Matt

Reactions: Tristim and HB38

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
hhd12258: I had this bug once, but I have no idea how to fix it or a way to reproduce.
Played again with a little older save and the bug didn't happen.
also LZ_Starbuck

I have a bug fix for the a fore mentioned bug.

Line 62, 63 needs to force output, I suggest. I am not great at this, but I think the get_copy() was returning null if it could not find. I got this to work with a bugged save.

DaMatt , if you still has bugged save, wanna test?

the_person_one.apply_outfit(the_person_one.wardrobe.get_random_appropriate_underwear(the_person_one.sluttiness+5,the_person_one.sluttiness-5, guarantee_output = True))

the_person_two.apply_outfit(the_person_two.wardrobe.get_random_appropriate_underwear(the_person_two.sluttiness+5,the_person_two.sluttiness-5, guarantee_output = True))

not sure it is exactly what is desired. maybe a python coder could make it cleaner

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Tristim and DaMatt

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
Yes it is. I am also hoping for pregnancy renders, especially now that he got a creampie render and the new breeding event with Jennifer. At this time though I am not tackling pregnancy in the mod, but I have made personal notes to myself in the code where I will add in pregnancy related content if it ever becomes available. It is extremely high on my wish list as well, and would open up the option of implementing a breeding fetish in the mod.
i read he has got his automated renderings working, so now he can batch render. so, probably lots of new graphics soonish.

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
Both cheat engines are made by @Trollden, one is old, the other is the new one ;) I only updated them for the energy part.
in cheat_mod.rpy
I edited 93 to
"Max Energy": ["max_energy", "max_energy", 10.0],
and added under it
"Energy": ["energy", "energy", 100.0],
that gave a hacky fix to edit energy
also at 107 i added
"Height": ["height", "height", .005],

tell me what you think

Edit bugfix
chat_actions.rpy 558
mc.name "Would you like to go get a coffee, maybe a little lunch, and just chat for a while? I fel like I want to get to know you better."

fel should be feel

Last edited:
Reactions: Tristim

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
The handling of the daily serums was bugging me nearly since my first play through. Even Vren has a comment in his code to redo it. So I invested some time to code try-and-error, copy-and-paste a screen as a replacement. I'd be happy if you add it to the mod, improve the code and/or UI.

Thanks a lot for all your work.

Cheers
Matt
Added to the MOD (with some minor changes).

Reactions: DaMatt and hhd12258
Apr 23, 2018
I'm not sure if this is where I should report it bug I think I just discovered a bug with the mod. When you get to the point where a character develops the cum fetish scene, at the end if it you choose where its internal or external cum fetish. I chose internal and you can see that under there name after employee. You can do a special scene where it says give daily dosage, and here is where the bug comes in. Instead of playing an internal cum scene it plays the external one. It seems as if the internal cum scene is calling the wrong script.

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
Too much code errors in android version. Very very annoying
You mention android, so I assume you play the original game. Best is to get in touch with Vren on his Patreon and give him the error message(s). Just writing "Too much code errors" won't help him finding a fix.

Cheers
Matt

Reactions: Paapi

SirTyrin

Feb 20, 2018
Don't know if this has been mentioned or not, but in threesome core there is a misspelling of affaire instead of affair which causes it to crash

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
Me playing in android. Ihave some doubts.
Save files from original version will work with modified version too ???
Modified version is more than 5 gb ???
What are the changes in mod version ??
Code errors from original version is present in mod version too ??? (i am tired of these errors)
Save files should work but ideally always start a new game when changing the game files. The mods do not fix or edit core game files so if you have bugs with the vanilla game you will have bugs with the modded game. You can follow the project here and see the progress as it happens.

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
Me playing in android. Ihave some doubts.
Save files from original version will work with modified version too ???
Modified version is more than 5 gb ???
What are the changes in mod version ??
Code errors from original version is present in mod version too ??? (i am tired of these errors)
Wait, what?
The mod zip is super small. The pc zip is 1gb. 5gb is cake.
Bug fixes are seperate zip, also very small. Apply it to fix many bugs.

Reactions: Paapi

ZL1

Feb 9, 2018
So any news on an updated modded android version in the near future? Thanks, the mods adds so much to the game.

electricat

Feb 1, 2020
Thanks everyone for great work :) There's a lot of hotness in this game, but the UI without those mods was... ugh...

Anyway, Here's some little things I modded in,

Code:
        ##Post line 437 in sex_mechanics.rpy, just before mc.reset_arousal() call
        ## A chance to increase the girl's sex skill based on how hard the MC came and how skilled she already is.
        if renpy.random.randint(0,20)<mc.arousal-mc.max_arousal:
             if renpy.random.randint(0,8)> the_person.sex_skills[the_position.skill_tag]:
                 $ the_person.sex_skills[the_position.skill_tag] += 1
                 $ mc.log_event (the_person.title + ": " + the_position.skill_tag + " skill increased by 1", "float_text_pink")
and another one basically replacing the original small talk with this:
It is less powerful at building up love, better at discovering opinions and doesn't bring up the choice menu if you already know that opinion. (Also, adds a rare branch where she brings up sex in small talk before she normally would, with bonus sluttiness.)

It makes building up love more difficult, especially if the girl hates you or you already know most of her opinions by other means, but I sort of like it.

I'm re-writing it to work with the enhanced version in the mod now, if anyone cares.

Code:
## chat_actions.rpy
## replaces the entire thing (based on the OG 24.1 code, didn't check if it's any different in the bugfix mod.)
label small_talk_person(the_person): #Tier 0. Useful for discovering a character's opinions and the first step to building up love.
    $ mc.change_energy(-15)
    $ smalltalk_opinion = the_person.get_opinion_score("small talk")
    mc.name "So [the_person.title], what's been on your mind recently?"
    $ the_person.discover_opinion("small talk")
    $ successful_smalltalk = 60 + (smalltalk_opinion * 20) + (mc.charisma * 5)
    $ smalltalk_chance = renpy.random.randint(0,100)
    # TODO: Add a chance that she wants to talk about someone she knows.

if smalltalk_chance < successful_smalltalk:
        if smalltalk_opinion >= 0:
            $ the_person.draw_person(emotion = "happy")
            "She seems glad to have a chance to take a break and make small talk with you."

else:
            "She seems uncomfortable with making small talk, but after a little work you manage to get her talking."
        $ tongue_slip = False
        $ casual_sex_talk = the_person.sluttiness > 50
        $ opinion_learned = the_person.get_random_opinion(include_known = False, include_sexy = casual_sex_talk)
        $ none_roll = opinion_learned is None and renpy.random.randint(0,100) > 80
        ## the way this worked in unmodded game was encouraging tons of repeated mindless clicking and parroting her known opinions for easy love gain.
        ## Now it's still useful as initial approach move, but past 30 love it just gives 4 love for 45 energy on average, which isn't really a good deal.
        ## I'm also going to replace hard caps in compliment and flirt with something like this
        if (opinion_learned is None) and (the_person.love > 0 and the_person.love <= 30 and none_roll  >= the_person.love) or none_roll > 80:
            $ opinion_learned = the_person.get_random_opinion(include_known = True, include_sexy = casual_sex_talk)
        elif (opinion_learned is None) and renpy.random.randint(0,100) > 90-mc.charisma*2  and not casual_sex_talk:
            $ opinion_learned = the_person.get_random_opinion(include_known = False, include_sexy = True)
            if not opinion_learned is None:
                $ tongue_slip = True

if not opinion_learned is None:
            $ opinion_state = the_person.get_opinion_topic(opinion_learned)
            $ opinion_string = opinion_score_to_string(opinion_state[0])

if tongue_slip:
                "The two of you chat somewhat awkwardly for half an hour when suddenly [the_person.char] blurts out"
                the_person.char "So [the_person.mc_title], I'm curious what you think about about [opinion_learned]. Do you have any opinions on it?"
                "She's blushing even as she says it, but it's too late."
                $ the_person.change_slut_temp(1)
            elif opinion_state[1]:
                "The two of you chat pleasantly for half an hour."
            else:
                "The two of you chat pleasantly for half an hour."
                the_person.char "So [the_person.mc_title], I'm curious what you think about about [opinion_learned]. Do you have any opinions on it?"
            $ love_gain = 4
            $ prediction = 0
            if opinion_state[1]:
                $ prediction_difference = 0
            else:
                menu:
                    "I love [opinion_learned].":
                        $ prediction = 2
                        mc.name "Me? I love [opinion_learned]. Absolutely love it."

"I like [opinion_learned].":
                        $ prediction = 1
                        mc.name "I really like [opinion_learned]."

"I don't have any opinion about [opinion_learned].":
                        $ prediction = 0
                        mc.name "I don't really have any thoughts on it, I guess I just don't think it's a big deal."

"I don't like [opinion_learned].":
                        $ prediction = -1
                        mc.name "I'm not a fan, that's for sure."

"I hate [opinion_learned].":
                        $ prediction = -2
                        mc.name "I'll be honest, I absolutely hate [opinion_learned]. I just can't stand it."

$ prediction_difference = math.fabs(prediction - opinion_state[0])
                if tongue_slip:
                    the_person.char "I really shouldn't be saying this to you, but..."
                if prediction_difference == 4: #as wrong as possible
                    the_person.char "Really? Wow, we really don't agree about [opinion_learned], that's for sure."
                elif prediction_difference == 3:
                    the_person.char "You really think so? Huh, I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree."
                elif prediction_difference == 2:
                    the_person.char "I guess I could understand that."
                elif prediction_difference == 1:
                    the_person.char "Yeah, I'm glad you get it. I feel like we're both on the same wavelength."
                else: #prediction_difference == 0
                    the_person.char "Exactly! It's so rare that someone feels exactly the same way about [opinion_learned] as me!"

if opinion_state[1]:
                "You listen while [the_person.possessive_title] talks about how she [opinion_string] [opinion_learned]."
            else:
                $ the_person.discover_opinion(opinion_learned)
                "You listen while [the_person.possessive_title] talks and discover that she [opinion_string] [opinion_learned]."
            if tongue_slip:
                "She seems more aroused than embarrassed now by her tongue slip."
                $ the_person.change_slut_temp(int(2+(love_gain-prediction_difference)*2));
            $ the_person.change_love(love_gain - prediction_difference)

else:
            "You and [the_person.possessive_title] chat for a while. You don't feel like you've learned much about her, but you both enjoyed talking."

$ smalltalk_bonus = smalltalk_opinion + 1
        $ the_person.change_happiness(smalltalk_bonus)
        if smalltalk_opinion >= 0:
            the_person.char "It was nice chatting [the_person.mc_title], we should do it more often!"
        else:
            the_person.char "So uh... I guess that's all I have to say about that..."
            "[the_person.char] trails off awkwardly."
    else:
        if smalltalk_opinion < 0:
            the_person.char "Oh, not much."
            $ the_person.change_happiness(smalltalk_opinion)
            "You try and keep the conversation going, but making small talk with [the_person.title] is like talking to a wall."
        else:
            the_person.char "Oh, not much honestly. How about you?"
            $ the_person.change_happiness(smalltalk_opinion)
            "[the_person.possessive_title] seems happy to chitchat, and you spend a couple of hours just hanging out."
            "You don't feel like you've learned much about her, but least she seems to have enjoyed talking."

$ the_person.apply_serum_study()
    return
I wish I knew how to make those into self-contained mods, like you guys do, but my Ren'py-fu isn't that strong, and I'm just learning Python in general.

Last edited:

electricat

Feb 1, 2020
And my version of small talk for the modded game (replaces the original file in Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/ obviously.

electricat

Feb 1, 2020
Spending a night in the the sex shop owner's place on Monday caused this:

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8744, in script call
    call talk_person(picked_option) from _call_talk_person
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8876, in script call
    call talk_person(the_person) from _call_talk_person_1 #If we're in the same place and time hasn't advanced keep talking to them until we stop talking on purpose.
    call talk_person(the_person) from _call_talk_person_1 #If we're in the same place and time hasn't advanced keep talking to them until we stop talking on purpose.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8871, in script call
    $ _return.call_action(the_person)
  File "game/Mods/Starbuck/SB_Unique_People.rpy", line 1608, in script call
    call advance_time_enhanced_next_day_no_events() from _call_advance_time_enhanced_next_day_no_events_SBS129
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 168, in script call
    call advance_time_people_run_day_label() from _call_advance_time_people_run_day_label_no_events
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 255, in script
    python:
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 256, in <module>
    for (person, place) in people_to_process:
NameError: name 'people_to_process' is not defined
Is it safe to do something like
Code:
label advance_time_people_run_day_label():
    # "advance_time_people_run_day_label - timeslot [time_of_day]" # DEBUG
    #if time_of_day == 4: ##First, determine if we're going into the next chunk of time. If we are, advance the day and run all of the end of day code. NOTE: We can do checks like these with Action.requirements
    python:
        try:
            if people_to_process:
                pass
        except NameError:
            people_to_process = [] #This is a master list of turns of need to process, stored as tuples [character,location]. Used to avoid modifying a list while we iterate over it, and to avoid repeat movements.
            for place in list_of_places:
                for person in place.people:
                    people_to_process.append([person, place])
            person.run_day()

$ mc.run_day()
    $ mc.business.run_day()
    return
or is this an indication of something worse that can't be resolved just like that?

Last edited:

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Spending a night in the the sex shop owner's place on Monday caused this:

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8744, in script call
    call talk_person(picked_option) from _call_talk_person
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8871, in script call
    $ _return.call_action(the_person)
  File "game/Mods/Starbuck/SB_Unique_People.rpy", line 1608, in script call
    call advance_time_enhanced_next_day_no_events() from _call_advance_time_enhanced_next_day_no_events_SBS129
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 168, in script call
    call advance_time_people_run_day_label() from _call_advance_time_people_run_day_label_no_events
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 255, in script
    python:
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 256, in <module>
NameError: name 'people_to_process' is not defined
Is it safe to do something like
Code:
label advance_time_people_run_day_label():
    # "advance_time_people_run_day_label - timeslot [time_of_day]" # DEBUG
    #if time_of_day == 4: ##First, determine if we're going into the next chunk of time. If we are, advance the day and run all of the end of day code. NOTE: We can do checks like these with Action.requirements
    python:
        try:
            if people_to_process:
                pass
        except NameError:
            people_to_process = [] #This is a master list of turns of need to process, stored as tuples [character,location]. Used to avoid modifying a list while we iterate over it, and to avoid repeat movements.
            for place in list_of_places:
                for person in place.people:
                    people_to_process.append([person, place])
            person.run_day()

$ mc.run_day()
    $ mc.business.run_day()
    return
or is this an indication of something worse that can't be resolved just like that?
Uploaded a fix that should prevent the error.

Reactions: electricat
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes