4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

electricat

Feb 1, 2020
Code:
'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8786, in script call
    call advance_time from _call_advance_time_15
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 152, in script call
    $ act.call_action()
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 217, in script call
    $ the_crisis.call_action()
  File "game/game_roles/role_cousin.rpy", line 505, in script
    python:
  File "game/game_roles/role_cousin.rpy", line 506, in <module>
    if any(x.effect == "cousin_search_room_label" for x in cousin.bedroom.actions):
AttributeError: 'Person' object has no attribute 'bedroom'
I guess it ought to be cousin.home...
(0.24.1 and still the previous version of the bugfix mod, no idea if it's the same with 0.25)

Reactions: Tristim

Larans

Oct 15, 2019
Bug with designing a new overwear set.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8988, in script call
    call screen main_choice_display(build_menu_items([people_list,actions_list]))
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8919, in script
    call screen outfit_creator(Outfit("New Overwear Set"), outfit_type = outfit_type)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 296, in execute
    screen outfit_creator(starting_outfit, target_wardrobe = mc.designed_wardrobe, outfit_type = "full"): ##Pass a completely blank outfit instance for a new outfit, or an already existing instance to load an old one.| This overrides the default outfit creation screen
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 296, in execute
    screen outfit_creator(starting_outfit, target_wardrobe = mc.designed_wardrobe, outfit_type = "full"): ##Pass a completely blank outfit instance for a new outfit, or an already existing instance to load an old one.| This overrides the default outfit creation screen
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 325, in execute
    default outfit_builder = WardrobeBuilder(None)
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Wardrobe_Extensions/wardrobe_builder.rpy", line 130, in __init__
    self.person = create_random_person("Ema","Hesire", 23, "thin_body", "B", 0.91)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3190, in create_random_person
    relationship = relationship, kids = kids, SO_name = SO_name, base_outfit = base_outfit)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1684, in __init__
    self.personal_region_modifiers = {"breasts":0.1+0.1 * rank_tits(self.tits)} #A dict that stores information about modifiers that should be used for specific regions of animations. Default is 1.
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for *: 'float' and 'NoneType'
Needs a face type inbetween body and breast size.
self.person = create_random_person("Ema","Hesire", 23, "thin_body",None, "B", 0.91) Put in None as an easy fix.

willcarlton77

Jul 13, 2017
I'm having a problem with the cheat mod keys not working on my Mac version of the game. I hit Z or X and nothing happens. Anyone else have this issue?

Reactions: senketsu4444
Feb 12, 2018
Threesomes don't work anymore.. how do I fix that? Thanks in advance.

Update: Threesomes seems to be working again but not until you have unlocked 'Tier 2 Research' (the one with 'Advanced Serum Production')

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

electricat

Feb 1, 2020
Working on Saturday, getting a crisis with some other employee (not Sarah) also being there, and going with the path that eventually leads to a threesome, works, but there's a glitch -- instead of the actual participants, you see either sitting, clothed Sarah (complete with her stats in the HUD) or no characters at all.

Threesomes during Sarah's meetings work fine.

I know this is vague, and I'll try to get some better reproduction for this...

Feb 12, 2018
Working on Saturday, getting a crisis with some other employee (not Sarah) also being there, and going with the path that eventually leads to a threesome, works, but there's a glitch -- instead of the actual participants, you see either sitting, clothed Sarah (complete with her stats in the HUD) or no characters at all.

Threesomes during Sarah's meetings work fine.

I know this is vague, and I'll try to get some better reproduction for this...
Confirmed. It's either Sarah just sitting there, or you see only options and text but no scene (until happy ending)

electricat

Feb 1, 2020
0.25.1 (even though it says 25.0), starting from tutorial, first advance time action

latest bugfix+mods

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9014, in script call
    $ picked_option.call_action()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9269, in script call
    call advance_time from _call_advance_time_3
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 152, in script call
    $ act.call_action()
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 332, in script
    python:
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 334, in <module>
    person.run_move(place)
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Person_Extensions/person_class_extensions.rpy", line 367, in run_move_enhanced
    location.move_person(self, get_random_from_list(available_locations))
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3505, in move_person
    self.remove_person(the_person)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3501, in remove_person
    self.people.remove(the_person)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9014, in script call
    $ picked_option.call_action()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9269, in script call
    call advance_time from _call_advance_time_3
    $ act.call_action()
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 332, in script
    python:
  File "[redacted]renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "[redacted]renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 334, in <module>
    person.run_move(place)
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Person_Extensions/person_class_extensions.rpy", line 367, in run_move_enhanced
    location.move_person(self, get_random_from_list(available_locations))
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3505, in move_person
    self.remove_person(the_person)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3501, in remove_person
    self.people.remove(the_person)
  File "[redacted]renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 731, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

[redacted]
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.25.0

Launching it from the ren'py SDK because I'm too lazy to figure out a missing library error that occurs if you launch it straight from the game directory on Linux. Also, it seems that this version does use 7.3.5 instead of 7.0 like the previous one.

ADD: Just killing the exception leads to tons of duplicate people in the mall area and the distillery (but not downtown) after a few days, so, it's probably somehow related to something happening there. I also saw duplicates of Cara in the sex shop (may or may not be related.)

Last edited:

electricat

Feb 1, 2020
Gabrielle texting you with an offer to see her topless for $100: first, it can happen even before you're properly introduced (which is kinda squirrely, but OK, it's not like you don't know her at all)

Second, it throws this:

Code:

While running game code: 
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9062, in script call 

$ act.call_action() 
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 200, in script call 
    $ the_crisis.call_action() 
  File "game/crises.rpy", line 5230, in script 
    $ the_person.outfit.strip_to_tits() 
  File "game/crises.rpy", line 5230, in <module> 
    $ the_person.outfit.strip_to_tits() 
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4788, in strip_to_tits 
    while not (test_outfit.tits_visible() and test_outfit.tits_available()): 
NameError: global name 'test_outfit' is not defined
It looks like an OG code bug, but I'm not sure.

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
The size of the animation is/may be wrong as long as you don't play in full screen. I don't know if it is a good fix, but for me changing lines 2025 and 2026 in script.rpy to
Python:
            x_size = __builtin__.int(the_size[0] / renpy.config.screen_width * renpy.get_physical_size()[0])
            y_size = __builtin__.int(the_size[1] / renpy.config.screen_height * renpy.get_physical_size()[1])
fixed this problem.

Cheers
Matt

Reactions: electricat

shkemba

Jun 30, 2017
The size of the animation is/may be wrong as long as you don't play in full screen. I don't know if it is a good fix, but for me changing lines 2025 and 2026 in script.rpy to
Python:
            x_size = __builtin__.int(the_size[0] / renpy.config.screen_width * renpy.get_physical_size()[0])
            y_size = __builtin__.int(the_size[1] / renpy.config.screen_height * renpy.get_physical_size()[1])
fixed this problem.

Cheers
Matt
That fixed it for me too, I've had an issue where the animation is in the top left corner of the animation window. No it's centered but the animation window itself is small. Is there a way to make it larger?

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
That fixed it for me too, I've had an issue where the animation is in the top left corner of the animation window. No it's centered but the animation window itself is small. Is there a way to make it larger?
Now I know it was a bad fix ;)
Instead of changing the size of the box for the animation (what I did with manipulating x_size / y_size) I should have changed the size of the screenshot. So I reverted my changes and added im.FactorScale to line 2033.

Reverted lines 2025/2026:
Python:
            x_size = __builtin__.int(the_size[0])
            y_size = __builtin__.int(the_size[1])
Changed line 2033:
Python:
            static_image = im.FactorScale(im.Data(surface_file.getvalue(), "animation_temp_image.png"), renpy.config.screen_width * 1.0 / renpy.get_physical_size()[0])
I hope this fixes the animation size and crop problem.

Cheers
Matt

Reactions: Tristim and shkemba

shkemba

Jun 30, 2017
Now I know it was a bad fix ;)
Instead of changing the size of the box for the animation (what I did with manipulating x_size / y_size) I should have changed the size of the screenshot. So I reverted my changes and added im.FactorScale to line 2033.

Reverted lines 2025/2026:
Python:
            x_size = __builtin__.int(the_size[0])
            y_size = __builtin__.int(the_size[1])
Changed line 2033:
Python:
            static_image = im.FactorScale(im.Data(surface_file.getvalue(), "animation_temp_image.png"), renpy.config.screen_width * 1.0 / renpy.get_physical_size()[0])
I hope this fixes the animation size and crop problem.

Cheers
Matt
Works great. Thanks!

Feb 12, 2018
I wonder why there's no 'pubes color' option in 'hair salon' (mod) shouldn't be very difficult to implement.
#feature request

in addition, option to disable animation (in preferences/main menu), and initial body_type option.. so that before we start new game we could set this up. like [normal/random type], [curvy],[skinny]...you get the idea. that'd be nice

hyperbeast122

Dec 31, 2017
After talking to anyone

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 8958, in script
$ picked_option.draw_person() #the_animation = sudden_bounce_animation) TODO: Experiment more with this once we are predicting images a little bit.
File "game/script.rpy", line 8958, in <module>
$ picked_option.draw_person() #the_animation = sudden_bounce_animation) TODO: Experiment more with this once we are predicting images a little bit.
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Person_Extensions/person_class_extensions.rpy", line 603, in draw_person_enhanced
final_image = self.build_person_displayable(position, emotion, special_modifier, show_person_info, lighting)
File "game/script.rpy", line 1973, in build_person_displayable
displayable_list.append(self.body_images.generate_item_displayable(self.body_type,self.tits,position,lighting)) #Add the body displayable
File "game/script.rpy", line 4006, in generate_item_displayable
colour_matrix = im.matrix.tint(self.colour[0], self.colour[1], self.colour[2]) * im.matrix.tint(*lighting)
TypeError: tint() argument after * must be a sequence, not bool

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
I wonder why there's no 'pubes color' option in 'hair salon' (mod) shouldn't be very difficult to implement.
#feature request

in addition, option to disable animation (in preferences/main menu), and initial body_type option.. so that before we start new game we could set this up. like [normal/random type], [curvy],[skinny]...you get the idea. that'd be nice
Noted, will look into this in the future, no ETA for now....

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes