4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How exactly do you decompile the .rpyc files for LR? I want to try to adjust sex energy costs but I can't even get that far, Unren just gives me a tsunami of errors.

Speaking of which, have y'all given any thought to tweaking those costs yourselves? It's miserably broken as-is - it really says something when the sexual content is by far the least enjoyable part of an hgame
When I use the mod you can cheat the energy level up to 400 given you plenty to get the girls many times to cum during sex.
You can do it for both MC and the girls.

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
*Pretty* sure the IT Project for Production Assembly Lines is bugged and causing your supplies to run out at twice the rate they should (the project's on-turn code removes the Supply count for not just the additional production that is used, but also the full amount of production you normally have, leading to you using 2.25x the normal amount of supplies).

Reactions: Tristim

xmegro

Feb 28, 2020
Please help, I used the option that increases the duration of serum effects by 10,000 turns (self-replicating serum) and now I want to change it.
PD: i am using google translator

Reactions: Jellymuffinman

CheesyPnut98

Dec 2, 2019
At the spot where you normally see the character you are interacting with there is instead a black box.
Any way to fix this?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
At the spot where you normally see the character you are interacting with there is instead a black box.
Any way to fix this?
As far as I know not at this time for android users.

Jahelric

Jun 25, 2017
Hello all, ok so I have a question about how to use a feature in this MOD;
I love that I can import a wardrobe XML and use it regularly whenever a major update happens cause I have to restart my game after the bugfix but the one thing I hate it having to re-give all my underwear and overwear to the girls, 30 something outfits is very tedious. I see there is a feature in the Mod Settings to assign a wardrobe XML to a person but I cannot figure out how to use this.

So my question is where do I go to take advantage of this, or does it not do what I think it does?

Reactions: waffel

Shinnjin

Sep 17, 2020
Possible issue: I've encountered an issue where the game is telling me that the missionary position is exciting for the girl, while all other penetration-positions are "likely too slutty", but when I try to select the missionary-position, the girl gets offended and says it's disgusting.

I haven't encountered this issue before, so I don't know what has changed.
Has anyone else encountered this issue and, if so, have you solved it and, if so, how?

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
Please read at least 2 pages of the thread before posting to see if your problem has already been discussed or best:
Use the SEARCH bar (top right of every page on this site, just scroll all the way to the top) to avoid double and triple posting the same issue over and over again.

It seems the black boxes are currently a problem for everyone using android with the current version of JoiPlay. If there is a fix for this it has not been discussed in this thread. I am pretty sure if anyone solves this problem they will share their solution.

Same issue also occurs when all penetration-positions are "comfortable"...
Have you checked if she maybe hates anything like missionary style sex or vaginal sex?
I noticed sometimes it says something is exciting for them even though they hate it and you can't choose that option successfully until you trance them (or just cheat) and change that hate opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

Shinnjin

Sep 17, 2020
Have you checked if she maybe hates anything like missionary style sex or vaginal sex?
I noticed sometimes it says something is exciting for them even though they hate it and you can't choose that option successfully until you trance them (or just cheat) and change that hate opinion.
I have not, but either all the women in my particular game hate the position, since this happens every time I try to sex up any woman, or there is some issue in the code.

I've played LR2mod many times, and I always start a new game after updating the mod, and I have never had this issue before, hence why I asked the question.

Well, I feel really silly, turns out sometimes the stars do align...
I checked the opinions of all the women I'd previously tried to sex up and, to my surprise, they all have negative opinions about that kind of sex, in one way or another.

So I would like to apologize and thank you very much, 0800vids !
Thanks for the answer though! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 0800vids

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
I have not, but either all the women in my particular game hate the position, since this happens every time I try to sex up any woman, or there is some issue in the code.

I've played LR2mod many times, and I always start a new game after updating the mod, and I have never had this issue before, hence why I asked the question.

Well, I feel really silly, turns out sometimes the stars do align...
I checked the opinions of all the women I'd previously tried to sex up and, to my surprise, they all have negative opinions about that kind of sex, in one way or another.

So I would like to apologize and thank you very much, 0800vids !
Thanks for the answer though! :)
:D I mean what are the odds? I am happy I was lucky enough to help you.
When I read your initial problem I thought "hey, that sounds familiar" because I had stumbled over that situation but just with 1 girl where I couldn't explain her refusal at first. And I'm sure we were not the only ones to wonder, because if i remember correctly in the previous versions i played you couldn't choose options that were hated in some way, they were shown with red comment "hates this".

Last edited:
Reactions: essay16v

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The mod seems to give girls way more hate and dislike for most kinds of sex.
Every time I play with the mod the sister hates all kinds of sex and when I play the vanilla game she has next to no hate or dislike for sex.

The mod adds more "Opinions" with way more in the hate/dislike zones.
(Or so it seems to me.)

For the most part the mod give 7 sex and 10 regular opinions with 5 hate/dislike in sex and 50/50 hate/like for regular opinions.

In a vanilla game I get between 5-7 total opinions with mixed results for sex and regular opinions.

At least the mod we can go in and change it at the start whereas the vanilla game we just need to get them to a trance state and change there opinions on what we the player likes.

I have went back to playing the vanilla game with just the bug fixes only for now to see what is new and how it all works and I have to say I am having a lot of fun with the new trance like state we can get the girls in.
The only NPC I miss is Sarah and what she brings to the game but I can do without her for now.
(Now to go ask if Sarah is a separate mod or if she comes with the main mod.)

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi,
Sorry. I must have missed this but I keep being forced to start from scratch.

Warning.
You are loading a save from an un-modded game. This is not
supported, start a new modded game.

The screen always shows the LR2 MODS logo bottom left.
How do I stop this from happening?

OK . Weird. If I get as far as the first Goal Information page and save there. Then loading that save works.
Looks like a parameter is saved then and not before. Any chance of changing that?
Thanks

Last edited:

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
DavidCF
If you are not clearing the persistent save file where the game stores the save files, that is probably where its coming from.
You also may need to clear the one in the game folder, as well as the appdata location that renpy usually has a copy in as well.
Appdata\Roaming\Renpy\etcetc

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Also Tristim
Not sure which one of you on the project is in charge of the files hosted off gitgud, but seems gitgud's SSL cert expired. So couldnt pull via https w/o disabling the check (not using a sign in on gitgud/sapphire right now), so I dont know if one of you needs to send a msg to gitgud/sapphire's support for them to get that fixed.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes